Starbucks Coffee Medium Roast, Columbia, Ground 12 oz uploaded by Maria C.Starbucks Coffee Medium Roast, Columbia, Ground 12 oz uploaded by Maria C.

BY STARBUCKS

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown. Starbucks is currently going through a packaging redesign. Coffees are now categorized by roast - each with its own color mark (yellow for Blonde roast, orange for Medium roast and purple for... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
This is my Go To coffee, it pairs well with any creamer and tastes just as good cold as it does hot!!
Destiny R.
Sumerco, WV
This coffee is my absolute favorite! Not only is it my favorite brand of coffee, but also my favorite flavor. I was never a big coffee drinker until I started drinking this type. I have purchased it countless times and will definitely continue to.
Briana W.
I love this roast from Starbucks! It’s got a great flavor but isn’t overly heavy or bitter. It’s is a little pricey like all things from Starbucks but buying a whole bag & brewing at home is a better deal than buying individual cups in store. I recommend this!
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Starbucks with out a doubt in my mind! I drink it till it's gone ! The taste is amazing and string the price is great and it's a early morning pick me up! Great variety and cost! Highly recommend
Elle J.
This a great coffee to start my morning and right at home too. It isn't too strong or too weak, it's just right!
Lindsey C.
Pensacola , FL
This is one of the best coffee blends I’ve ever had! It’s smooth and rich and flavorful.
patricia s.
Siempre los cafes traidos de colombia han sido mis favoritos, y este no ha sido la excepcion, tiene un aroma y un sabor muy buenos, ademas para ser de starbucks me parece que tiene muy bien precio, lo recomiendo totalmente
Lizeth G.
San Ysidro, CA
Medio roast with delicate strong flavor. It is delicious it smells wonderful! It is a good value as you are purchasing a high quality coffee. I have bought this three times.
Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Taste is awesome, i love when i woke up at morning and i can do this delicious drink.
With milk for me it's the best way to wake up.