Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Doubleshot Mocha Premium Energy Coffee Drink 15 oz uploaded by Megan S.

BY STARBUCKS #37 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Starbucks doubleshot mocha premium energy coffee drink 15 oz see more...

• How much are you really willing to spend on drinks like t...3 Answers
Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Doubleshot Mocha Premium Energy Coffee Drink 15 oz
  • "It's cheaper than an actual STBX drink and it has a great flavor but sometimes it gives you a bit more of a flavor kick than you were anticipating." in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of energy drinks but this is the only one I will actually drink." in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good actually." in 1 review
  • "I'd rather have vanilla though." in 1 review
  • "I usually drink another kind of energy drink, but these mix an energy drink with coffee and they taste so good." in 1 review
Megan S.
Starbucks double shot energy is what gets me through my crazy busy day. The taste is delicious and gives me that extra pep in my step. It’s affordable and easy to find. I would highly recommend if you haven’t tried this to stop at your local gas station and pick one up.
Saba Z.
Edison, NJ
I’ve grabbed this a few times when I needed a boost of energy and coffee wouldn’t cut it, and I haven’t been disappointed. They’re the same price as other energy drinks, and I love that this is coffee/ espresso based. It also tastes delicious!! The major downside is, of course, sugar content, but that’s why it’s a rare indulgence.
Bailey R.
Pasadena, CA
This definitely gives you a caffeine quick, but totally unhealthy. 😥 If you were to order this drink at an actual Starbucks cafe, I️ would recommend getting coconut milk and like 2 pumps of sweetener instead!
Talia R.
These are my absolute favorite Starbucks drink to buy! I usually drink them for road trips and they really do keep me awake and alert, and also taste sooo good! I would definitely recommend these to others!
Mikayla C.
Whitewater, WI
I love these drinks, my favorite of them is the vanilla flavor but I have tried them all and enjoyed them. They taste so good, and give me energy. As a college student they’re the best lol. I actually got them in bulk lol so I have 5 cases in my apartment I’m obsessed
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
Easily accessible at all your surrounding supermarkets and liquor stores. I love the taste it's so similar to a sweet coffee and less energy tasting. The can is very appealing as well. Definitely will continue to repurchase in times to come.
Haley W.
Monmouth, IL
I love the taste of these! It is more like coffee and less like an energy drink. It doesn’t have that weird acrid taste and it makes me feel a bit better for drinking it. It doesn’t give me as much energy as other energy drinks though.
Megan S.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I love these for whenever I need that extra little boost to get through the day!! The drink is like a cup of coffee with an extra kick! Unlike regular energy drinks it isn't sickenly sweet, it tastes like a regular ice coffee! They also taste best ice cold!
Lauren J.
Bennettsville, SC
I love this drink. I actually drink one or two a day. In the morning I drink one before work and again after I am off work. I love Hazelnut flavor the most but lately I haven't been able to find that flavor so I been getting white chocolate, vanilla or mocha.
Jordyn S.
Pawtucket, RI
This will wake you up and keep you going for the foreseeable future. I use this after being up for 18+ hours and it definitely helps me stay awake for the next 6 at least. It tastes good too. I love these
Anvenette H.
utica, NY
How much are you really willing to spend on drinks like these? I personally would save my money not a drink I would lean towards