Starbucks Coffee Coffee, House Blend, Regular, 2.5 Oz Pack, 18/Box uploaded by Geidi I.

BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks coffee packets contain preground and measured drip-brewing coffee to give you the Starbucks experience from your own standard coffeemaker. Item is not returnable. Made in USA. see more...

Val G.
Boston, MA
Really good tasting coffee. Keeps me energized throughout the day. Easy to make in my coffee pot. Doesn't compare to store brands or Dunkin' Donuts. Great packaging that isn't busy and tells you the flavor.
Alexandria R.
Charlotte, NC
This is my favorite Starbucks roast! It is great - I have used it repeatedly. It's easy to drink, and it's not too heavy. It's affordable and not a difficult purchase to make - I highly recommend! Such a great product.
Sierra R.
Spring Valley
This medium Blend Coffee is very good but I don't think I can compare it to others that I've had, something about the taste is a bit off in my book
Geidi I.
Taylorsville, UT
Starbucks Coffee love all starbucks products i love to consume it they are my vice i think they will never stop liking me
Taylor H.
Bloomsburg, PA
great coffee, i love those coffee when i'm studying! keeps me going and has a great flavor