BY STARBUCKS

The original Frappuccino coffee drink Delicious and creamy blend of coffee and milk Only the finest, perfectly roasted Arabica beans, creating a rich coffee flavor like no other Low sodium see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heather B.
Heather B.
Rio Rancho, NM
This coffee is so good, it's one of the few drinks I know will always taste amazing. Whenever I need a quick energy boost I always grab one of these of the shelf or out of the fridge.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Hays, KS
Omg these are so handy when you don't have time to wait in a drive there honestly they taste better then the actual frappe-chinos that they have and I seriously always crave these thing! I will always buy them!
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
These are too sweet, too syrupy, too much in the drink. I also must complain about the top of the bottle being spill prone, terrible packaging.
Irene B.
Irene B.
Hate coffee and these are to die for they're the only ones I could ever drink from because the taste is so good
Nora C.
Nora C.
E Wenatchee, WA
Used to get these a lot when I was younger. Awesome taste, especially over ice! Love these.
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
These are SO addictive...no lie. I will say it is slightly overpriced for the amount in the individual bottles. The packaging is cute. I'm far from a first timer with these, I even have my dad hooked. They have so many wonderful flavors to chose from, but Mocha Coconut has to be my favorite.