BY STARBUCKS

New Cool Lime Starbucks Via&Reg; Ready Brew Naturally Sweetened Instant Beverage Natural Energy From Green Coffee Extract Contains 6 Packets Made With Real Fruit Enjoy On Bicycle Rides Or Swinging On The Porch Experience Coffee And Refreshment As Never Before Howard Schultz Chairman, President And Chief Executive Officer Rethink How You Re-Energize Starbucks Via Refreshers&Trade; Cool Lime Combines Kaffir Lime With Hints Of Mint, Cucumber And Apple, And Natural Energy From Green, Unroasted Coffee Beans.&Nbsp; It's A Breakthrough In Instant Refreshment That Tastes Nothing Like Coffee.&Nbsp; Light, Juicy And Thirst-Quenching.&Nbsp; With A Natural Boost Of Caffeine To Re-Energize You. 6 Packets - Each Makes 16 Fl Oz ~ Net Wt 4.16 Oz (118 G) see more...

• Which flavor do you prefer?8 Answers
  • So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you ord...7 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?14 Answers
Amber L.
Amber L.
Good flavor and all but a little disappointing. I feel if you are going to market this as a drink with caffeine it needs more. I really got no boost from it. The drink tasted great so I drank it but I would've got something else for my caffeine fix.
Candyce M.
Candyce M.
Washington, UT
I love the real ones in store. Haven't had the instant but assume it's similar since in store they use a powder for their product
BRANDY B.
BRANDY B.
Miramar , FL
Fitspiration Expert
If you veer more towards full-on fruit juices, or Kool Aid, these probably aren't for you. It's more geared towards people who want a natural hit of caffeine, but don't like (or feel like) iced coffee or tea.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Yes!! These are my jam in the summer. I hate coffee but I sure do love a pick-me up. The powdered one's aren't the best but the actual one's at Starbucks are the best. I love putting my own fruits like lime and cucumber in it for extra flavor.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Bedford, OH
Just like any starbucks item these are pretty expensive however they do really taste good and i think quench your thirst as good as water. It has a lot of flavor unlike some packaged items as well
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Fitspiration Expert
Love it. It tastes like it does at Starbucks. I like to drink it over crushed ice and it is very refreshing. #starbucks #influenster
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
I love that these are available in the stores so it makes it possible to save money compared to buying it per cup at Starbucks. This is my favorite flavor.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
I always drink these at school to keep me awake and keep me going during the day and also are really refreshing and wake me up in the morning
Christy G.
Christy G.
Washington DC
This cool lime instant refreshers drinks have a bit of a weird aftertaste. I do like that they are low calorie and refreshing!
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Los Fresnos, TX
These are really good! Very Limey! It's a good refresher and perfect for a summer day
Shay C.
Shay C.
Warren, MI
Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Which flavor do you prefer?
Eloise K.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you order from the bar?