BY STARBUCKS #5 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks frappuccino coffee drink 13.7 oz see more...

• Best flavour?? What's everyone like?2 Answers
  • Are these as good as they are at an actual Starbucks?14 Answers
  • Do you like these drinks cold or room temp?45 Answers
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
This is a great drink! I love Starbucks so much and I love these drinks! I usually buy them in a 4 pack at target for a good price. I love all of the flavors I have tried, so you can't really go wrong with any of them, it just depends on your own preference. They taste best with a few ice cubes in the bottlw, or at least refrigerated. I highly recommend!
Ginny R.
If you like milk and milk based products, this is for you! I am not even sure there is coffee in this. I end up buying one or two per year and always regret it. These are overly sweet and never have the caffeine that I am looking for. I always think it will taste better than it does!
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
I absolutely love the mocha flavored one. It's amazing . The price isn't the best unless you can find it on sale or a two for five kind a deal. I buy them all the time I totally recommend this to anybody . Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee Drink
Stacey R.
Columbia, IL
Okay, these things are actually really yummy. I used to drink these in middle school when I started getting into the "coffee phase" (and by coffee phase I mean I drank frappes and thought that made me mature). They are really tasty, but now that I am 22 I think they are really sugary tasting and expensive which is why it gets 3 stars. I do every now and then still get a craving for one of these. They have a really good coffee after-taste.
Abbey L.
Boiling Spgs, NC
This stuff is so yummy. I absolutely love it. The only reason I didn’t give it five stars is bc of all the sugar in it. I mean obviously that’s what makes it so good haha but I just wish I could drink this all the time.
Wendi D.
Atlanta, GA
It's weird that they call these Frappuccinos when they are nothing like the Frappuccino's they sell in the Starbucks stores. They are basically just cold, sweet lattes. Not almost slurpee-like as the real Frappuccinos are. Of course, you can't really get that real Frappuccino texture in a bottle. Anyway. It's good for what it is -- a cold, sweet, latte. If you want a real Frappuccino, though, you've gotta go to the store.
Ash C.
When I'm in a hurry and on the go and really don't want to go through the LONG lines at Starbucks in the morning I have the babies set and ready to
go fridge! My favorite flavor is vanilla! It's sweet and creamy and definitely not bitter which is perfect ! I hate nonsweet bitterness:( not a promblem with these tho! They're aren't that pricey and it definitely saves me time gin the morning!
Breanna B.
Marana, AZ
I love these! Sometimes I can’t make it to an actual Starbucks, or if I’ve run out of coffee for my Keurig I’ll stop and get one of these! I’ve been drinking them for years, and I love them! I don’t like my coffee strong and the Vanilla one isn’t strong at all so I love it. I just wish they were bigger because I drink them so fast! But so good!
Jessica S.
Boca Raton, FL
This drink is so great for on the go! It's saved me in so many occasions! The coffee flavor is my favorite as the others are way too sweet for me, this ones just perfect! I love buying them at Publix and Walmart in there little four packs, better money spent that way because by themselves they're a little expensive but so worth it!
Jenny B.
Chattanooga, TN
I don't usually feel like I get a huge energy boost from these drinks (about the same as a typical cup of coffee), but they are yummy.and enjoyable to drink. I don't buy them very often unless we are going to be out, like on a road trip. It's better than nothing when it comes to caffeine, but I'd rather have a cup of coffee.
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC
Do you like these drinks cold or room temp?
Mary G.
Glendale, CA
What flavor do you like more? Coffee or vanilla?
Catherine S.
Tarapoto, PERÚ
Hi!!! What is the best flavor?
Shemorell R.
Are these as good as they are at an actual Starbucks?
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
What is your favorite flavor?