Add a Photo

By STARBUCKS
#8 in K-Cups

Medium Roast Ground Coffee. Tasting Notes:  Smooth & Balanced. Enjoy with:  Enjoy with a cup of yogurt and the morning news. Origin:  Latin America A tip of the hat to where we came from and what we stand for.  The very first day Seattle s Pike Place Market opened in the summer of 1907, hundreds of eager customers snatched up all the farm-fresh goods in a matter of hours.  By noon, there wasn t a scrap of produce left as the farmers wagons began to roll out. When we set up shop here in 1971, we knew our success would depend on how well we could cater to this insatiable appetite for freshness.  Naturally we took up this chal.

Photos (5)
Ray T.
Ray T.

INCREDIBLE COFFEE!!
Being a new Keurig K575 2.0 owner I'm still in the process of trying new and different blends of beverages. However, I love coffee and have been a coffee drinker for many, many years. I've not really had a bad cup of coffee from my new brewer, as a matter of fact it seems the Keurig makes every brand taste really great. However, PIKE PLACE is simply the best kcup I've tried so far. It's even better than in the stores. The aroma filled my entire kitchen while brewing and was a treat for my nose. The taste was perfect brewed on the 12 ounce setting with Strong applied. Smooth, rich, well balanced perfect coffee. One could easily drink this black, but I chose to add a little Hazelnut creamer and splenda to mine. Absolutely, the perfect was to start the day any day of the week. This will be on my list of re-order always. Starbucks and Keurig make a winning combination. This coffee is Amazing!!! Enjoy and blessings to all.
Nida Y.
Nida Y.
Sugar Land, TX

My family bought a Keurig 2.0 machine about a year and a half ago and it came with these K-Cups. We tried them out and we loved them. It basically making yourself fresh Starbucks coffee at home so you're saving yourself the trip to actually go to Starbucks and wait in line to buy the coffee. The overall price of the box of K-Cups is reasonable because when you do the math, the Pike Place Roast K-Cup is a fraction of the price of what you would pay if you went to Starbucks.

This is probably the best coffee purchase I have ever made and it beats making coffee the old way because it saves time and money. (:
Erin S.
Erin S.

I'll admit, I am a coffee snob. Over the years, Folgers has tasted more and more like dirt to me. I also received a Keurig as a Christmas gift and it forever changed my life and fueled my coffee obsession. That being said, I tried these Starbucks K-cups and thought they were excellent. I also use Starbucks ground coffee in my regular coffee maker when one cup of coffee just isn't cutting it and I love it too. Bonus: at Target, I always see the Starbucks coffee brand on sale. :O)
Edward A.
Edward A.
Pasadena, CA

My absolute go to brand and favorite blend of coffee, being a one a day drinker I'm not too heavy on the coffee. Comparing the kcup to the actual brew at the coffee shop, they're almost the same! A splash of half & half and some sugar and it has the perfect coffee taste. It has the same initial and after taste as the real thing. I have countless boxes of this at home and it is my daily choice for coffee.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.

This is my favorite from the Starbucks K-Cup line, but it does the trick. I liked to have a cup of coffee, or bring a cup of coffee with me to work, in the morning. These are just so easy to use. All you have to do is pop it in the machine and hit the button. I like the taste, but I usually put a little bit more creamer in it than other flavors of coffee.
Sajjal K.
Sajjal K.

Love the Starbucks K-cups, super convenient for me to have my favorite cup of coffee in the morning before leaving home! Making it at home saves me the hassle of driving to Starbucks and waiting in line when this can give me the same fresh cup at home! The only con in this product is the way the pod cannot be recycled, I feel guilty throwing it away :(
Ashlynn h.
Ashlynn h.
York, ME

In m house right now. my husband and i love coffee. we live for it really. I have to start my day with it! my husband gets mad if it runs out so i bought 2 boxes yesterday. It's strong and we love that. my husband and I love that its strong and that we get to have that "kick" for our first cup of coffee every morning. worth the money, great product!
Tori S.
Tori S.
Minneapolis, MN

This is the best k-cup coffee I've had! I am not a person who drinks coffee with sugar or cream, and this medium roast is perfect just brewed black! It is a perfect balance between the bitter and deep flavor of coffee and not being too watered down. Light roasts can be too watery and some dark roasts can be too thick and bitter.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.

I love Pike Place Roast coffee from Starbucks. And there is nothing better than waking up in the morning and thinking man I want Starbucks Pike Place Roast coffee and just having to go to my kitchen and not to Starbucks. I love the k-cups. They make life so much easier. This was a great buy. I will definitely be buying it again.
Leah B.
Leah B.
Madison, WI

These K-cups are pretty tasty. Not my favorite coffee, but they do the trick. They don't brew watery by any means which is good for those rough mornings. I don't like that Starbucks doesn't offer any of their bonus star rewards with these though. They offer them with the VIA pouches and what not, and not these which I hate.
tiffany g.
tiffany g.

How do these taste. are they a bold or a smooth blend. I'm more towards a strong robust flavor .
Toni J.
Toni J.

I'm looking for a good k cup coffee, has anyone tried this? Is it good? Is it the same as if you were to buy it at a Starbucks? Is there a certain flavor I should try?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Upland, CA

Does this taste the same as it does in store or slightly different?
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Sonora, CA

Do these taste similar or the same as the pikes you get in store?

Join Now