BY STARBUCKS

New Cool Lime Starbucks Via&Reg; Ready Brew Naturally Sweetened Instant Beverage Natural Energy From Green Coffee Extract Contains 6 Packets Made With Real Fruit Enjoy On Bicycle Rides Or Swinging On The Porch Experience Coffee And Refreshment As Never Before Howard Schultz Chairman, President And Chief Executive Officer Rethink How You Re-Energize Starbucks Via Refreshers&Trade; Cool Lime Combines Kaffir Lime With Hints Of Mint, Cucumber And Apple, And Natural Energy From Green, Unroasted Coffee Beans.&Nbsp; It's A Breakthrough In Instant Refreshment That Tastes Nothing Like Coffee.&Nbsp; Light, Juicy And Thirst-Quenching.&Nbsp; With A Natural Boost Of Caffeine To Re-Energize You. 6 Packets - Each Makes 16 Fl Oz ~ Net Wt 4.16 Oz (118 G) see more...

• Which flavor do you prefer?8 Answers
  • So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you o...7 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?14 Answers
Rosanna H.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this stuff!! Its not only refreshing but its so easy to take on the go :) i love the flavor more then anything, i add lemon and sometimes berries to mine . i love that i don't have to stop at a Starbucks when ever I crave one.
Jennifer T.
This was very disappointing. Cool lime refresher is one of my favorite drink but these powder packages do not taste like the actual drink. And the powder doesn't dissolve fully.
Emma s.
Vancouver, British Columbia
To be honest I would way rather hike out to my nearest sbux than drink these
The powder doesn't dissolve and the taste is not the same as the refreshing sbux drink
Rose M.
Sykesville, MD
One word to describe this drink, gross. I was so excited to try this. My mom even sent it to me while I was in Korea. I had one and then gave the rest away.
valen i.
Es una buena opcion para aquellas personas que no quieren echar a perder el cuidado en la alimentacion, aunque podrian crear muchos mas sabores
Sara F.
Uxbridge, Ontario
Mixes weird and taste is in pleasant! Never been a fan of Starbucks so I have no idea why I thought these would be any better! Waste of money
Sumeet C.
London, Ontario
I don't like these. They have a strange flavor to them and are different from what you receive in stores. I would not recommend.
Yomama M.
Love the taste. Really refreshing during a hot day, don't ever underestimate that they are in packets they are very good.
Joe B.
My favourite drink! And the calories on this is fairly low making it a good substitute when I'm craving something sweet
Heather D.
Meh. Would rather buy one of these in store. The whole point should be convenience but I find these to be anything but.
Shay C.
Warren, MI
Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Which flavor do you prefer?
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you order from the bar?