BY STARBUCKS

New Cool Lime Starbucks Via&Reg; Ready Brew Naturally Sweetened Instant Beverage Natural Energy From Green Coffee Extract Contains 6 Packets Made With Real Fruit Enjoy On Bicycle Rides Or Swinging On The Porch Experience Coffee And Refreshment As Never Before Howard Schultz Chairman, President And Chief Executive Officer Rethink How You Re-Energize Starbucks Via Refreshers&Trade; Cool Lime Combines Kaffir Lime With Hints Of Mint, Cucumber And Apple, And Natural Energy From Green, Unroasted Coffee Beans.&Nbsp; It's A Breakthrough In Instant Refreshment That Tastes Nothing Like Coffee.&Nbsp; Light, Juicy And Thirst-Quenching.&Nbsp; With A Natural Boost Of Caffeine To Re-Energize You. 6 Packets - Each Makes 16 Fl Oz ~ Net Wt 4.16 Oz (118 G) see more...

• Which flavor do you prefer?8 Answers
  • So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you o...7 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?14 Answers
Vanessa J.
Indianapolis, IN
Starbucks! The name of it says it all. It gives you a refreshing start for any time of day whether its morning or night. Especially if its hot out. Definently a 10
BRANDY B.
Miramar, FL
Fitspiration Expert
If you veer more towards full-on fruit juices, or Kool Aid, these probably aren't for you. It's more geared towards people who want a natural hit of caffeine, but don't like (or feel like) iced coffee or tea.
Lori T.
Mcallen, TX
I'm so glad they have these in stores! Need something refreshing? This is the answer. Mix with cold water then add ice and a few slices of lime (optional). The flavor is great because its not a very sweet or tangy lime flavor. It tastes like an herbal tea with a hint of lime and will quench any thirst on a hot summer day! $8 seems expensive but compared to $4 per cup at Starbucks it actually saves money to make them at home
Amber L.
Good flavor and all but a little disappointing. I feel if you are going to market this as a drink with caffeine it needs more. I really got no boost from it. The drink tasted great so I drank it but I would've got something else for my caffeine fix.
Brieyanna F.
Dayton, OH
If you like a citrus taste or water with lemon then this is a step up. Cool lime is my favorite out of all the refreshers. It definitely exceeded my expectations. It's only good with cold water though or chilled. It's so good that I get this flavor when I go to the Starbucks store as well
Hilary L.
Clarksville, TN
As someone who used to work at Starbucks, I never liked the instant coffee, refreshers, ect. To be honest no one really did because they are awful. If you want the drink I recommend buying the actual drink instead of these. The ones in the can are pretty good. they taste like fruity red bull
Danielle B.
I enjoy these, they are very refreshing and taste delicious. I think they are expensive and only ever buy them at discount stores like Ross. They don't effect my energy level at all like they claim to. But I do love the taste. :)
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Yes!! These are my jam in the summer. I hate coffee but I sure do love a pick-me up. The powdered one's aren't the best but the actual one's at Starbucks are the best. I love putting my own fruits like lime and cucumber in it for extra flavor.
Em S.
Birmingham, AL
So disclosure: this isn't probably what you expect to read but it tastes GREAT with Grey Goose! A few friends and I were mixing up drinks and we had some of this and thought we'd try it out. It's like a mix of a lime gimlet with mint garnish!
Evelyn I.
Westminster, CA
I have become hooked on the lime flavor only. When made following the directions, it is just sweet enough, and has the most refreshing taste. The Valencia flavor tastes like Tang, and the red one is OK.
Shay C.
Warren, MI
Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Which flavor do you prefer?
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you order from the bar?