BY STARBUCKS #5 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

New Lighter Roast. Flavor Intensity :  Mellow & Soft. Blonde:   Blonde-roasted coffees have a shorter roast time, lighter body and mellow flavors. Forty years of coffee-roasting expertise inspired our master roasters to perfect Starbucks® Blonde Roast - a lighter, gentler take on the Starbucks Roast.  Roasting this blend of specially chosen Latin American beans for a shorter time allows the delicate nuances of soft cocoa and lightly toasted nuts to blossom.  Flavorful without being overly bold, this coffee brews a delightfully gracious cup that s perfect welcoming friends or greeting a new day. The Starbucks Roast Each coffee requires slightly different amounts of time and temperature during the roasting process to. see more...

• I've heard that light roasted coffee has more caffeine. Has anyon...2 Answers
  • Is this good? Does anyone recommend this?3 Answers
  • Is this a light roast?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I was looking for a coffee I could drink black and this is one that tastes great without anything added to it." in 3 reviews
  • "I really enjoyed the Veranda Blend because of it's natural sweetness, Willow and Bright Sky I enjoyed less because their flavors were a little more acidic." in 3 reviews
  • "I still add milk and sugar though when I'm feeling lazy I sometimes just drink it without and I love that I can do that with this blend." in 3 reviews
  • "I've always loved Starbucks specialty drinks but had to shy away from the coffee, because it just seemed to be such a strong roast for me." in 2 reviews
  • "I've found that every once in awhile my local grocery store will have it on sale, $3 less than the normal price." in 2 reviews
Janisa Q.
This roast is strong enough for flavor but not so strong I get a stomach ache. I can have multiple cups without feeling like I’m overly caffeinated like the stronger roasts do to me. It smells amazing and gives the best flavor. I make mine in the keurig and it tastes like I just got it from the coffee shop. Usually I can’t make that great of coffee at home but this stuff is seriously the best.
Brieanna L.
Foodie Expert
I love Starbucks blonde roast coffee! And I especially love it during the fall!! I always get it with pumpkin spice syrup and add a little bit of half and half. You can purchase the blonde roast at your local coffee shop or at target! I would highly recommend this coffee if you are looking for something light and delicious. Definitely try adding some pumpkin flavor for an extra yummy fall drink!!
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
Foodie Expert
This is by far my favorite morning coffee. I open at my job quite often, and catch myself waking up more often than not at around 6:30 AM. This always wakes me up bright and ready to go for work, it is a bold blonde roast for me personally. I can really only drink blondes and medium roasts. Dark roasts gives me major headaches but these are just right for me. :-)
MONEKA S.
Foodie Expert
I love a light roast coffee, nothing to strong that will put hair on my chest but just right. I always thought Starbucks coffee was too strong for me but I must say I enjoyed Starbucks Coffee Blonde Roast, smooth taste that I can enjoy. I would definitely but this again and I would recommend this to anyone that wants a light roasted coffee.
Meesh G.
Woodland Hls, CA
My HOLY GRAIL. One sip of this and I can hear the hallelujah chorus in the morning. I'm not a morning person and now I'm extra groggy being a newborn mommy.. this is the EXACT thing I need to make me human in the morning and puts a smile on my face so my baby girl can see momma happy and cheerful. This is too good and isn't too deep with flavor.
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Veranda
I normally do not drink a ton of coffee, but when I do, I really prefer this particular blend. The flavor is nice and light, but still gives you a robust coffee flavor. I think that the bag it comes in is a great size, as it lasts me a pretty long time. I would definitely recommend this blend to others!
Breeana H.
Chula Vista
Foodie Expert
Blonde roast from  SB is my favorite coffee of all time. it has such a great flavor and a nice caffeine value too. its a more mild flavor than the dark or medium roasts but i think it has a smoother taste out of all three. i would recommend this coffee to anyone who wants a good pick me up drink!
Brianna D.
New Providence, NJ
Foodie Expert
Usually, I have a problem with Starbucks coffees because they are very bitter. But their blonde roast is perfect for me! Sometimes, I like to add in vanilla for a bit of flavor. I use the mini Keurig cups for loose coffee because it's much cheaper than buying K-Cups, so this works fine for that.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Foodie Expert
Call me crazy, but I love to make a strawberry blonde coffee drink with this brew. It's not as robust as my other blends I use, but it's got a nice flavor to it and really ( in my opinion and I'm just a 38 year old Animator not a Barista ), it pairs well with fruity flavored syrups.
Nida S.
Foodie Expert
Starbucks Coffee is always too strong for my liking, I usually enjoy Tim Horton's or Dunkin Donuts much more. However this Blonde roast is about the only one I'll drink at Starbucks. It seems like their lightest medium roast and is bearable for me to drink when I need caffeine.
Marina S.
Is this similar to decaf?
Jessica D.
Chapin, IL
When this is unavailable...what is a go to second?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Does this have an enjoyable taste? What coffee would you compare it to?
Melody H.
Foodie Expert
I haven't tried this blend before. How is the flavor?
Erica S.
Eastvale, CA
Willow blend? How does this compare to veranda blend?