2 colors available

BY STARBUCKS #13 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

New Lighter Roast. Flavor Intensity :  Mellow & Soft. Blonde:   Blonde-roasted coffees have a shorter roast time, lighter body and mellow flavors. Forty years of coffee-roasting expertise inspired our master roasters to perfect Starbucks® Blonde Roast - a lighter, gentler take on the Starbucks Roast.  Roasting this blend of specially chosen Latin American beans for a shorter time allows the delicate nuances of soft cocoa and lightly toasted nuts to blossom.  Flavorful without being overly bold, this coffee brews a delightfully gracious cup that s perfect welcoming friends or greeting a new day. The Starbucks Roast Each coffee requires slightly different amounts of time and temperature during the roasting process to. see more...

• Is this good? Does anyone recommend this?2 Answers
  • Is this a light roast?4 Answers
  • Is this similar to the Caramel Brûlée latte; because I like that on...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
  • "I was looking for a coffee I could drink black and this is one that tastes great without anything added to it." in 3 reviews
  • "I really enjoyed the Veranda Blend because of it's natural sweetness, Willow and Bright Sky I enjoyed less because their flavors were a little more acidic." in 3 reviews
  • "I still add milk and sugar though when I'm feeling lazy I sometimes just drink it without and I love that I can do that with this blend." in 3 reviews
  • "I've always loved Starbucks specialty drinks but had to shy away from the coffee, because it just seemed to be such a strong roast for me." in 2 reviews
  • "I've found that every once in awhile my local grocery store will have it on sale, $3 less than the normal price." in 2 reviews
Tina S.
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
I don't ever buy coffee or drinks from Starbucks but when it comes to buying coffee grinds for my coffee machine this is one of my favs!
I don't like strong coffees that are too rich, this one has that perfect amount of smooth. With just a teaspoon of sugar & a splash of milk this coffee is completed to near perfection for me.
And for someone who has never been a fan of Starbucks, this was a huge step just to purchase the Blond Roast to try!
But I do suggest anyone try it, it's delish! 👌🏼
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
I prefer light roast coffees (the lighter the roast, the more caffeine!) to Starbucks Pike Place or whatever it's called. The packaging is easy to open and you can store the remaining coffee in the bag. I like the lighter flavor. It's also cool that you can earn star rewards with the grocery store purchase. The price can be more than other options, but it is often on special. I'd recommend this to others for sure!
Becca L.
Becca L.
I feel like I need a disclaimer to preface my review. Here we go: I like dark roast. Whew...

However, this coffee does something that dark roast can't do. This blonde roast is like an afternoon pick me up. Or a midnight snack. Or a... :). It's not strong enough, for me, to be my morning jolt, but it's flavor and lightness works for another time of my day. Flavor safe purse. Brews nicely. Doesn't taste too bitter.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Saint Augustine, FL
Every time I grind this at work (Starbucks) I always take a inhale of the amazing smell. This coffee smells exactly like peanut butter and tastes so good especially compared with a croissant or Chocolate Chip cookie! I always get a partner mark out of this because I use it in candles or a nice cup of Joe on my days off. Whole Family loves it so I always have to hide it in my closet! hehe
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
This coffee is the best light roast that Starbucks offers. It is not too costly, and in addition to having a lighter taste, it is the blend with the most caffeine. This is my go-to coffee every morning when I wake up. It tastes great black, or with a couple sugars, or even with some cream. Blonde roasts are very versatile, and Veranda is my top choice!
Sylvia R.
Sylvia R.
Little Rock, AR
Foodie Expert
This is one of my all time favorite roast. I usually like dark roast for the full body flavors but this has such a light and airy taste, it doesn't settle heavy on your stomach. It's almost like they wanted to invent a proper after dinner coffee and this is it. It taste great with or without milk. A wonderful flavor anytime of the day.
Thomas V.
Thomas V.
Deer Park, NY
The blonde roast is a nice and subtle. It isn't overpowering, although it does showcase that patented Starbucks "burnt bean" flavor, which some (like myself) definitely enjoy. The blonde doesn't quite pack the punch that your darker and more full-bodied roasts do, so it's good for the non-hardcore coffee drinkers.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite Starbucks flavor they make. I feel the other coffee is too dark and rich this one is medium strength. I love the light flavor it has, just the perfect amount of richness. I would recommend this to anyone who says they don't like starbucks coffee bc for so long I didn't either! Try it!!
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Minneapolis, MN
Delicious! Strong flavor without bitterness, and an aromatic finish. I enjoy blonde roasts since there is more caffeine and I'm a bit of a grump in the morning without it. This roast is perfect in terms of strength of the brew and balance of the flavor. Will definitely continue to keep this as a staple.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Mableton , GA
Foodie Expert
I brew strong coffee, my husband prefers a lighter coffee but this one satisfies us both! This roast combines all the body and flavor of a bolder roast without tasting like jet fuel. Think traditional cup of Starbucks coffee without the burned taste some complain of.
Great for everyday drinking
Marina S.
Marina S.
Is this similar to decaf?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Chapin, IL
When this is unavailable...what is a go to second?
Danyelle M.
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Does this have an enjoyable taste? What coffee would you compare it to?
Melody H.
Melody H.
I haven't tried this blend before. How is the flavor?
Erica S.
Erica S.
Eastvale , CA
Willow blend? How does this compare to veranda blend?