BY STARBUCKS

New Cool Lime Starbucks Via&Reg; Ready Brew Naturally Sweetened Instant Beverage Natural Energy From Green Coffee Extract Contains 6 Packets Made With Real Fruit Enjoy On Bicycle Rides Or Swinging On The Porch Experience Coffee And Refreshment As Never Before Howard Schultz Chairman, President And Chief Executive Officer Rethink How You Re-Energize Starbucks Via Refreshers&Trade; Cool Lime Combines Kaffir Lime With Hints Of Mint, Cucumber And Apple, And Natural Energy From Green, Unroasted Coffee Beans.&Nbsp; It's A Breakthrough In Instant Refreshment That Tastes Nothing Like Coffee.&Nbsp; Light, Juicy And Thirst-Quenching.&Nbsp; With A Natural Boost Of Caffeine To Re-Energize You. 6 Packets - Each Makes 16 Fl Oz ~ Net Wt 4.16 Oz (118 G) see more...

• Which flavor do you prefer?8 Answers
  • So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you o...7 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?14 Answers
Melony L.
These are okay, not my favorite flavor, but they are okay. I wouldn't go out, and purchase them, but if someone gave me them, sure I'd drink them. Not something I'd recommend
Amanda J.
Springfield, IL
Oh gosh. These are disgusting. I'm sorry but these really just have the most nasty taste in the world. Its like coffee and flavored water mixed together.
Nou L.
This tasted okay, nothing exciting really. It's something you could add to your water just to give it some flavor to help you drink more water.
Alex L.
Although I am not the biggest fan of the lime flavor, I always enjoy what Starbucks has to offer. I think that this type of product will be a huge hit in the industry.
Jennifer T.
Daly City, CA
Yummy! I love refreshers, but I'm not sure how much energy they're really giving me. No major energy boost from this, but it's sure delicious!
Alicia H.
Fitspiration Expert
Love it. It tastes like it does at Starbucks. I like to drink it over crushed ice and it is very refreshing. #starbucks #influenster
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
I love Starbucks Coffee Refreshers in Cool Lime to keep me going through out the day. They keep me hydrated and energized to keep focus.
Mikayla P.
Albuquerque , NM
I love these! They're great to have on hand when you're on the road and you need a little pick me up! They really are refreshing!
Karla C.
Kaneohe, HI
I love all things lime, but this was weird. I like the one they sell at starbucks, but this tastes like bad lemonade.
Nicole B.
I love that these are available in the stores so it makes it possible to save money compared to buying it per cup at Starbucks. This is my favorite flavor.
Shay C.
Warren, MI
Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Which flavor do you prefer?
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you order from the bar?