BY STARBUCKS #4 in K-Cups

Medium Roast Ground Coffee. Tasting Notes:  Smooth & Balanced. Enjoy with:  Enjoy with a cup of yogurt and the morning news. Origin:  Latin America A tip of the hat to where we came from and what we stand for.  The very first day Seattle s Pike Place Market opened in the summer of 1907, hundreds of eager customers snatched up all the farm-fresh goods in a matter of hours.  By noon, there wasn t a scrap of produce left as the farmers wagons began to roll out. When we set up shop here in 1971, we knew our success would depend on how well we could cater to this insatiable appetite for freshness.  Naturally we took up this chal.

• Does this taste the same as it does in store or slightly different? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good k cup coffee, has anyone tried this? Is it g...1 Answers
  • Do these taste similar or the same as the pikes you get in store? 1 Answers
  • "We both agree though that this is really good." in 2 reviews
  • "My husband is even addicted to drinking coffee every day now thanks to me haha I totally recommend this product to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "With some French vanilla creamer this is INREDIBLE!" in 1 review
Nida Y.
Nida Y.
Sugar Land, TX
My family bought a Keurig 2.0 machine about a year and a half ago and it came with these K-Cups. We tried them out and we loved them. It basically making yourself fresh Starbucks coffee at home so you're saving yourself the trip to actually go to Starbucks and wait in line to buy the coffee. The overall price of the box of K-Cups is reasonable because when you do the math, the Pike Place Roast K-Cup is a fraction of the price of what you would pay if you went to Starbucks.

This is probably the best coffee purchase I have ever made and it beats making coffee the old way because it saves time and money. (:
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
I love Pike Place Roast coffee from Starbucks. And there is nothing better than waking up in the morning and thinking man I want Starbucks Pike Place Roast coffee and just having to go to my kitchen and not to Starbucks. I love the k-cups. They make life so much easier. This was a great buy. I will definitely be buying it again.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Foodie Expert
I usually go for a darker roast to get a stronger flavor, but this is great for when I want something lighter--and, after all, Pike's Place is a Starbucks classic. I usually add milk to it because a flavored creamer weakens the taste too much. Smells great and always tastes fresh. I much prefer this over the bagged coffee.
Dani P.
Dani P.
I love Starbucks coffee and I bought this flavor because I had tried it at my brothers house and liked it. HOWEVER this coffee has such a strange flavor and it tastes horrible with flavored creamers. I've found it does okay with French vanilla creamers but still doesn't taste the best. I will not be buying it again.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Foodie Expert
Pike Place Roast is my favorite Starbucks coffee. I love that I can brew it with my Keurig. It is a nice medium roast that is perfect for breakfast or an afternoon pick me up. The only I don't like is the price of k-cups (not just for this product). Very pricey, so I don't pick them up unless they are on sale.
Geneva Q.
Geneva Q.
Hemet, CA
This is my favorite blend for the Kcups. It's not too strong and has the perfect amount of boldness. I use the middle button on my Kurig and it brews a perfect cup. I try and stock up when they're on sale because it can get pricey, but even not on sale I wouldn't settle for another blend
Heather M.
Heather M.
Cerritos, CA
By far my go to for my morning pick me up. Able to use in my Keurig and get that Starbucks flavor without the lines or spending too much. I love the convenience and that I can use it anytime I want without sacrificing the flavor. I share with all my friends when they come to the house.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
I've tried several Starbucks K-cups in the past, and both the price and value make them worth it. For less than daily trips throughout the week to your local Starbucks store, you can have the same quality and flavor of your favorite Starbucks coffee from the comfort of your own home!
Cheyenne J.
Cheyenne J.
La Mesa, CA
We have been drinking this coffee for about a month now and so far I like it. Its not as cheap as other brands of Kcups but its Starbucks. The flavor is good and doesn't taste watery still. I am a big Starbucks person and being able to make it in my kitchen every morning is great.
Gretchen T.
Gretchen T.
Denver, CO
I love Starbucks coffee! I do think its a little overpriced, but it's Starbucks. I'm so glad that they make the Pike Place Roast in K-cups, which is my favorite- love the flavor, and makes me feel like I ordered right from Starbucks every morning, with minimal wait time!
tiffany g.
tiffany g.
How do these taste. are they a bold or a smooth blend. I'm more towards a strong robust flavor .
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Sonora, CA
Foodie Expert
Do these taste similar or the same as the pikes you get in store?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Upland, CA
Does this taste the same as it does in store or slightly different?
Toni J.
Toni J.
I'm looking for a good k cup coffee, has anyone tried this? Is it good? Is it the same as if you were to buy it at a Starbucks? Is there a certain flavor I should try?
Z K.
Z K.
Foodie Expert
Anyone who has tried the Starbucks Coffee Pike Place Roast K-Cups, can you please recommend another flavor that I might like or a way I can test before buying. Thanks!