BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks® Hot Cocoa ClassicSip in the moment with a mug of hot cocoa happiness—creamy-smooth, chocolaty-rich and totally satisfying. see more...

Klara M.
Pinellas Park , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think I use to get this when it was “cold” in Florida last year haha when I use to be on my break at work I really liked the flavor. Always made my day go better need some sugar to get me through long nights.
Stefy B.
Pleasantville
Basic, a typical Starbucks, expensive as all, but a classic if you like to surround yourself with kids. Not the best place to read or take boyfriend, but if to work, interview with ...
Tara C.
Beckley
Not my favorite and didn’t taste to good I am picky in my coffee though it could taste better with the flavor in my opinion not the best value to me honestly could improve but I wouldn’t get it again
Ashley S.
Richmond, TX
Oh Starbucks, why are you so delicious!? I pretty much love anything that comes from Starbucks but when it starts getting chilly always love to snuggle up with a cup of hot cocoa. It is absolutely delicious and of course I will always buy it!
Danielle D.
Delicious and frothy but definitely pricey! This is a very chocolate-ly take on hot coco. Make with hot whole milk for best flavor. Can be bought at most grocers or a Starbucks location but in my opinion overpriced!
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
I LOVE THIS STUFF. call me a white girl, but i love starbucks. this stuff is great tasting, easy to make, and well, cheap (most of the time, sometimes places is outrageously expensive) would recommend!!
Erika E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It is affordable,great tasting and never disappoints!

It has easy to follow instructions and always comes out great!.

Definitely would recommend!
laura lisciel j.
Taylorsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Riquiiiisimo el chocolate. No lo cambio por ningún otro. Fácil de preparar y el sabor es tan único que dan ganar de seguro tomando
Milee P.
Caseyville, IL
I love these envelopes because they are absolutely delicious, but they are also the perfect size when it comes to hot cocoa!
Angelina C.
Passaic , NJ
I got this in a gift basket and loved it so much I had to buy it! A little pricey, but so delicious that I buy it as a treat.