BY STARBUCKS

New Cool Lime Starbucks Via&Reg; Ready Brew Naturally Sweetened Instant Beverage Natural Energy From Green Coffee Extract Contains 6 Packets Made With Real Fruit Enjoy On Bicycle Rides Or Swinging On The Porch Experience Coffee And Refreshment As Never Before Howard Schultz Chairman, President And Chief Executive Officer Rethink How You Re-Energize Starbucks Via Refreshers&Trade; Cool Lime Combines Kaffir Lime With Hints Of Mint, Cucumber And Apple, And Natural Energy From Green, Unroasted Coffee Beans.&Nbsp; It's A Breakthrough In Instant Refreshment That Tastes Nothing Like Coffee.&Nbsp; Light, Juicy And Thirst-Quenching.&Nbsp; With A Natural Boost Of Caffeine To Re-Energize You. 6 Packets - Each Makes 16 Fl Oz ~ Net Wt 4.16 Oz (118 G) see more...

• Which flavor do you prefer?8 Answers
  • So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you o...7 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?14 Answers
Janet K.
This is my favorite as far as all the Starbucks refreshers go! The taste is delicious! They come in singleserve packets to add to your water bottle and are so easy to blend. Ready to drink immediately after mixing with the water. This has a sweet limeade type flavor. So delicious!
Alia H.
Los Angeles, CA
Definitely not as refreshing as the original in-store drink. It is too sweet- no line flavor at all. The value is fine if you're looking for a quick fix but you can't make it to a Starbucks store. I would only recommend this if someone was desperate.
Hilary L.
Clarksville, TN
As someone who used to work at Starbucks, I never liked the instant coffee, refreshers, ect. To be honest no one really did because they are awful. If you want the drink I recommend buying the actual drink instead of these. The ones in the can are pretty good. they taste like fruity red bull
Danielle B.
I enjoy these, they are very refreshing and taste delicious. I think they are expensive and only ever buy them at discount stores like Ross. They don't effect my energy level at all like they claim to. But I do love the taste. :)
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
I was obsessed ordering this at my local Starbucks but I quickly learned how much fun it is making it on my own! Packaging is fun as well. No mess! What a great product!
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Yes!! These are my jam in the summer. I hate coffee but I sure do love a pick-me up. The powdered one's aren't the best but the actual one's at Starbucks are the best. I love putting my own fruits like lime and cucumber in it for extra flavor.
Em S.
Birmingham, AL
So disclosure: this isn't probably what you expect to read but it tastes GREAT with Grey Goose! A few friends and I were mixing up drinks and we had some of this and thought we'd try it out. It's like a mix of a lime gimlet with mint garnish!
Evelyn I.
Westminster, CA
I have become hooked on the lime flavor only. When made following the directions, it is just sweet enough, and has the most refreshing taste. The Valencia flavor tastes like Tang, and the red one is OK.
Adriana M.
It taste as if I were drinking a fragrance. Bleh, I bought tried one took one sip and threw it away. I gave it another chance and it was still disgusting. I wish I could give this zero stars.
Stephanie H.
I am so glad I bought these when they were on clearance so I only paid .98 cents because they were not good! I am also not sure if maybe they were expired because when I mixed it with my water it barely mixed in.
Shay C.
Warren, MI
Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Which flavor do you prefer?
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you order from the bar?