BY STARBUCKS #12 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

In 1971, This is Where it All Began . The site of our first store in Seattle s Pike Place Market.  With fresh-roasted beans from around the world, we changed the way people experience coffee.  Today we still buy only the very best coffee, do our own roasting and serve friends, neighbors, anyone who drops by.  This smooth and balanced blend is the kind of coffee that inspired us to open our doors all those years ago, and what we ve loved sharing every day since. 100% Responsibly grown.  Ethically traded. That means the coffee in this bag is helping to create a better future for farmers and a more stable climate for the planet.  Because we ve always believed in a better cup of coffee.  Learn more at starbucks.com/sharedpl. see more...

Sara-Catherine F.
['Tupelo', ''], MS
I love all of Starbucks coffee if I’m being honest. I really like the medium roast to make coffee ice cubes as weird as that sounds but during those hot southern summer days you want iced coffee! The medium roast is perfect because no matter what roast you go with for your iced coffee the medium is in the middle of dark or blonde. So when it goes to melt it doesn’t really change the taste of the iced coffee. Which is perfect.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I'm not a fan of this roast. I think Starbucks is great but the coffee selection they have is 85% dark and super rich roasts and I'm the type of person who loves a mild to medium roast so they don't have a big selection for me to choose from. Would definitely recommend though for someone who loves strong coffee.
Alex W.
Evanston, IL
These are the best beans. If I am a big time coffee drinker and these are the only beans that keep me going during the day. They are a great price and I will always always continue to buy these beans. I tell everyone I know to buy these beans. You need them.
Rebecca M.
Broken Arrow, OK
I don't typically get prepared coffee from a Starbucks store, but I do like to buy the whole beans and prepare it myself. Pikes Place is a beautiful robust roast that will give you a great kick start to your day. I add a small amount of Hazelnut creamer and I'm out the door! It's my routine.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
I often pick up a piping hot Pike Place coffee from my local Starbucks, but when I want my fix at home, I have this bag of beans to get it! I blend it coarsely for my French Press and make myself some delicious Pike Place! It's a household favorite
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Solid coffee, I use in a French press. Not too strong of a taste but good caffeine kick and smells wonderful. Would like if they were ground a little less finely. Easy roll down to keep fresh, I store in freezer since I only use on weekends and it’s lasts.
Elizabeth B.
I’m obsessed with this coffee. It’s smooth and makes great hot or iced coffee!
I love coffee so I’ve tried many different types. There are only a few like North Pole coffee that I would recommend more
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
I love coffee but have never been the biggest fan of Starbucks. I always felt like Starbucks coffee tasted really burnt to me. However, we bought this coffee and I love it so far. It's a great roast that is strong, but not so overpowering that it tastes "burnt". I will definitely purchase this again.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This is one of my favorite Starbucks coffees. It is just an all around good coffee. However, Starbucks coffees are often stale by the time they get to stores. I don't know why and maybe its a problem with the stores themselves, but stale coffee is not good coffee. I've had more luck buying bags of coffee from actual Starbucks stores, so I would recommend buying from there over local grocery stores.
Danielle R.
Albuquerque, NM
I do love me some coffee, I started drinking decaf when I had my son and he was Ultra sensitive to the caffeine in my breast milk. This is by far my favorite decaf coffee with the light nutty taste
Kelly S.
Shoreline, WA
How long does this coffee keep ya goin for?
Terri B.
Harmony, ME
Who loves this brand?
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
What would you replace as the staple, daily medium roast if Starbucks got rid of this one?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
How does this star bucks coffee taste made at home ?
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
Does enybody used a french press with this coffee?