BY STARBUCKS

New Cool Lime Starbucks Via&Reg; Ready Brew Naturally Sweetened Instant Beverage Natural Energy From Green Coffee Extract Contains 6 Packets Made With Real Fruit Enjoy On Bicycle Rides Or Swinging On The Porch Experience Coffee And Refreshment As Never Before Howard Schultz Chairman, President And Chief Executive Officer Rethink How You Re-Energize Starbucks Via Refreshers&Trade; Cool Lime Combines Kaffir Lime With Hints Of Mint, Cucumber And Apple, And Natural Energy From Green, Unroasted Coffee Beans.&Nbsp; It's A Breakthrough In Instant Refreshment That Tastes Nothing Like Coffee.&Nbsp; Light, Juicy And Thirst-Quenching.&Nbsp; With A Natural Boost Of Caffeine To Re-Energize You. 6 Packets - Each Makes 16 Fl Oz ~ Net Wt 4.16 Oz (118 G) see more...

• Which flavor do you prefer?8 Answers
  • So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you o...7 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?14 Answers
Jennifer R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Ew. I really thought these would taste much better than they did! I did not enjoy the flavor at all which is upsetting because I love going to Starbucks. Not worth the money, will not buy again!!! Don't waste your money.
Vanessa J.
Indianapolis, IN
Starbucks! The name of it says it all. It gives you a refreshing start for any time of day whether its morning or night. Especially if its hot out. Definently a 10
BRANDY B.
Miramar , FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
If you veer more towards full-on fruit juices, or Kool Aid, these probably aren't for you. It's more geared towards people who want a natural hit of caffeine, but don't like (or feel like) iced coffee or tea.
Lori T.
Mcallen, TX
I'm so glad they have these in stores! Need something refreshing? This is the answer. Mix with cold water then add ice and a few slices of lime (optional). The flavor is great because its not a very sweet or tangy lime flavor. It tastes like an herbal tea with a hint of lime and will quench any thirst on a hot summer day! $8 seems expensive but compared to $4 per cup at Starbucks it actually saves money to make them at home
Amber L.
Good flavor and all but a little disappointing. I feel if you are going to market this as a drink with caffeine it needs more. I really got no boost from it. The drink tasted great so I drank it but I would've got something else for my caffeine fix.
Melissa V.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
The Starbucks cool lime refreshers are my all time favorite drink. I think these little packets taste almost exactly the same as the ones you would get made at the store. You could even buy limes to put in it if you really wanted to replicate the flavor exactly (although I've never done that). Great product!
Heidi H.
My goodness I love this stuff! SOOOO yummy and perfectly refreshing for hot summer days.. or any day! I first found this drink at Starbucks, and was soooo excited when I found that I could buy the packets and make it at home myself! I have bought it time and time again and definitely recommend to anyone!
Ashley N.
Vacaville, CA
I love these they don't taste the exact same as the Starbucks drinks but they are still really good. They have some caffeine in them so don't drink at night. The only thing That doesn't give them 5 stars is because they can be chalky
Brieyanna F.
Dayton, OH
If you like a citrus taste or water with lemon then this is a step up. Cool lime is my favorite out of all the refreshers. It definitely exceeded my expectations. It's only good with cold water though or chilled. It's so good that I get this flavor when I go to the Starbucks store as well
Janet K.
This is my favorite as far as all the Starbucks refreshers go! The taste is delicious! They come in singleserve packets to add to your water bottle and are so easy to blend. Ready to drink immediately after mixing with the water. This has a sweet limeade type flavor. So delicious!
Shay C.
Warren, MI
Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Which flavor do you prefer?
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you order from the bar?