BY STARBUCKS

New Cool Lime Starbucks Via&Reg; Ready Brew Naturally Sweetened Instant Beverage Natural Energy From Green Coffee Extract Contains 6 Packets Made With Real Fruit Enjoy On Bicycle Rides Or Swinging On The Porch Experience Coffee And Refreshment As Never Before Howard Schultz Chairman, President And Chief Executive Officer Rethink How You Re-Energize Starbucks Via Refreshers&Trade; Cool Lime Combines Kaffir Lime With Hints Of Mint, Cucumber And Apple, And Natural Energy From Green, Unroasted Coffee Beans.&Nbsp; It's A Breakthrough In Instant Refreshment That Tastes Nothing Like Coffee.&Nbsp; Light, Juicy And Thirst-Quenching.&Nbsp; With A Natural Boost Of Caffeine To Re-Energize You. 6 Packets - Each Makes 16 Fl Oz ~ Net Wt 4.16 Oz (118 G) see more...

• Which flavor do you prefer?8 Answers
  • So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you o...7 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?14 Answers
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
This tastes ok, but there's not a lot of flavor to it. It just tastes kind of like lime kool aid, except a little different.
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
These Starbucks refreshers taste really good! And they are also super simple to use. These are perfect for a hot summer day!
Samantha G.
My favorite refresher, Cool Lime. It is by far one of my favorite drinks at Starbucks. It's not overpoweringly sweet, just right.
Sarah W.
Maysville, GA
The BEST refreshing drink ever! It is so easy to make and just cut a lime slice and put it in the drink. I love it.
Angela S.
I love Starbucks, but I don't like this Cool Lime Instant Refresher. It does taste better when ordered in-store.
Meagan D.
Dalton, GA
These are so odd! I like them, but sometimes the taste is too much. I do like the product though. Definitely worth a try.
Olivia A.
I always drink these at school to keep me awake and keep me going during the day and also are really refreshing and wake me up in the morning
Kim T.
Too sweet for me! I like the pink lemonade one though! Easy to mix and with lots of ice very tasty.
Faith G.
Richland, WA
The energy is there, the taste however is not! I'd rather have just the water than add this to it.
Janae C.
Flushing, MI
These are great for traveling. They are so refreshing after long plane or car rides and keep you feeling rejuvenated.
Shay C.
Warren, MI
Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Which flavor do you prefer?
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you order from the bar?