BeveragesCoffeeCoffee Beans, Ground Coffee, & Instant CoffeeNoBrand
Starbucks Classic Hot Cocoa K-Cups pods, 10 count of 073 oz

Starbucks Classic Hot Cocoa K-Cups pods, 10 count of 0.73 oz

by NoBrand

Fill your cup with a smooth and chocolatey favorite inspired by Starbucks handcrafted hot chocolate. It's made with real cocoa and nonfat milk for a velvety, warm treat from your Keurig brewer. Keurig, K-Cup, Keurig Hot, and the K logo are trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc., used with permission.

An indulgent favorite - rich and creamy hot cocoa; Made with ethically sourced, high-quality cocoa; Designed for use with the Keurig Single Cup Brewing System; Enjoy the Starbucks coffee you love without leaving the house; Starbucks Classic Hot Cocoa K-Cups pods, 10 count

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Starbucks Classic Hot Cocoa K-Cups pods, 10 count of 0.73 oz!
Pine Hill, AL
Starbucks Classic Hot Cocoa K-Cups pods, 10 count of 0.73 oz uploaded by Kylena F.
Purchased at: Walmart
The taste of this hot cocoa is really good. I usually prefer to have a very sweet hot cocoa with milk instead of water. This one matches that. I would love to see a bigger version of these pods. The only thing in the pod left is water. I will totally buy again!
Oakville, ON
This product is great! Very great chocolate last that will make any hot coco fan happy. I personally make this product and add some extra milk or cream to my cup! I don't like my hot chocolate too sweet so this makes it perfect for me. I also appreciate how the machine doesn't make the product too hot so you can enjoy right away!

Looking for your answer?