BY STARBUCKS

New Cool Lime Starbucks Via&Reg; Ready Brew Naturally Sweetened Instant Beverage Natural Energy From Green Coffee Extract Contains 6 Packets Made With Real Fruit Enjoy On Bicycle Rides Or Swinging On The Porch Experience Coffee And Refreshment As Never Before Howard Schultz Chairman, President And Chief Executive Officer Rethink How You Re-Energize Starbucks Via Refreshers&Trade; Cool Lime Combines Kaffir Lime With Hints Of Mint, Cucumber And Apple, And Natural Energy From Green, Unroasted Coffee Beans.&Nbsp; It's A Breakthrough In Instant Refreshment That Tastes Nothing Like Coffee.&Nbsp; Light, Juicy And Thirst-Quenching.&Nbsp; With A Natural Boost Of Caffeine To Re-Energize You. 6 Packets - Each Makes 16 Fl Oz ~ Net Wt 4.16 Oz (118 G) see more...

• Which flavor do you prefer?8 Answers
  • So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you o...7 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?14 Answers
Shay C.
Warren, MI
Good, but waayy too much sugar. A sugar free option would be nice like so many other drink enhancers offer, but otherwise I'll stick to keeping Starbucks' more unhealthy drinks to my cheat days.
Jennifer M.
This is a great alternatives if you cant make it to starbucks on a busy day! it is very refreshing, drinking cold! but sometimes, it does not dissolve well so i get to taste the chunks here and there. but i love it =)
Melissa K.
These actually taste really good. I don't understand how these fall into the fitness badge, actually half the stuff in the fitness badge shouldn't be there. But this product is tasty!
Kelsey D.
I was really excited to use this because I love it from Starbucks. But I could never get it to mix well with the water, I was really disappointed. They don't taste very good either.
Kelsey G.
Bedford, OH
Just like any starbucks item these are pretty expensive however they do really taste good and i think quench your thirst as good as water. It has a lot of flavor unlike some packaged items as well
Kim M.
St Petersburg, FL
My friend recommeded this to me when we were at Starbucks one day and I'm glad she did. They are delicious. Even though the drinks made by the baristas seem to taste better, the packets taste really good too! I think it's a great drink for warm weather.
Kim S.
Consistency is bad, I don't care for the taste neither. I've figured out none of these Starbucks packaged mixes or drinks don't taste nearly the same as if you were to buy the drink directly from the store.
Melony L.
These are okay, not my favorite flavor, but they are okay. I wouldn't go out, and purchase them, but if someone gave me them, sure I'd drink them. Not something I'd recommend
Alex L.
Although I am not the biggest fan of the lime flavor, I always enjoy what Starbucks has to offer. I think that this type of product will be a huge hit in the industry.
Shelby B.
omaha, Ne
Taste different than the cool lime refresher you can get made fresh from Starbucks. Has a strong cucumber flavor but nevertheless still tasty and refreshing.
Shay C.
Warren, MI
Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Which flavor do you prefer?
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you order from the bar?