BY STARBUCKS

New Cool Lime Starbucks Via&Reg; Ready Brew Naturally Sweetened Instant Beverage Natural Energy From Green Coffee Extract Contains 6 Packets Made With Real Fruit Enjoy On Bicycle Rides Or Swinging On The Porch Experience Coffee And Refreshment As Never Before Howard Schultz Chairman, President And Chief Executive Officer Rethink How You Re-Energize Starbucks Via Refreshers&Trade; Cool Lime Combines Kaffir Lime With Hints Of Mint, Cucumber And Apple, And Natural Energy From Green, Unroasted Coffee Beans.&Nbsp; It's A Breakthrough In Instant Refreshment That Tastes Nothing Like Coffee.&Nbsp; Light, Juicy And Thirst-Quenching.&Nbsp; With A Natural Boost Of Caffeine To Re-Energize You. 6 Packets - Each Makes 16 Fl Oz ~ Net Wt 4.16 Oz (118 G) see more...

• Which flavor do you prefer?8 Answers
  • So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you o...7 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?14 Answers
Adriana M.
It taste as if I were drinking a fragrance. Bleh, I bought tried one took one sip and threw it away. I gave it another chance and it was still disgusting. I wish I could give this zero stars.
Shay C.
Warren, MI
Good, but waayy too much sugar. A sugar free option would be nice like so many other drink enhancers offer, but otherwise I'll stick to keeping Starbucks' more unhealthy drinks to my cheat days.
Stephanie H.
I am so glad I bought these when they were on clearance so I only paid .98 cents because they were not good! I am also not sure if maybe they were expired because when I mixed it with my water it barely mixed in.
Kelsey D.
I was really excited to use this because I love it from Starbucks. But I could never get it to mix well with the water, I was really disappointed. They don't taste very good either.
Kelsey G.
Bedford, OH
Just like any starbucks item these are pretty expensive however they do really taste good and i think quench your thirst as good as water. It has a lot of flavor unlike some packaged items as well
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
Taste different than the cool lime refresher you can get made fresh from Starbucks. Has a strong cucumber flavor but nevertheless still tasty and refreshing.
Kim M.
St Petersburg, FL
My friend recommeded this to me when we were at Starbucks one day and I'm glad she did. They are delicious. Even though the drinks made by the baristas seem to taste better, the packets taste really good too! I think it's a great drink for warm weather.
Kim S.
Consistency is bad, I don't care for the taste neither. I've figured out none of these Starbucks packaged mixes or drinks don't taste nearly the same as if you were to buy the drink directly from the store.
Chelle A.
Broken Arrow , OK
I loved on the go add to water drinks and this is definitely one of my favorites! I wish there was more in the box for the price but very yummy!!
Randi G.
Love Starbucks refreshers but wasn't very crazy about this flavor. Too bubbly and too Limey for my taste.. But I've had other flavor a which I loved!
Shay C.
Warren, MI
Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Which flavor do you prefer?
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you order from the bar?