BY STARBUCKS

French Roast is not for the timid. The hardiest of Latin American coffees withstand Starbuck's darkest roast - an intensity which would burn less rugged beans. Blunt, smoky flavors are the objective of the roasting process and there's only a slight, residual acidity. Although it's a powerful blend, the body is light. Each convenient portion pack is pre-measured to brew one pot of coffee, approximately 50-64 ounces depending on the desired strength. One portion pack is filled with 2.5-oz. of ground French Roast coffee. There are eighteen (18) portion packs per box. If you make 1 pot of coffee per day, you need 1 box per month. see more...

• How does everyone feel about this product I must try this 1 Answers
Cheyenne M.
Canyon Lake, CA
I love Starbucks coffee whether it's made at home or in the store. I think they have high quality grounds that give off a lot of aroma which I love and taste wonderful. I prefer a more bitter roast but this one is wonderful
Natasha H.
Gresham, OR
This is my favorite Starbucks coffee. It has just a rich and smooth texture. It's not to acidly and it has a get great heavy feel against the tongue! Starbucks truly make the best quality coffee in my opinion.
Joane G.
Caracas
I'm not a fan of drinking coffee many times in a row, and so I usually buy it and I last long, before and there were few times that it took only going to starbucks and I bought one, but now just do it from the comfort of my home, and obviously spending a lot less.
April a.
Akron, NY
Just bought this while my mom is with is with us. I drink coffee on occasion and it was always my go to. It can be made rich or a bit mild but it is robust . I find the best result is with a French press and every cup is good and fast.
Liliana G.
Hampton, VA
The perfect French Roast Coffee out there! You don't get the bitterness that you would with other French Roast coffees, this one has a slight caramel hint robot at the end which makes it even better!
Myeashea A.
Brooklyn, NY
Good, clean flavor. A good go-to, and not bitter. It's a not as strong as the kind that you get in a starbucks. Also be careful of the ground that you use. If it's too fine, it tastes a bit muddy
Amy V.
Brookings, OR
I'm a huge French roast fan. I like my coffee strong and dark. No weak coffee please. Starbucks always does that well and this is no exception. If you like a good dark roast give this a try.
Gabby  J.
Rockingham, NC
Omg you must purchase this product. I am one who drinks a lot of coffe. I don't live near a Starbucks but I always purchase their products. Starbucks is my favorite coffee brands I recommend all of their products
Emily R.
Norfolk, VA
Love the Starbuck french roast. People complain about Starbucks coffee tasting burnt, but we find that if we grind it ourselves and brew in our french press it comes out great.
Katie F.
Springfield, MO
I bought this specifically to use for my french press. They ground it perfectly for my specifications and the guy at the shop even gave me pointers on how to successfully use a french press every time. Perfect coffee and good service.
Taegan C.
How does everyone feel about this product I must try this