BY STARBUCKS

New Cool Lime Starbucks Via&Reg; Ready Brew Naturally Sweetened Instant Beverage Natural Energy From Green Coffee Extract Contains 6 Packets Made With Real Fruit Enjoy On Bicycle Rides Or Swinging On The Porch Experience Coffee And Refreshment As Never Before Howard Schultz Chairman, President And Chief Executive Officer Rethink How You Re-Energize Starbucks Via Refreshers&Trade; Cool Lime Combines Kaffir Lime With Hints Of Mint, Cucumber And Apple, And Natural Energy From Green, Unroasted Coffee Beans.&Nbsp; It's A Breakthrough In Instant Refreshment That Tastes Nothing Like Coffee.&Nbsp; Light, Juicy And Thirst-Quenching.&Nbsp; With A Natural Boost Of Caffeine To Re-Energize You. 6 Packets - Each Makes 16 Fl Oz ~ Net Wt 4.16 Oz (118 G) see more...

• Which flavor do you prefer?8 Answers
  • So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you ord...7 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?14 Answers
Joanna K.
Joanna K.
Girard, PA
The drink in stores is a little different to begin with, I think it would be really hard to get an exact taste but I think there is definitely room to improve. It's okay, but it is just not the same as the one from a starbucks store, but very convenient!
Prachi P.
Prachi P.
Canton, MI
A great alternative to paying full price at the actual store. Now you can get the same taste at home for a fraction of the price. Who wouldn't love that!
Cristhy G.
Cristhy G.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I love love love looooove Starbucks. So I can't believe I'm about to say this: these are terrible. Just terrible. All in all, they taste awful.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Absolutely refreshing! & inexpensive. I encourage you to try these out sometime!
Faith G.
Faith G.
Richland, WA
The energy is there, the taste however is not! I'd rather have just the water than add this to it.
Kim T.
Kim T.
Too sweet for me! I like the pink lemonade one though! Easy to mix and with lots of ice very tasty.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Springfield, IL
Oh gosh. These are disgusting. I'm sorry but these really just have the most nasty taste in the world. Its like coffee and flavored water mixed together.
Mikayla P.
Mikayla P.
Albuquerque , NM
I love these! They're great to have on hand when you're on the road and you need a little pick me up! They really are refreshing!
Em S.
Em S.
Birmingham, AL
So disclosure: this isn't probably what you expect to read but it tastes GREAT with Grey Goose! A few friends and I were mixing up drinks and we had some of this and thought we'd try it out. It's like a mix of a lime gimlet with mint garnish!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
DALY CITY, CA
Yummy! I love refreshers, but I'm not sure how much energy they're really giving me. No major energy boost from this, but it's sure delicious!
Shay C.
Shay C.
Warren, MI
Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Which flavor do you prefer?
Eloise K.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you order from the bar?