BY STARBUCKS #20 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Medium Roast Ground Coffee. Tasting Notes:  Smooth & Balanced. Enjoy with:  Enjoy with a cup of yogurt and the morning news. Origin:  Latin America A tip of the hat to where we came from and what we stand for.  The very first day Seattle s Pike Place Market opened in the summer of 1907, hundreds of eager customers snatched up all the farm-fresh goods in a matter of hours.  By noon, there wasn t a scrap of produce left as the farmers wagons began to roll out. When we set up shop here in 1971, we knew our success would depend on how well we could cater to this insatiable appetite for freshness.  Naturally we took up this chal.

• Does this taste the same as it does in store or slightly different? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good k cup coffee, has anyone tried this? Is it...1 Answers
  • Do these taste similar or the same as the pikes you get in store? 1 Answers
  • "We both agree though that this is really good." in 2 reviews
  • "My husband is even addicted to drinking coffee every day now thanks to me haha I totally recommend this product to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "With some French vanilla creamer this is INREDIBLE!" in 1 review
Katie B.
This is a bold coffee. If you don't like medium roast, I would opt for the blonde roast from Starbucks. However, I think this is the perfect combination of coffee. When I get my Pike Place in the store, I add creamer and Splenda, when I get the K-Cups, I add coffee creamer and a little whip cream! It's the perfect combo! I bought my Pike Place K-Cups from Costco!
Kelsey P.
Birmingham, MI
I have a love/hate relationships with K-Cups and Keurig's in general. I love coffee but I feel like Keurig's take away the potency of coffee - it's never as good as getting it in store. Which, I mean, it's kind of expected.

I LOVE the Starbucks Pike Place K-Cups though. They have a good flavor and still taste pretty strong. They're good when you're running behind in the morning and don't have time to make a coffee stop. They're also nice when you're trying to save money.

Ya girl spends too much on coffee.

Definitely worth a try.
Alyssa H.
Scottsville, KY
I don’t have this in the K-cup just because I haven’t been able to find it in my area. But this is my absolute favorite coffee. I call it the blonde roast but it’s formally called pike place. Believe it or not the blonde roast has more caffeine than the others, don’t ask how but Almost every time I order it they tell me this. I always order a grande blonde roast with hazelnut and then load it down with cream and Splenda. (Great now it’s 1am and I’m craving coffee)
Kristine W.
Valencia , CA
You can't really go wrong with Starbucks. The pike place is my favorite roast. Since it is a little on the darker side the taste is a little more rich. The downside is the cost per k cup is way more expensive than other brands. But, if you are a regular Starbucks drinker like I am, sometimes it's nice to save the trip and have it at home.
Kwididrah P.
Millville, NJ
I absolutely love Starbucks buttttttttt!
I don’t own a Kureig so i tend to not have any k cups to my own disposal but my jobs office has one and their chai tea latte are alright
Tiffany P.
New London, CT
Aside from being a gold star member for five years, Starbucks quality is the best franchised coffee ever because of its diversity of products and its affordability. There's a flavor for everyone, and this k-cup flavor of medium roast is my go to college drink that is cost effective and delicious.
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
Not as good as actual starbucks, but is a close second to have in your home. I enjoy the convenience of it, and the taste is one of the best I have had for a k-cup. It is true to it's name of medium roast, I would not add too much water unless you like it to be deluded.
Logan P.
Conway, AR
I use this and Guatemala Antigua blends every morning. I also stop by Starbucks almost every day, but these K-cups are my go-to when I don't make it to the store. I love the flavor of Pike Place and the smoothness of it. I recommend these to my friends quite often.
Sierra M.
Greenville, MI
I drink one cup of coffee daily, this is a good one for people like me. I don't drink pop but need a little something to get going. This has a good flavor and If you can catch it on sale it's a pretty good value.
Chantal K.
I just picked up a box of this last week and it's now my favorite. I used to really like their dark roasts like their French roast but it can be too overpowering for some days. This is a great balance of bold and smooth without being too smokey and strong. It also holds its flavor even after adding milk and some sugar without tasting watered down.
tiffany g.
How do these taste. are they a bold or a smooth blend. I'm more towards a strong robust flavor .
Hailey H.
Sonora, CA
Do these taste similar or the same as the pikes you get in store?
Lisa S.
Upland, CA
Does this taste the same as it does in store or slightly different?
Toni J.
I'm looking for a good k cup coffee, has anyone tried this? Is it good? Is it the same as if you were to buy it at a Starbucks? Is there a certain flavor I should try?
Z K.
Anyone who has tried the Starbucks Coffee Pike Place Roast K-Cups, can you please recommend another flavor that I might like or a way I can test before buying. Thanks!