BY STARBUCKS #16 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Medium Roast Ground Coffee. Tasting Notes:  Crisp & Tangy. Enjoy with:  Blueberry muffins and the morning paper. Origin:  Latin America There are morning people.  And there are others who decidedly are not morning people.  Although the gulf between these two types is huge, we think all can agree that our Breakfast Blend is one fine coffee.  It s a gathering of Latin American beans chosen for their sparkling flavor.  Kind of like orange juice and the way it dances on your tongue, this coffee has a get-up-and-going charge to it. But we roast these beans a little lighter than we usually do.  So the flavor is lighter-b. see more...

Catherine R.
These are my favorite K-Cups.  I only use them at work where the coffee is abysmal.  I keep them in my desk in the event that forget my coffee from home or I need an afternoon pick me up.  The flavor is smooth and since it is a medium roast it doesn't have that burned flavor.  I have become a bit of a coffee snob over the years and at home I grind beans daily for my coffee but these K-Cups are very handy to have at work.  They aren't cheap but no K-Cups are.  I like that Publix puts them on sale pretty often and I tend to stock up when they are buy one get one.  Over all this is by far the best tasting K-Cup I have ever found.
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
Starbucks has the best tasting coffee for k-cups.  It's never weak and tastes perfect every time.  The breakfast blend is perfect for me because I only drink one cup every morning and it's nice and mild for the morning.  Have repurchased multiple times.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Although Starbucks is a bit more pricey than other brands, it is good. I love the breakfast blend because it's crisp and smooth without being too bold or dark. If you like more rich or dark coffees, I would definitely recommend a darker roast. But great k cups!!!
Marcia F.
Los Banos, CA
Excellent coffee!!! For being a K-cup you can't exactly expect the same quality you'd get at Starbucks. Rich flavor and a wonderful aroma. Really enjoy it. Just what you'd expect in a full, rich, dark roast. I highly recommend! I will be reordered the Starbucks French Roast K-Cups and will continue to purchase this item.
Chasity W.
Gadsden , AL
Starbucks Breakfast Blend is my go to for my morning coffee or midday pick me up. It isn't too strong and I just need a splash of creamer. The taste is crisp, bold and exactly what I expect from a good cup of coffee. The K cups make it more convenient to have my Starbucks at home without the line!
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Pretty good but not my favorite from Starbucks. I need a little more umpf in my coffee. But definitely tasty. Recommended to those that like a medium blend in the morning. Will buy if other choices are out.
mariah L.
I love this coffee! It taste good with or without creamer! It’s super easy to make. I would definitely recommend this to my coffee lovers! You can buy this at just about any grocery store.
Sara M.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
Breakfast Blend is one of my favorites from Starbucks, and the K-cups don't disappoint! They can be a little pricier than other K-cups but totally worth it! It has a nice, light and nutty flavor that's not too bitter. What a bright and happy way to start the day! ☕️
Rain K.
This is the one that our office consistently has been buying ever since we purchased Keurig machine. It produces just the right amount of coffee, and the taste and scent never failed us. Also, there is a wide range of flavors which is a huge plus. Yes, there are many similar products that taste good and cheaper. But if you purchase these from a TJ Maxx or other discounted store, the price is about the same as all the other secondary brands.
Amanda T.
Callahan, FL
So I'm actually drinking this right now with some international delight caramel macchiato creamer and I have to say this coffee is spot on. The taste of the coffee by itself is that perfect blend for a breakfast coffee and can easily be drinken black however I'm a girl who loves a little coffee with her cream and sugar and therefore it compliments flavored creamers very well. Defintely a repurchase for me whenever my local Winn Dixie has a sale on them.
Rachel P.
CALHOUN, LA
What's your favorite Starbucks coffee flavor or roast?
Mei F.
Brooklyn, NY
How does it taste? Would you recommend it to someone who enjoys black brewed coffee? Thank!
Lori R.
Plain City, OH
Starbucks coffee tends to be a little strong for my tastebuds - does the house blend have that strong, bitter after taste or is it smooth?
Megan D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Does this taste just like Starbucks coffee you'd buy ?
Gabriela A.