BY STARBUCKS #51 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

New Cool Lime Starbucks Via&Reg; Ready Brew Naturally Sweetened Instant Beverage Natural Energy From Green Coffee Extract Contains 6 Packets Made With Real Fruit Enjoy On Bicycle Rides Or Swinging On The Porch Experience Coffee And Refreshment As Never Before Howard Schultz Chairman, President And Chief Executive Officer Rethink How You Re-Energize Starbucks Via Refreshers&Trade; Cool Lime Combines Kaffir Lime With Hints Of Mint, Cucumber And Apple, And Natural Energy From Green, Unroasted Coffee Beans.&Nbsp; It's A Breakthrough In Instant Refreshment That Tastes Nothing Like Coffee.&Nbsp; Light, Juicy And Thirst-Quenching.&Nbsp; With A Natural Boost Of Caffeine To Re-Energize You. 6 Packets - Each Makes 16 Fl Oz ~ Net Wt 4.16 Oz (118 G) see more...

• Which flavor do you prefer?8 Answers
  • So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresh...7 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?14 Answers
jackie l.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
One of my FAVOURITE drink to get during the summer! it's like a lemonade but it taste fresh at the same time. it has great flavors and very refreshing with no bad after taste. very cooling and if you like lemonade or citrus fresh flavors, then you'll love these! it's not too sweet which i love, but if you want it to be sweeter, you can ask them for more sweetener, but i like how it's sweet and a bit sour.
Brit R.
Oshawa, ON
I'm a fan of the cool line refreshers - i drink them daily. They have a minty, citrus taste that isn't too over bearing. Definately contains a ton of caffeine. My only issue is that if I don't ask otherwise, 80percent of the cup is ice. And they throw in these dried lime wheels - if you leave those too long the drink gets a weird taste to it. SO if you order with light ice and no lime wheel (that's what I do) you'll find yourself with an amazing drink.
Krishma G.
The cool lime instant refreshers don't taste very good. I'm sure if you add some other ingredients to it, you can make it taste better but alone, they don't taste very good. If you like these, it's best to just get it fresh at Starbucks. This product is nothing special, but it's not horrible either.
Andrea E.
Cambridge, ON
These are the grossest drinks i have ever had. I did think the combo was weird but drinking it was just disgusting. i tried drinking it every different way such as smoothie and extra ice, and its just extra gross.
Kym B.
I actually really like the taste of these. I prefer something a little more caffeine heavy if I really need an energy boost, but these are yum. I like them just slightly frozen, so they're slushy.
Rosanna H.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this stuff!! Its not only refreshing but its so easy to take on the go :) i love the flavor more then anything, i add lemon and sometimes berries to mine . i love that i don't have to stop at a Starbucks when ever I crave one.
Jennifer T.
This was very disappointing. Cool lime refresher is one of my favorite drink but these powder packages do not taste like the actual drink. And the powder doesn't dissolve fully.
Emma s.
Vancouver, British Columbia
To be honest I would way rather hike out to my nearest sbux than drink these
The powder doesn't dissolve and the taste is not the same as the refreshing sbux drink
Rose M.
Sykesville, MD
One word to describe this drink, gross. I was so excited to try this. My mom even sent it to me while I was in Korea. I had one and then gave the rest away.
lisa t.
Brooks, AB
This was interesting, it was not what I had expected, its super sweet and a little sour. It works great when blended with ice. Alone its a little strong.
Shay C.
Warren, MI
Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Which flavor do you prefer?
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you order from the bar?