BY STARBUCKS #25 in K-Cups

Medium Roast Ground Coffee. Tasting Notes:  Crisp & Tangy. Enjoy with:  Blueberry muffins and the morning paper. Origin:  Latin America There are morning people.  And there are others who decidedly are not morning people.  Although the gulf between these two types is huge, we think all can agree that our Breakfast Blend is one fine coffee.  It s a gathering of Latin American beans chosen for their sparkling flavor.  Kind of like orange juice and the way it dances on your tongue, this coffee has a get-up-and-going charge to it. But we roast these beans a little lighter than we usually do.  So the flavor is lighter-b. see more...

Athena F.
Irvine, CA
I normally don't use my Keurig at home, but had purchased these when I had guests over for the weekend. It was nothing memorable, to me it was just a basic cup of coffee. I enjoy my coffee black, and it tasted nothing like the coffee you purchase from an actual Starbucks facility. For the price I paid I'm not complaining, and my guests didn't have anything bad to say about the coffee...
Julissa E.
Hubertus, WI
Im addicted to Starbucks coffee, so you already know I have some in my house. Its the perfect thing to wake me up in the morning. I have tried others, but this is the only strong coffee i prefer. I do hate how expensive they are but if its not gonna make me cranky in the morning, I'll buy it. Delicious flavor.
Danica M.
Riverside, CA
It's fairly pricey for coffee (as Starbucks usually is), but it's not so bad if you're in a pinch in the morning. I'm not too excited about the flavor, but that's really a matter of opinion. This is great for when you really need to get out of the door fast, but need a coffee in hand.
Erin O.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
My favorite blend of Starbucks coffee by far! It is usually at a affordable price and it makes a great start to my morning routine so I may start my busy, long days. And no matter what creamer or sweetener I add, it still tastes great! Starbucks never lets me down!
Rachel M.
I prefer light roast coffees, and this one is great! I am not a coffee purist and don't enjoy strong or black coffee. I like adding a variety of creamers to my morning cup and this coffee has a nice smooth taste and mingles well with whatever creamer I use.
Lauren N.
Northport, AL
The breakfast blend is one of my favorites for K-cups. Sometimes Keurig coffee tastes instant but this always tastes like freshly brewed coffee. Much cheaper to buy K-cups than actual Starbucks coffee at a store, but the same product! Highly recommend.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
I love this breakfast blend from Starbucks. I'm more of a blonde type of coffee because it contains more caffeine without the overly strong coffee flavor. But this one is just as great! I love how Starbucks created it more easily with K cups
Mia H.
Starbucks breakfast blend is my absolute go to coffee in the morning, so when I saw the K-cup breakfast blend sample pack, I had to buy a few, sadly they ran out too fast. Can't get enough Starbucks! I am going out to buy more!
Ashley S.
Bealeton
This coffee is absolutely delicious. It doesn't make you jittery and has a great flavor. It isn't expensive at all and comes with a decent amount of k-cups. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to any coffee lover.
Mary T.
Let's Wake Up!

This has become a part of our regular purchase when going to Target once a week. My boyfriend and I drink coffee daily so this and our Keurig machine comes in handy. The aroma from this coffee is very awakening.
Rachel P.
Calhoun, LA
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Starbucks coffee flavor or roast?
Mei F.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
How does it taste? Would you recommend it to someone who enjoys black brewed coffee? Thank!
Lori R.
Plain City, OH
Starbucks coffee tends to be a little strong for my tastebuds - does the house blend have that strong, bitter after taste or is it smooth?
Megan D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
Does this taste just like Starbucks coffee you'd buy ?
Gabriela A.