BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino coffee drink 13.7 oz see more...

Annelise C.
Annelise C.
Saint Peter, MN
OF course, it isn't the same as going into Starbucks and actually ordering your very own specialized drink, but this is a definite close second! I love to grab these on the go and sip them while on my way to work or as a pick-me-up for class. They are great because they are "iced", but don't have the actual ice in them to melt and water them down. All the better, they maintain their great Strabucks taste!
andrea s.
andrea s.
Bronx, NY
I love Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee. Who says it has to be a morning pick me up drink? I can tell you, I'll have it in the afternoon and evening as well. My family and I really appreciate the variety of flavors. I have to admit, it is a bit sweeter than I would regularly fix my coffee. Nonetheless; it is my appointed drink of the day. Keep up the tasty beverages, Starbucks. You have a fan for life!!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Foodie Expert
Love all these iced coffee drinks from Starbucks that I can buy conveinently from the store. I like all the flavors and this one is my second favorite, mocha being first. I buy most of my Starbucks this way because the actual Starbucks in my town is always so so busy that I don't have time to wait before I go to work. Good flavor, I always shake mine well before drinking and down it in no time!
Connie L.
Connie L.
Brookhaven, PA
I love coffee. I really really really love coffee. However, this product just is not to my liking. I like having bottled coffee drinks for those days you are running late and do not have time to stop for coffee or make it yourself so I gave this product a shot multiple times and each time I was disappointed. Too sweet and tastes nothing at all like coffee!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino! I love how refreshing it is and how good it tastes. It gives me the kick I need to start my day or gives me a pick me up for late in the afternoon . It is one of the few coffees that everyone in our household enjoys drinking. I just wish they would have these on sale more often or offer coupons for them. ☕
Kirstin M.
Kirstin M.
Foodie Expert
The ultimate summer pick me up!
Bold coffee flavor with just the right amount of sweet. It's smooth and refreshing with the right caffeine kick. My life is caffeine fueled but who wants a hot drink in 80+ degree weather? We all know Starbucks is tops when it comes to coffee. This is the perfect "pick me up" for summer when I prefer my coffee cold.
Eileen P.
Eileen P.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love these Starbucks drinks and keep a case of them at home when I can't make it to the store. I really need to start making these at home! lol I love to have a refreshing bottle over ice with an environmentally friendly bendy straw after a workout instead of water sometimes!!! lol Good price...good drink!! Love the coffee flavor!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
Foodie Expert
I LOVE these things. I don' usually like cold coffee, but these are great. You can taste the coffee, so beware of that if you don't like a coffee taste. Great for on the go, especially in the mornings. I would definitely recommend it! Makes a great addition to breakfast! Great when you want coffee but don't want to take the time to make any.
Jessa C.
Jessa C.
This drink is unfortunately the most convenient drink to buy for the car, as it is solid and has a lid. I say that it is unfortunate because it keeps you awake on drives and doesn't cause you to burn your lips and lap at every turn but, it leaves a disgusting coating in your mouth that dries your mouth out and makes your stomach feel gross.
Steph H.
Steph H.
These are okay. They don't taste much like the real thing but they do have flavor. The only concern I have is the amount of sodium in it. I was drinking one once a d couldn't figure out why I was still so thirsty because I was obviously drinking something. I realized the amount of sodium in it and knew that was why I kept gulping it down.
Chevetria T.
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC
Do you like these drinks cold or room temp?
Mary G.
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
What flavor do you like more? Coffee or vanilla?
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Tarapoto, PERÚ
Hi!!! What is the best flavor?
Shemorell R.
Shemorell R.
Foodie Expert
Are these as good as they are at an actual Starbucks?
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite flavor?