BY STARBUCKS

New Cool Lime Starbucks Via&Reg; Ready Brew Naturally Sweetened Instant Beverage Natural Energy From Green Coffee Extract Contains 6 Packets Made With Real Fruit Enjoy On Bicycle Rides Or Swinging On The Porch Experience Coffee And Refreshment As Never Before Howard Schultz Chairman, President And Chief Executive Officer Rethink How You Re-Energize Starbucks Via Refreshers&Trade; Cool Lime Combines Kaffir Lime With Hints Of Mint, Cucumber And Apple, And Natural Energy From Green, Unroasted Coffee Beans.&Nbsp; It's A Breakthrough In Instant Refreshment That Tastes Nothing Like Coffee.&Nbsp; Light, Juicy And Thirst-Quenching.&Nbsp; With A Natural Boost Of Caffeine To Re-Energize You. 6 Packets - Each Makes 16 Fl Oz ~ Net Wt 4.16 Oz (118 G) see more...

• Which flavor do you prefer?8 Answers
  • So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you o...7 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?14 Answers
Jennifer M.
This is a great alternatives if you cant make it to starbucks on a busy day! it is very refreshing, drinking cold! but sometimes, it does not dissolve well so i get to taste the chunks here and there. but i love it =)
Grace F.
Cibolo, TX
Ok, so these do not taste the same as the ones made in the Starbucks store itself, however- you can save quite a bit of money using these instead.
Hannah L.
My favourite Starbucks beverage. No matter the weather, even when it's freezing outside, I'll be having a Refresha in Cool Lime. I think it's the perfect combination of sweet and sour, and it's (as it claims) refreshing! If I had the money, I would drink this beverage every day. Try it out if you can because you will not regret it!
Jaclyn W.
I really like these as a cheaper alternative to purchasing in store! I gave it 4 stars because even though these do taste good, they are not the same as when you get it in store. Bonus - these are often at Winners or Marshalls for $3.99 which is an amazing deal, making it less than $1 for each packet.
jackie l.
One of my FAVOURITE drink to get during the summer! it's like a lemonade but it taste fresh at the same time. it has great flavors and very refreshing with no bad after taste. very cooling and if you like lemonade or citrus fresh flavors, then you'll love these! it's not too sweet which i love, but if you want it to be sweeter, you can ask them for more sweetener, but i like how it's sweet and a bit sour.
Krishma G.
The cool lime instant refreshers don't taste very good. I'm sure if you add some other ingredients to it, you can make it taste better but alone, they don't taste very good. If you like these, it's best to just get it fresh at Starbucks. This product is nothing special, but it's not horrible either.
Andrea E.
Cambridge, ON
These are the grossest drinks i have ever had. I did think the combo was weird but drinking it was just disgusting. i tried drinking it every different way such as smoothie and extra ice, and its just extra gross.
Kym B.
I actually really like the taste of these. I prefer something a little more caffeine heavy if I really need an energy boost, but these are yum. I like them just slightly frozen, so they're slushy.
Jennifer T.
This was very disappointing. Cool lime refresher is one of my favorite drink but these powder packages do not taste like the actual drink. And the powder doesn't dissolve fully.
Rose M.
Sykesville, MD
One word to describe this drink, gross. I was so excited to try this. My mom even sent it to me while I was in Korea. I had one and then gave the rest away.
Shay C.
Warren, MI
Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Which flavor do you prefer?
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you order from the bar?