BY STARBUCKS #3 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino mocha coffee drink 9.5 oz, 4 pk see more...

• Do these drinks come in a soy option?2 Answers
  • Do you have to put these in the ice box before drinking? 5 Answers
  • Where do you find the caffe latte ones at?4 Answers
Kathy K.
Bristol, TN
I love these coffees they are so smooth flavorful and delicious reminds me as a child of Yahoo drinks🙂 They are sealed very good Great delicious products the Mocha is my fav and I always buy them when in the grocery store...So try one if you love cold coffee You won’t be disappointed the come in Vanilla Mocha and coffee flavors
Jennifer K.
Hermitage, TN
I love keeping these in my fridge. It makes my coffee routine in the morning SO much easier and they taste great! I also really like the smores and caramel flavors. They are just the right size and fit in the car cup holders without being to small that they would fall over. Starbucks is always a win for me!
Amber W.
Science Hill, KY
Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz My favorite pick me up after a long day!!! Mocha is so yummy and taste to amazing!!! #Influncer #Mocha #Frapee #ColdCoffee #Star bucks The best ever made
Myisha C.
Fairhope, AL
I love these just wish they came in more options like soy, 2%milk, or almond . They are affordable and convenient so you don’t have to worry about waiting in a long coffee line in the morning.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I love all of the different flavors of these drinks. I used to purchase them at Sam's in a larger box for about $15-20. Definitely worth it to have on hand, especially when I stay the night with my boyfriend who isn't a coffee drinker. Perfect for road trips, taking to the office, you name it.
Elaina V.
New Sharon, IA
My husband loves these for their convenience, especially while traveling and no local coffee shops nearby. The mocha is the only flavor he will drink. He tells me the blend is pretty good, nice and rich and chocolatey. And doesn't have that burnt taste the roast can sometimes have. The largest detergent is the price. It's no bueno.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook , NY
These are so delicious! I absolute love them in the morning! They are so quick and easy! They are not the healthiest but I think they are okay for a once and a while treat! It tasted better than expected and I would recommend!
Connie C.
I prefer buying this over purchasing a made in front of me Starbucks drink. While it is pricey, it is refreshing, not too sweet and delicious. I feel as though the Starbucks around me (New York City) does not make drinks nearly as well as the ones that are produced in little glass bottles as well. Very cute as well!
Darrel R.
Love this original flavor of Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink I like this drink for it's smooth sweet taste also love the creaminess it is cool and not filling you can enjoy the sweet creaminess anywhere you go in your home or away I would fully recommend this chocolately tasting coffee drink
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV
I absolutely love these drinks! I get one every time I go on the road! I love the way that they smell and tase! They are so delicious! They are a little pricier but they are totally worth it! I love them and drink them every chance I get
Monique P.
Are these any good? Wondering if I should try them
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
What the best flavor!!
Andrea N.
Spring Hill, FL
How many flavors have you tried?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
How often do you gals/ guys drink these?
Tiffani D.
Williamsport, PA
What are all the flavors? Are these better than ordering a drink at Starbucks?