Tasting notes:   Earthy, herbal. Flavor Intensity:   Extra Bold. Asia/Pacific Sumatra.  Like the tiger indigenous to Sumatra, this coffee is big, bold, unpredictable and utterly captivating.  No other coffee has its distinctive earthy aroma and lingering low notes.  The heavy, full body and incredibly concentrated herbal spice notes are the hallmarks of a great Sumatra and the pride of our most seasoned roasters. Enjoy with: A stack of syrupy pancakes before the house wakes up. The Flavor of Asia/Pacific Coffees:  Traditions and growing conditions within the Asia/Pacific region are as varied as its coffees.  Flavors range from spicy and full-bodied.

What is your favorite Starbucks coffee?
What is your favorite flavor of Starbucks coffee and how do you like it. Hot or cold? Mine is, Starbucks Coffee Dark Roast
Omg omg :( ❤
Start your review of Starbucks Coffee Dark Roast!
Product Highlights
“It has great flavor n amazing rich taste!!!” in reviews
“Love how this gives me a long time energy affect!!” in reviews
“I was very disappointed, but then again I'm not a big fan of the flavor of home-brewed Starbucks coffee anyways. ” in reviews
Greenville , SC
Who doesn’t like Starbucks? A lot of people, of course, but they are relatively ubiquitous, and are many people’s go-to. They have been mine, for sure. I like their dark roast best because I like rich, grab-my-tastebuds kinda drinks. I also drink their decaf Americano at the shop. I currently rarely purchase their coffees in the store.
West Palm Beach, FL
Very rich in flavor and the smell of it brewing in the morning is just what I need to wake me up. A little goes a long way. This one is for the real coffee lovers. I expected nothing less from Starbucks. Would definitely recommend it. Perfect with a creamer even if it's flavored; it doesn't overpower or mask the taste of the coffee.
Monticello , KY
I absolutely Love my coffee and I like it strong I love Starbucks Dark Roast,it is so good if you like strong coffee. I can't think of anything I would personally do to improve the quality. I buy this about once every other week. I will definitely keep buying this coffee.  Price is reasonable. Highly recommend. #voxbox
This coffee bean is perfect for making cold brew at home, instead of constantly making a trip to starbucks! It has a very strong bitter taste to it, but I’m sure there are other coffee beans similar! I definitely will buy [product:starbucks-french-roast-intense-&-smoky-whole-bean]Starbucks
Glen Ellyn, IL
Basically this coffee is the most purchased item in our house. We buy the extra large bags from CostCo in multiples of 5 because we have a small child and enjoy being awake for his life after barely sleeping 😂 Strongly recommend the bigger bags, plus save your grocery receipts for Starbucks stars ⭐️
Yarmouth Port, MA
If you love a deep rich brew, you need to try Starbucks Darkroast. I wouldn't want to start my day with anything other. With rich malty notes and a touch of nuttiness, Starbucks Dark Roast is my go to when I need a real kick to get me through a long day of work, or a hard grueling workout!
Memphis , TN
I grew up in Seattle/Tacoma, so it's a no brainer on who truly knows coffee. I live Starbucks dark roast because it has a great flavor. It's strong but not so strong, I can't stomach a black cup on occasion. I am always putting my friends in the South onto this because it's Quality Coffee.
Gresham, OR
I usually like a dark roast, but this is way too dark and bitter. I did not enjoy this I would have to add french vanilla creamer to it and never enjoyed drinking it. I think there may be better options out there for people who like dark roast coffee.  Starbucks Coffee Dark Roast
Sumner , WA
I prefer my coffee blend to be Dark and this is a really good one. It smells wonderful and tastes great. It’s smooth and has the right amount of bitterness to it. I love the strong taste of coffee and I add milk and creamers to adjust it according to how I feel the day I make it.
Stuart, FL
The Espresso Dark Roast Whole Bean Coffee is very popular among consumers because it lives up to its name. It will give you dark roast coffee with a strong and rich caramel flavor. The best part is that this product is a sweet blend and you can even pair it with cream or milk.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...