Add a Photo

Photos (20)
Alaina K.
Alaina K.
Bisbee, AZ
We travel a lot and can't always find a coffee shop open/accessible depending on our routes and schedules. That is when these drinks come in, as we can pop them in the cooler and take them out as needed. A little pricey unless you find them on sale, at which point they are much more affordable than drinking coffee right at Starbucks. However, when a lot of this country doesn't have a Starbucks let alone any coffee shop (or anything much more than cows and corn) having some of these mocha drinks in the cooler is heaven on the back roads and at campsites.
Katy L.
Katy L.
Monterey Park, CA
I'll start by saying I love going to Starbucks and getting their lattes. Their bottled frappuccinos are very convenient in a retro milk bottle. Although they taste too sweet at times and does not feel like there is enough coffee. The flavor is delicious though, especially for those who just want a caffeinated sweet beverage and not for the coffee taste. These products are located in most supermarkets and convenience stores. Not the cheapest coffee, otherwise I would constantly buy these instead of going to the stores.
Becca L.
Becca L.
These drinks are delicious. I can keep them in the fridge for a busy morning when I'm running late and count on it tasting like I went to a Starbucks store. They are creamy and hit the spot.

They give me the energy I need, which is great. I just wish they came in more varieties for people that watch their sugar intake. It's easy for me to customize a drink at the store and keep the sugar to a minimum. I realize these are branded and made for mass audiences, so I'll keep drinking the skinny vanilla ones.
Syeda M.
Syeda M.
Barboursville, WV
I bought this from a dollar general near my library where I go to study for my exam, one morning I skipped on coffee so middle of the day I was craving for my caffeine dose , there is no coffee shop nearby so I ended up buying this , it was pretty much costly for its size but I gave benefit as its Starbucks, I shook it as directed , when I drank it , the smell was so strong, it was such a strong aroma and so bad after taste, the overpowering fragrance made me nauseous, it smells like perfume oil
angel s.
angel s.
Oct. 1, 2016, 6:21 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
I love these coffee drinks. They're are creamy, actually taste like mocha, and they are ice coffee. The coffee stays cold in the bottle for a decent time which is good because i like taking my time drinking my ice coffee. They are affordable also and can find them everywhere. And it makes it easier for people who don't want to go to starbucks and wait for a frapp. Plus this is my favorite flavor to drink and it actually tasting like mocha is a plus 😊
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
Nov. 10, 2016, 8:41 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk
I absolutely love these drinks!! I get these so that I can have a quick coffee drink on the go- if I don't have the time to stop at a Starbucks or brew my own coffee before I'm out n' about for the day. These are a great serving size and fit nicely in my backpack. I also like that they have a secure lid that I can screw on and off, so if I have to move around with it I don't have to worry about my drink spilling and staining something.
Florence N.
Florence N.
Fort Myers, FL
Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino is my absolute favorite drink to bring to the beach. It is cold and refreshing. I bring a great book and sip on my Frappuccino. Everyone always comments that they wish they would have brought one with them to the beach. I love all my starbucks coffee drinks. They are absolutely delicious and takes care of my coffee urge while relaxing at the beach. I recommend to everyone who enjoys a good coffee!!!
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Beaumont, TX
As a huge coffee drinker I find that it's more cost effective to make my own. But when I can treat myself I go for the good stuff. I love Starbucks Frappuccino coffee drinks on the go for a delicious treat. My only issue, it is a little sweet. By the end of the glass my teeth wish it was diluted a bit. I want more coffee taste and less sugar. Overall it's delicious and I enjoy thoroughly.
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Boca Raton, FL
This is almost always in my fridge at work. During that midday slump, one if these go a long way. Another benefit is the cost -it's a lot cheaper than going to Starbucks for a quick fix!

However, I am concerned about the sugar levels as they are through the roof on this one so I have sought out a light version or I make my coffee myself (freeze your leftover coffee in an ice cube tray).
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Flushing, NY
Starbucks is hands down the BEST place to get any type of coffee drink. I personally drink coffee for the bitterness but I like it when it is sweet too. Thus, this is the best combination of sweet and bitter taste. It also is chocolatey because of the mocha. I would recommend this drink. The price isn't too expensive, especially compared with the drinks at Starbucks.
Monique P.
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?