Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Kiana H.
Kiana H.
Centennial, CO

Lately I have been a little addicted to starbucks and when I feel the urge to have a drink, but i don't want to go to an actual starbucks or theres not one near me I usually end up pick.ing one of these. They are pretty good. I like the Vanilla latte a little bit more than the mocha, but the mocha is still really good. Sometimes they run out at my convenient stores which really make me upset haha. I just wish the price of these were a little bit lower because then I would be buying them all the time. The colder the better, so make sure you keep these refrigerated
Alaina K.
Alaina K.
Bisbee, AZ

We travel a lot and can't always find a coffee shop open/accessible depending on our routes and schedules. That is when these drinks come in, as we can pop them in the cooler and take them out as needed. A little pricey unless you find them on sale, at which point they are much more affordable than drinking coffee right at Starbucks. However, when a lot of this country doesn't have a Starbucks let alone any coffee shop (or anything much more than cows and corn) having some of these mocha drinks in the cooler is heaven on the back roads and at campsites.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Virginia Bch, VA

As someone who loves Starbucks and coffee, not to mention caffeine, I have to say that I love these. They are quick and easy. I don't have to worry about making coffee and getting it just write or going to a coffee shop and buying something. I've already got something ready to go. They are great to bring to work and story in the fridge - if you can - and great to grab to bring to the beach or pool. Definitely recommend giving it a try if you enjoy caffeine, coffee, or Starbucks. These also helped me with cutting back on energy drinks.
Katy L.
Katy L.
Monterey Park, CA

I'll start by saying I love going to Starbucks and getting their lattes. Their bottled frappuccinos are very convenient in a retro milk bottle. Although they taste too sweet at times and does not feel like there is enough coffee. The flavor is delicious though, especially for those who just want a caffeinated sweet beverage and not for the coffee taste. These products are located in most supermarkets and convenience stores. Not the cheapest coffee, otherwise I would constantly buy these instead of going to the stores.
Becca L.
Becca L.

These drinks are delicious. I can keep them in the fridge for a busy morning when I'm running late and count on it tasting like I went to a Starbucks store. They are creamy and hit the spot.

They give me the energy I need, which is great. I just wish they came in more varieties for people that watch their sugar intake. It's easy for me to customize a drink at the store and keep the sugar to a minimum. I realize these are branded and made for mass audiences, so I'll keep drinking the skinny vanilla ones.
Syeda M.
Syeda M.
Barboursville, WV

I bought this from a dollar general near my library where I go to study for my exam, one morning I skipped on coffee so middle of the day I was craving for my caffeine dose , there is no coffee shop nearby so I ended up buying this , it was pretty much costly for its size but I gave benefit as its Starbucks, I shook it as directed , when I drank it , the smell was so strong, it was such a strong aroma and so bad after taste, the overpowering fragrance made me nauseous, it smells like perfume oil
angel s.
angel s.

I love these coffee drinks. They're are creamy, actually taste like mocha, and they are ice coffee. The coffee stays cold in the bottle for a decent time which is good because i like taking my time drinking my ice coffee. They are affordable also and can find them everywhere. And it makes it easier for people who don't want to go to starbucks and wait for a frapp. Plus this is my favorite flavor to drink and it actually tasting like mocha is a plus 😊
Janine H.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ

These are absolutely delicious drinks. I like to get them very cold in the refrigerator and then serve over ice. In the summer, it's an incredible change from hot coffee in the morning. The light version are also outstanding. I like the packaging and the fact that the company uses glass which is easily recyclable and the drink has a very sweet and fresh taste. It's hard to drink just one and I find am always left wanting more but that's a good thing.
Breanna N.
Breanna N.

I always wanted to try Starbucks coffee (There is one located on the other side of town where I live but I never go) and I did for the first time last week. I only drink frappe's at Mcdonalds. This is probably one of my favorites as of now. This flavor is so DELICIOUS!! I don't drink regular coffee but I like these chilled drinks. I grab one of these whenever I have a taste for coffee and I like it way better than the Caramel flavor drink
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL

I absolutely love these drinks!! I get these so that I can have a quick coffee drink on the go- if I don't have the time to stop at a Starbucks or brew my own coffee before I'm out n' about for the day. These are a great serving size and fit nicely in my backpack. I also like that they have a secure lid that I can screw on and off, so if I have to move around with it I don't have to worry about my drink spilling and staining something.
Monique P.
Monique P.

Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL

How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL

How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca

What the best flavor!!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Marietta, GA

What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?

Join Now