BY STARBUCKS #17 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

In 1971, This is Where it All Began . The site of our first store in Seattle s Pike Place Market.  With fresh-roasted beans from around the world, we changed the way people experience coffee.  Today we still buy only the very best coffee, do our own roasting and serve friends, neighbors, anyone who drops by.  This smooth and balanced blend is the kind of coffee that inspired us to open our doors all those years ago, and what we ve loved sharing every day since. 100% Responsibly grown.  Ethically traded. That means the coffee in this bag is helping to create a better future for farmers and a more stable climate for the planet.  Because we ve always believed in a better cup of coffee.  Learn more at starbucks.com/sharedpl. see more...

Lauren C.
First of all, I am not a "coffee snob" - I like - and drink - many brands of coffee. Starbucks Pike Place coffee is a good, basic coffee. It's available both at Starbucks and many grocery stores and drug chains. The accessibility is a bonus since I don't always have the time to make a special trip. It's not a strong coffee, so when I need a boost I use more than the regular scoop. Since Starbucks is a little higher than the other brands on the shelf, I generally buy it when there's a sale.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a good every day coffee. I use it in my French press and it gets me through my mornings just fine ;). It's not bitter, and I'm able to make it quite bold by adding a bit more. I drink coffee every day and I'm content with this product even if it doesn't beat out my favorite brand. I'm not thrilled with the price... It's a good basic coffee but I don't know if it's better than any other coffee brand.
Chelci D.
Farmington, MN
I am a Seattle native living in Minnesota - this coffee tastes like home! I get it freshly ground from Starbucks locations as well as in K-Cups that I buy at Costco. Both have the smooth, medium roast taste that I love! I am a Starbucks girl to the core and am so happy that I can drink this brew even when I am surrounded by Caribou Coffee everywhere!
Helen H.
My favorite coffee to drink. If I'm not in the line getting a grande pike at Starbucks, I'm at home with a freshly brewed cup of pike. This coffee is a good pick me up when your day is going slow. I love the smooth taste and the medium flavor. It borders on the bold taste yet it isn't stout.
Kathleen W.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my go-to coffee for work! I usually use the K-cup version of this coffee, though. My favorite creamer to use with this is the Silk Hazelnut Creamer. It's the perfect drink for a long afternoon at work. I would highly suggest this to anyone looking for a good coffee!
Meghan A.
Portage, MI
I really like this blend. It's quite dark, and very strong, but it tastes and smells delicious! I prefer a bit lighter flavor, but I did enjoy this while we had it, and would recommend it to anyone who likes bold coffee! I added extra creamer to smooth it out for me.
Tiffany A.
Holbrook, MA
This is my go-to ever morning coffee. No complements! However I did stop using it for a month half way through a bag and went back to it and it lost a lot of its flavor sadly. Tasted like folgers:( but otherwise, when used straight threw (2-3 weeks) taste great!
Mary C.
Macon, GA
Someone brought this one to work last week, and it was so delicious! I do put creamer and splenda in my coffee, but this one kept its sharp taste that was so pleasant for first thing in the morning coffee. This teacher needs all the caffeine she can get! Delish!
Lacey F.
Louisville, KY
Thus starbucks coffee will wake you up ut smells amazing in the morning it is not harsh at all it taste great i would recommend anyone that loves starbucks coffee to try this you will love it and not have to leave home to buy it at starbucks you will love it
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
This is my go-to coffee from Starbucks! It's a little stronger than the blonde roast but isn't overpowering. Very rich and goes great with almond milk! I got it in a variety pack for my birthday and decided to buy a pouch of it to keep on hand for guests!
Kelly S.
Shoreline, WA
Foodie Expert
How long does this coffee keep ya goin for?
Terri B.
Harmony, ME
Who loves this brand?
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Foodie Expert
What would you replace as the staple, daily medium roast if Starbucks got rid of this one?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Foodie Expert
How does this star bucks coffee taste made at home ?
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
Does enybody used a french press with this coffee?