Starbucks Coffee uploaded by Shuston S.

BY STARBUCKS

• I love Starbucks but I've never tried to make the coffee ...2 Answers
  • do you guys prefer pike place or house blend? 2 Answers
  • How does this compare to other coffees like Caribou, Dunn...3 Answers
Miranda V.
There isn’t many actual Starbucks near where I live so I have to settle for the coffee in stores but it is still amazing I must say! They definitely have a flavor for everyone. I really like this medium roast and how smooth the flavor is
Shannon B.
I love Starbucks. I know, I know, it's not even unique anymore. I don't care. It's delicious. Save yourself some cash and self loathing and get their coffee to make at home. The flavors are bold and rich, and there's a style for every coffee lover.
Bryan B.
Gardena, CA
This product is AMAZING. If you are a huge coffee lover like I am then you will love this coffee. Especially since it is from my number 1 coffee joint Starbucks. And the roast and blend is perfect. I would totally recommend that you buy this coffee. Trust me you won't regret it.
Jennifer W.
THE perfect roast for everyone! As the "hostess with the mostess" you always want to have some coffee to offer your guests. This Starbucks blend is sure to be a crowd-pleaser! I happen to love Starbucks! Happy Holiday Brewing!
Tanya F.
Long Beach , CA
I love Starbucks coffee, I need a cup every morning to start my day. If you buy the packs, it's very affordable. I don't think the packaging needs improvement. I would definitely recommend this to the daily coffee drinker.
Emaan K.
SILVER SPRING, MD
Even though I'm not a complete huge fan of Starbucks I still love having some Starbucks coffee at home, it's much cheaper then to keep going to Starbucks, enjoy it while in your pjs and watching Gilmore girls.
Callie D.
Woodland, AL
I need my coffee during the holidays because there is always so much to do and I end up running in too little sleep. Thank goodness for Starbucks coffee! If I need a pickmeup, this is the way to go!
Holly K.
This coffee is absolutely heaven. The flavor is just right and I can never get enough. It is a little on the expensive side though. Exceeded my expectations 100%. Would recommend to all coffee drinkers.
Chandy R.
Long Beach, CA
This coffee is by far the best and one of the first items on my grocery list. It delivers such a delicate and robust flavor of coffee that completes my morning routine.
Shuston S.
Lynnwood, WA
I literally can't get enough of Starbucks. Their coffee is absolutely delicious!! There are so many flavors to choose from so you're bound to find a kind of coffee that fits your taste buds.
Talia J.
Saint Peter, MN
How does this compare to other coffees like Caribou, Dunn Bros, Dunkin, etc???
Bridgot P.
Mobile, AL
do you guys prefer pike place or house blend?
Tiffany D.
I love Starbucks but I've never tried to make the coffee at home. Is it as good as when you get it from the shop? Is it better to make a cup or two at a time or just a giant pot?