BY STARBUCKS

New Cool Lime Starbucks Via&Reg; Ready Brew Naturally Sweetened Instant Beverage Natural Energy From Green Coffee Extract Contains 6 Packets Made With Real Fruit Enjoy On Bicycle Rides Or Swinging On The Porch Experience Coffee And Refreshment As Never Before Howard Schultz Chairman, President And Chief Executive Officer Rethink How You Re-Energize Starbucks Via Refreshers&Trade; Cool Lime Combines Kaffir Lime With Hints Of Mint, Cucumber And Apple, And Natural Energy From Green, Unroasted Coffee Beans.&Nbsp; It's A Breakthrough In Instant Refreshment That Tastes Nothing Like Coffee.&Nbsp; Light, Juicy And Thirst-Quenching.&Nbsp; With A Natural Boost Of Caffeine To Re-Energize You. 6 Packets - Each Makes 16 Fl Oz ~ Net Wt 4.16 Oz (118 G) see more...

• Which flavor do you prefer?8 Answers
  • So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you ord...7 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?14 Answers
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
My favorite refresher, Cool Lime. It is by far one of my favorite drinks at Starbucks. It's not overpoweringly sweet, just right.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Whitehall, Pa
Not too big of a fan of these. usually i love everything starbucks, but these taste too powdery for my liking.
Ka l.
Ka l.
Starbucks Coffee Refreshers Cool Lime is really delicious. It's not too sweet.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Consistency is bad, I don't care for the taste neither. I've figured out none of these Starbucks packaged mixes or drinks don't taste nearly the same as if you were to buy the drink directly from the store.
Janae C.
Janae C.
Flushing, MI
These are great for traveling. They are so refreshing after long plane or car rides and keep you feeling rejuvenated.
Melony L.
Melony L.
These are okay, not my favorite flavor, but they are okay. I wouldn't go out, and purchase them, but if someone gave me them, sure I'd drink them. Not something I'd recommend
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
I was really excited to use this because I love it from Starbucks. But I could never get it to mix well with the water, I was really disappointed. They don't taste very good either.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
I enjoy these, they are very refreshing and taste delicious. I think they are expensive and only ever buy them at discount stores like Ross. They don't effect my energy level at all like they claim to. But I do love the taste. :)
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I am not a huge fan of the taste of these. To me they are watered down and don't pack enough punch.
Warren, MI
Good, but waayy too much sugar. A sugar free option would be nice like so many other drink enhancers offer, but otherwise I'll stick to keeping Starbucks' more unhealthy drinks to my cheat days.
Warren, MI
Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Which flavor do you prefer?
Eloise K.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you order from the bar?