Starbucks Coffee Refreshers Cool Lime

New Cool Lime Starbucks Via&Reg; Ready Brew Naturally Sweetened Instant Beverage Natural Energy From Green Coffee Extract Contains 6 Packets Made With Real Fruit Enjoy On Bicycle Rides Or Swinging On The Porch Experience Coffee And Refreshment As Never Before Howard Schultz Chairman, President And Chief Executive Officer Rethink How You Re-Energize Starbucks Via Refreshers&Trade; Cool Lime Combines Kaffir Lime With Hints Of Mint, Cucumber And Apple, And Natural Energy From Green, Unroasted Coffee Beans.&Nbsp; It's A Breakthrough In Instant Refreshment That Tastes Nothing Like Coffee.&Nbsp; Light, Juicy And Thirst-Quenching.&Nbsp; With A Natural Boost Of Caffeine To Re-Energize You. 6 Packets - Each Makes 16 Fl Oz ~ Net Wt 4.16 Oz (118 G) see more...

• Which flavor do you prefer?8 Answers
  • So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you o...7 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?14 Answers
Martha A.
Long Beach
This product a great. A cool line refresher is always my go to drink at Starbucks. I think the flavor is very similar to the actual cool lime refresher you get in store. However it does seem a little off maybe the dried limes would help other than that I love it. Very affordable.
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
This is really refreshing and perfect for on the go since it includes little packets to add to water! It has a strong taste though, so I just add more water than called for! But it tastes great!
Caitlan T.
So tasty. It dissolves well and doesn’t taste overly sweet. It might not have actual coffee in it but it certainly keeps me awake and going. I like the lime flavour the best. The little packages are great for storing in your bag.
Danielle H.
Laurel, MD
These are so fun!! So convenient and easy to grab on the go. Not something I buy all of the time, but whenever I'm feeling like a need an extra little something, these are a good thing to have in my cabinet.
Joanna K.
Girard, PA
The drink in stores is a little different to begin with, I think it would be really hard to get an exact taste but I think there is definitely room to improve. It's okay, but it is just not the same as the one from a starbucks store, but very convenient!
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
Starbucks Coffee Refreshers Cool Lime are the most delicious and refreshing caffeinated drink when I need a pick me up! As a working mom and blogger of two boys under 3 I need all the caffeine I can get! It's so tasty and doesnt make me feel jittery! It's a must have for caffeine lovers on go!
Yereni S.
Mesa, AZ
I found these at my Ross a few weeks ago. These are super convenient when you’re on the go and can’t stop by Starbucks. I think there’s still room for improvement but they’re very tasty. I don’t know if I would buy again
Taylor N.
Burnsville, MN
Love these. The name is fitting, these are refreshing. The powder ones are so easy, I keep them in my purse. They’re not quite as good as the ones they serve in store, but pretty close. They taste carbonated and it’s cool that they are caffeinated. Recommend!
Becka P.
Yukon, OK
Very refreshing minty lime taste! Perfect for summer days! It's a very light drink and one of my favorites although it is a little pricey, but everything at Starbucks is. I still highly recommend this to others
Britney G.
This is my favorite one to order at the place and I personally add the dried up strawberries. It is affordable and really good flavor. I would recommend and would go back to buy another one.
Shay C.
Warren, MI
Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Which flavor do you prefer?
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you order from the bar?