BY STARBUCKS #2 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino coffee drink 13.7 oz see more...

• Best flavour?? What's everyone like?2 Answers
  • Are these as good as they are at an actual Starbucks?14 Answers
  • Do you like these drinks cold or room temp?45 Answers
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Love this. My favorite Starbucks Frappuccino flavor. It’s the most simple and tastes the best. Great to grab and go or to curl up on the couch with. I’ve been buying these since they came out. Love love love. Highly recommend.
Ginny R.
If you like milk and milk based products, this is for you! I am not even sure there is coffee in this. I end up buying one or two per year and always regret it. These are overly sweet and never have the caffeine that I am looking for. I always think it will taste better than it does!
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
This Starbucks Frappuccino is my absolute favourite. I try to keep it to minimum as I can have 1 everyday which isn't great health-wise. But whenever I get a chance to have one I savour it. Mocha & Coffee both are my favourite flavours. Whenever I don't feel like having strong coffee I prefer drinking these. I highly recommend this drink. Love this !
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
I absolutely love the mocha flavored one. It's amazing . The price isn't the best unless you can find it on sale or a two for five kind a deal. I buy them all the time I totally recommend this to anybody . Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee Drink
⛧ f.
great alternative to not being close by an actual starbucks. my cousin got me hooked on these, wayyyy back when, and have been getting them ever since. Kroger, Walgreens, CVS and walmart usually have them priced low.
Stacey R.
Columbia, IL
Okay, these things are actually really yummy. I used to drink these in middle school when I started getting into the "coffee phase" (and by coffee phase I mean I drank frappes and thought that made me mature). They are really tasty, but now that I am 22 I think they are really sugary tasting and expensive which is why it gets 3 stars. I do every now and then still get a craving for one of these. They have a really good coffee after-taste.
Abbey L.
Boiling spgs, NC
This stuff is so yummy. I absolutely love it. The only reason I didn’t give it five stars is bc of all the sugar in it. I mean obviously that’s what makes it so good haha but I just wish I could drink this all the time.
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
This is a great drink! I love Starbucks so much and I love these drinks! I usually buy them in a 4 pack at target for a good price. I love all of the flavors I have tried, so you can't really go wrong with any of them, it just depends on your own preference. They taste best with a few ice cubes in the bottlw, or at least refrigerated. I highly recommend!
Wendi D.
Atlanta, GA
It's weird that they call these Frappuccinos when they are nothing like the Frappuccino's they sell in the Starbucks stores. They are basically just cold, sweet lattes. Not almost slurpee-like as the real Frappuccinos are. Of course, you can't really get that real Frappuccino texture in a bottle. Anyway. It's good for what it is -- a cold, sweet, latte. If you want a real Frappuccino, though, you've gotta go to the store.
Breanna B.
Evans Mills, NY
I love these! Sometimes I can’t make it to an actual Starbucks, or if I’ve run out of coffee for my Keurig I’ll stop and get one of these! I’ve been drinking them for years, and I love them! I don’t like my coffee strong and the Vanilla one isn’t strong at all so I love it. I just wish they were bigger because I drink them so fast! But so good!
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC
Do you like these drinks cold or room temp?
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
What flavor do you like more? Coffee or vanilla?
Catherine S.
Tarapoto, PERÚ
Hi!!! What is the best flavor?
Shemorell R.
Are these as good as they are at an actual Starbucks?
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
What is your favorite flavor?