BY STARBUCKS

New Cool Lime Starbucks Via&Reg; Ready Brew Naturally Sweetened Instant Beverage Natural Energy From Green Coffee Extract Contains 6 Packets Made With Real Fruit Enjoy On Bicycle Rides Or Swinging On The Porch Experience Coffee And Refreshment As Never Before Howard Schultz Chairman, President And Chief Executive Officer Rethink How You Re-Energize Starbucks Via Refreshers&Trade; Cool Lime Combines Kaffir Lime With Hints Of Mint, Cucumber And Apple, And Natural Energy From Green, Unroasted Coffee Beans.&Nbsp; It's A Breakthrough In Instant Refreshment That Tastes Nothing Like Coffee.&Nbsp; Light, Juicy And Thirst-Quenching.&Nbsp; With A Natural Boost Of Caffeine To Re-Energize You. 6 Packets - Each Makes 16 Fl Oz ~ Net Wt 4.16 Oz (118 G) see more...

• Which flavor do you prefer?8 Answers
  • So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you o...7 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?14 Answers
Heidi H.
My goodness I love this stuff! SOOOO yummy and perfectly refreshing for hot summer days.. or any day! I first found this drink at Starbucks, and was soooo excited when I found that I could buy the packets and make it at home myself! I have bought it time and time again and definitely recommend to anyone!
Janet K.
This is my favorite as far as all the Starbucks refreshers go! The taste is delicious! They come in singleserve packets to add to your water bottle and are so easy to blend. Ready to drink immediately after mixing with the water. This has a sweet limeade type flavor. So delicious!
Alia H.
Los Angeles, CA
Definitely not as refreshing as the original in-store drink. It is too sweet- no line flavor at all. The value is fine if you're looking for a quick fix but you can't make it to a Starbucks store. I would only recommend this if someone was desperate.
Kirby M.
Eugene, OR
These don't taste exactly like the Refreshers in the store, but I love the convenience of the Via packets. I always keep a couple stashed in my school bag or in my desk at work. There are pretty much always coupons available for Via, too.
Ashley N.
Vacaville, CA
I love these they don't taste the exact same as the Starbucks drinks but they are still really good. They have some caffeine in them so don't drink at night. The only thing That doesn't give them 5 stars is because they can be chalky
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
I was obsessed ordering this at my local Starbucks but I quickly learned how much fun it is making it on my own! Packaging is fun as well. No mess! What a great product!
kuku k.
I have become hooked on the lime flavor only. When made following the directions, it is just sweet enough, and has the most refreshing taste.
Lindsay E.
Yuma, AZ
My newest addiction is making the Cool Lime Refreshers with iced green tea instead of water. It is perfect for a Spring afternoon treat.
Jessica H.
Love Starbucks and all there splendor. This just isn't to par with the rest of the line. Just not a fan.
Courtney V.
MONCKS CORNER, SC
I love the lime aspect of the drink but the hint of mint is not my favorite.
Shay C.
Warren, MI
Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Which flavor do you prefer?
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you order from the bar?