BY STARBUCKS

Naturally Flavored Ground Coffee. Mocha with Other Natural Flavors. Freshly Roasted & Packed Arabica Coffee. Mocha. Luscious & Mellow Delightfully decadent.  Rich mocha flavor meets our lightest roast in this irresistible treat.  Delicious dark chocolate works its magic, turning each cup into freshly brewed indulgence. A Fresh Take on Flavored Coffee We started with a lighter-roasted coffee and blended in more natural flavor.  The result is a taste you ve always w. see more...

• what is your favorite starbucks coffee flavor? 1 Answers
  • How similar is the taste to one of their cafe mochas?3 Answers
  • Do you normally put creamer in when you drink this?1 Answers
Starbucks Coffee Ground Coffee
  • "It has a very light mocha flavor, he says its perfect but I feel it could be a little stronger." in 10 reviews
Heaven B.
Danville, VA
If you're like me and coffee and chocolate go hand in hand then this coffee is for you! Most of my coffees I put chocolate syrup in but this one I don't have to. I add a little creamer or milk and a couple spoons of sugar and this tastes delicious. If you're a chocolate lover you should give this a try.
Brittany L.
biloxi
Love the taste of this coffee! And the mocha makes the most amazing smell when the coffee is being brewed. The bag comes already ground up which I love, makes everything so much easier. The taste isn’t overwhelming and not overly sweet either. Would definitely suggest to anyone wanting to add a little more flavor to their morning coffee
nicholette d.
Grandville, MI
This coffee both tastes and smells great! It has a balanced flavor, between the mocha and coffee. It's a stronger brew if done in a single serve coffee maker, but not so much that it gives you a stomach ache.
Brittney H.
Chico, CA
This non-coffee drinker might start putting the energy drinks down after purchasing this coffee!  I could see why people drink it black, it has a rich, dark chocolate-y flavor, but it tastes amazing with a little stevia and French Vanilla creamer.  I will definitely be purchasing again.
Stephanie N.
We generally only drink Starbucks ground coffee at home.  Hubs likes his coffee really dark and Starbucks has several options.  I have a gold card with Starbucks so I like that you gets point from each purchase whether at the actual coffee shop or from buying bagged coffee at the store.
carla j.
north hills
This is a really good smelling coffee that once you smell it you will want to have some but the downside of it is that it doesn't taste as good as it smells but still it is an ok coffee. I would recommend it but mixing it with other coffee for better taste
Brittany g.
Newark, OH
My favorite coffee to make in tbe mornings or before I head to work! Gives me just enough caffeine for the day! And tastes delicious. Plus, a little goes a long way. If you add more coffee, you can add ice after for iced coffee.
Stacy O.
Middletown, OH
Delicious. Best thing to wake up to in the morning. If I can’t make it to Starbucks I want to brew this. One of my favorite flavors! It’s super rich in flavor so I know I’m getting my value in the product. Definitely recommend.
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
Only coffee I buy. Compared to other brands this is such a yummy and smooth coffee. All of the flavors are good from blonde to dark roast and I'm not even a big favor of dark roast. Recommend for any coffee lover
Alex G.
Henderson, NV
This coffee is really really reallyyyyyyyyy delicious, I 10/10 recommend trying this. I'm not a huge fan of mocha but this one will slide :) #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Yvette K.
Dunlap, tennessee
Is it a mild taste. Not big on strong coffee
Jessica B.
Los Angeles. CA
How similar is the taste to one of their cafe mochas?
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
What kind of creamer DO you use with the Starbucks mocha
Stephanie B.
Fairless Hls, PA
Is this coffee great to use for ice coffee in the summer?
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
I love Starbucks but I haven't tried this flavor yet. Is it to "mocha" or chocolaty or does it still have a great coffee taste?