BY STARBUCKS

New Cool Lime Starbucks Via&Reg; Ready Brew Naturally Sweetened Instant Beverage Natural Energy From Green Coffee Extract Contains 6 Packets Made With Real Fruit Enjoy On Bicycle Rides Or Swinging On The Porch Experience Coffee And Refreshment As Never Before Howard Schultz Chairman, President And Chief Executive Officer Rethink How You Re-Energize Starbucks Via Refreshers&Trade; Cool Lime Combines Kaffir Lime With Hints Of Mint, Cucumber And Apple, And Natural Energy From Green, Unroasted Coffee Beans.&Nbsp; It's A Breakthrough In Instant Refreshment That Tastes Nothing Like Coffee.&Nbsp; Light, Juicy And Thirst-Quenching.&Nbsp; With A Natural Boost Of Caffeine To Re-Energize You. 6 Packets - Each Makes 16 Fl Oz ~ Net Wt 4.16 Oz (118 G) see more...

• Which flavor do you prefer?8 Answers
  • So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you ord...7 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?14 Answers
Jaclyn W.
Jaclyn W.
Fitspiration Expert
I really like these as a cheaper alternative to purchasing in store! I gave it 4 stars because even though these do taste good, they are not the same as when you get it in store. Bonus - these are often at Winners or Marshalls for $3.99 which is an amazing deal, making it less than $1 for each packet.
Emma s.
Emma s.
Vancouver, British Columbia
To be honest I would way rather hike out to my nearest sbux than drink these
The powder doesn't dissolve and the taste is not the same as the refreshing sbux drink
Sumeet C.
Sumeet C.
London, Ontario
I don't like these. They have a strange flavor to them and are different from what you receive in stores. I would not recommend.
Eimear C.
Eimear C.
Galway
Very refreshing great for when you are craving Starbucks but you are in a rush love this drink
Heather D.
Heather D.
Meh. Would rather buy one of these in store. The whole point should be convenience but I find these to be anything but.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Uxbridge, Ontario
Mixes weird and taste is in pleasant! Never been a fan of Starbucks so I have no idea why I thought these would be any better! Waste of money
Brit R.
Brit R.
Oshwa , ON
I'm a fan of the cool line refreshers - i drink them daily. They have a minty, citrus taste that isn't too over bearing. Definately contains a ton of caffeine. My only issue is that if I don't ask otherwise, 80percent of the cup is ice. And they throw in these dried lime wheels - if you leave those too long the drink gets a weird taste to it. SO if you order with light ice and no lime wheel (that's what I do) you'll find yourself with an amazing drink.
Jalisa L.
Jalisa L.
Windsor, ON
I love the flavor! It literally feels refreshing going down my throat and gives me a nice cooling feeling.
Rosanna H.
Rosanna H.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this stuff!! Its not only refreshing but its so easy to take on the go :) i love the flavor more then anything, i add lemon and sometimes berries to mine . i love that i don't have to stop at a Starbucks when ever I crave one.
Krishma G.
Krishma G.
The cool lime instant refreshers don't taste very good. I'm sure if you add some other ingredients to it, you can make it taste better but alone, they don't taste very good. If you like these, it's best to just get it fresh at Starbucks. This product is nothing special, but it's not horrible either.
Shay C.
Shay C.
Warren, MI
Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Which flavor do you prefer?
Eloise K.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you order from the bar?