BY STARBUCKS #15 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

In 1971, This is Where it All Began . The site of our first store in Seattle s Pike Place Market.  With fresh-roasted beans from around the world, we changed the way people experience coffee.  Today we still buy only the very best coffee, do our own roasting and serve friends, neighbors, anyone who drops by.  This smooth and balanced blend is the kind of coffee that inspired us to open our doors all those years ago, and what we ve loved sharing every day since. 100% Responsibly grown.  Ethically traded. That means the coffee in this bag is helping to create a better future for farmers and a more stable climate for the planet.  Because we ve always believed in a better cup of coffee.  Learn more at starbucks.com/sharedpl. see more...

Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I'm not a fan of this roast. I think Starbucks is great but the coffee selection they have is 85% dark and super rich roasts and I'm the type of person who loves a mild to medium roast so they don't have a big selection for me to choose from. Would definitely recommend though for someone who loves strong coffee.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Solid coffee, I use in a French press. Not too strong of a taste but good caffeine kick and smells wonderful. Would like if they were ground a little less finely. Easy roll down to keep fresh, I store in freezer since I only use on weekends and it’s lasts.
Elizabeth B.
wsmr
I’m obsessed with this coffee. It’s smooth and makes great hot or iced coffee!
I love coffee so I’ve tried many different types. There are only a few like North Pole coffee that I would recommend more
Anakaren R.
Escondido, CA
The only coffee that i take home from Starbucks. Love the smell and taste. Love making it into iced coffee with caramel, absolutely delicious. Affordable and sold at a lot of places like Walmart, cvs, Walgreens
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This is one of my favorite Starbucks coffees. It is just an all around good coffee. However, Starbucks coffees are often stale by the time they get to stores. I don't know why and maybe its a problem with the stores themselves, but stale coffee is not good coffee. I've had more luck buying bags of coffee from actual Starbucks stores, so I would recommend buying from there over local grocery stores.
Michaela C.
I really like Starbucks Pike Place roast - it has deep, rich flavors that I love in a cup of coffee.  I don't love the price - I can buy other really tasty coffees for $4 less in the grocery store.  I'll keep buying it as a splurge, or if I see a good sale, but it will probably be an occasional thing for me.
Cassandra H.
Love me some pike place! Definitely one of my favorites. Trust me I'm a mama of 2 so I don't play around when it comes to my coffee! A cup ( who am I kidding? 3 cups) gets me through the day of chasing a toddler around all while being a perfect blend of flavor and strength.
Alex W.
Evanston, IL
These are the best beans. If I am a big time coffee drinker and these are the only beans that keep me going during the day. They are a great price and I will always always continue to buy these beans. I tell everyone I know to buy these beans. You need them.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
I often pick up a piping hot Pike Place coffee from my local Starbucks, but when I want my fix at home, I have this bag of beans to get it! I blend it coarsely for my French Press and make myself some delicious Pike Place! It's a household favorite
member-85606
Can't go wrong with this, really. It's the best unflavored ground coffee I've purchased. Very well balanced taste, and gets the morning started in a hurry. I use it for pour-over and the fineness of the grounds really works well for that. Smells great and just like in store -- none of the burnt taste of some other brands/roasts.
Kelly S.
Shoreline, WA
How long does this coffee keep ya goin for?
Terri B.
Harmony, ME
Who loves this brand?
Rachel B.
Doylestown, PA
What would you replace as the staple, daily medium roast if Starbucks got rid of this one?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
How does this star bucks coffee taste made at home ?
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
Does enybody used a french press with this coffee?