Starbucks Coffee uploaded by Shuston S.

BY STARBUCKS

• I love Starbucks but I've never tried to make the coffee at home....2 Answers
  • do you guys prefer pike place or house blend? 2 Answers
  • How does this compare to other coffees like Caribou, Dunn Bros, D...3 Answers
Bryan B.
Foodie Expert
This product is AMAZING. If you are a huge coffee lover like I am then you will love this coffee. Especially since it is from my number 1 coffee joint Starbucks. And the roast and blend is perfect. I would totally recommend that you buy this coffee. Trust me you won't regret it.
Holly K.
This coffee is absolutely heaven. The flavor is just right and I can never get enough. It is a little on the expensive side though. Exceeded my expectations 100%. Would recommend to all coffee drinkers.
Selena T.
Lyford , TX
Foodie Expert
I love the breakfast blend. It is perfect for AM in the classroom. Sometimes I can't make it to the store until the weekends, so at no,e Starbucks keeps me sane.
Andrea K.
Fishers, IN
Foodie Expert
I can't function without my Starbucks. My favorite blend for hot coffee is the light blonde roast. But if I'm making iced coffee I have to have dark roast
Sherie D.
Spring Hill, TN
Foodie Expert
Love!! I drink this at work every day. It helps get the day started! The smell alone is enough to get you excited about drinking it.
Lillian w.
Clarksville, TN
Starbucks just helps you get everyday going in the best way. It gives you the warm.feeling off a great cup of coffee.
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
Foodie Expert
Best go to coffee to keep around. Definitely a crowd pleaser and really gives you the boost you need in the morning!
Chrystine D.
Sevierville
Yummy yummy. My favorite coffee. I will only drink this. If they are out I go to another store.
Amanda G.
Palmetto, GA
Foodie Expert
I have to have my cooffee every morning this is my get up and go starbucks has great cooffee
Amber M.
I'm a nurse and therefore practically live off Starbucks. Amazing tasting coffee!
Talia J.
Saint Peter, MN
How does this compare to other coffees like Caribou, Dunn Bros, Dunkin, etc???
Tiffany D.
I love Starbucks but I've never tried to make the coffee at home. Is it as good as when you get it from the shop? Is it better to make a cup or two at a time or just a giant pot?
Bridgot P.
MOBILE, AL
Foodie Expert
do you guys prefer pike place or house blend?