BY STARBUCKS #11 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

In 1971, This is Where it All Began . The site of our first store in Seattle s Pike Place Market.  With fresh-roasted beans from around the world, we changed the way people experience coffee.  Today we still buy only the very best coffee, do our own roasting and serve friends, neighbors, anyone who drops by.  This smooth and balanced blend is the kind of coffee that inspired us to open our doors all those years ago, and what we ve loved sharing every day since. 100% Responsibly grown.  Ethically traded. That means the coffee in this bag is helping to create a better future for farmers and a more stable climate for the planet.  Because we ve always believed in a better cup of coffee.  Learn more at starbucks.com/sharedpl. see more...

Sara-Catherine F.
['Tupelo', ''], MS
I love all of Starbucks coffee if I’m being honest. I really like the medium roast to make coffee ice cubes as weird as that sounds but during those hot southern summer days you want iced coffee! The medium roast is perfect because no matter what roast you go with for your iced coffee the medium is in the middle of dark or blonde. So when it goes to melt it doesn’t really change the taste of the iced coffee. Which is perfect.
Alex W.
Evanston, IL
These are the best beans. If I am a big time coffee drinker and these are the only beans that keep me going during the day. They are a great price and I will always always continue to buy these beans. I tell everyone I know to buy these beans. You need them.
Rebecca M.
Broken Arrow, OK
I don't typically get prepared coffee from a Starbucks store, but I do like to buy the whole beans and prepare it myself. Pikes Place is a beautiful robust roast that will give you a great kick start to your day. I add a small amount of Hazelnut creamer and I'm out the door! It's my routine.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
I often pick up a piping hot Pike Place coffee from my local Starbucks, but when I want my fix at home, I have this bag of beans to get it! I blend it coarsely for my French Press and make myself some delicious Pike Place! It's a household favorite
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
I love coffee but have never been the biggest fan of Starbucks. I always felt like Starbucks coffee tasted really burnt to me. However, we bought this coffee and I love it so far. It's a great roast that is strong, but not so overpowering that it tastes "burnt". I will definitely purchase this again.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This is one of my favorite Starbucks coffees. It is just an all around good coffee. However, Starbucks coffees are often stale by the time they get to stores. I don't know why and maybe its a problem with the stores themselves, but stale coffee is not good coffee. I've had more luck buying bags of coffee from actual Starbucks stores, so I would recommend buying from there over local grocery stores.
Danielle R.
Albuquerque, NM
I do love me some coffee, I started drinking decaf when I had my son and he was Ultra sensitive to the caffeine in my breast milk. This is by far my favorite decaf coffee with the light nutty taste
Michaela C.
I really like Starbucks Pike Place roast - it has deep, rich flavors that I love in a cup of coffee.  I don't love the price - I can buy other really tasty coffees for $4 less in the grocery store.  I'll keep buying it as a splurge, or if I see a good sale, but it will probably be an occasional thing for me.
Brianne B.
I got this in a Secret Santa gift and it taste great! It's not too strong and blends really well with other flavoring. I add almond milk and almond milk caramel creamer and it's delicious! I'm already halfway through the bag! It might be my new favorite coffee to make every morning!
Cassandra H.
Love me some pike place! Definitely one of my favorites. Trust me I'm a mama of 2 so I don't play around when it comes to my coffee! A cup ( who am I kidding? 3 cups) gets me through the day of chasing a toddler around all while being a perfect blend of flavor and strength.
Kelly S.
Shoreline, WA
How long does this coffee keep ya goin for?
Terri B.
Harmony, ME
Who loves this brand?
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
What would you replace as the staple, daily medium roast if Starbucks got rid of this one?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
How does this star bucks coffee taste made at home ?
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
Does enybody used a french press with this coffee?