BY STARBUCKS

New Cool Lime Starbucks Via&Reg; Ready Brew Naturally Sweetened Instant Beverage Natural Energy From Green Coffee Extract Contains 6 Packets Made With Real Fruit Enjoy On Bicycle Rides Or Swinging On The Porch Experience Coffee And Refreshment As Never Before Howard Schultz Chairman, President And Chief Executive Officer Rethink How You Re-Energize Starbucks Via Refreshers&Trade; Cool Lime Combines Kaffir Lime With Hints Of Mint, Cucumber And Apple, And Natural Energy From Green, Unroasted Coffee Beans.&Nbsp; It's A Breakthrough In Instant Refreshment That Tastes Nothing Like Coffee.&Nbsp; Light, Juicy And Thirst-Quenching.&Nbsp; With A Natural Boost Of Caffeine To Re-Energize You. 6 Packets - Each Makes 16 Fl Oz ~ Net Wt 4.16 Oz (118 G) see more...

• Which flavor do you prefer?8 Answers
  • So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you o...7 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?14 Answers
kuku k.
I have become hooked on the lime flavor only. When made following the directions, it is just sweet enough, and has the most refreshing taste.
Olivia A.
I always drink these at school to keep me awake and keep me going during the day and also are really refreshing and wake me up in the morning
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
I love Starbucks Coffee Refreshers in Cool Lime to keep me going through out the day. They keep me hydrated and energized to keep focus.
Lindsay E.
Yuma, AZ
My newest addiction is making the Cool Lime Refreshers with iced green tea instead of water. It is perfect for a Spring afternoon treat.
Alicia H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love it. It tastes like it does at Starbucks. I like to drink it over crushed ice and it is very refreshing. #starbucks #influenster
jenna w.
Raleigh, NC
Love Starbucks and anything by them! This drink it nice and cool and refresing. Great for on the go and great for the summer tim .
Samantha G.
My favorite refresher, Cool Lime. It is by far one of my favorite drinks at Starbucks. It's not overpoweringly sweet, just right.
Candyce M.
Washington, UT
I love the real ones in store. Haven't had the instant but assume it's similar since in store they use a powder for their product
Mikayla P.
Albuquerque , NM
I love these! They're great to have on hand when you're on the road and you need a little pick me up! They really are refreshing!
Christy G.
Washington, DC
This cool lime instant refreshers drinks have a bit of a weird aftertaste. I do like that they are low calorie and refreshing!
Shay C.
Warren, MI
Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Which flavor do you prefer?
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you order from the bar?