BY STARBUCKS #7 in Hot Cocoa

2-pack (two 1.87 lb cocoa tins) Each 1.87 lb tin makes 42 servings of hot cocoa Made with ethically & sustainably sourced cocoa powder Just add 1 cup milk Country of origin U.S.A. see more...

• How does this compare to the Swiss miss? Is it better?2 Answers
  • I love starbucks as much as anyone, but is there really anything ...12 Answers
  • It's this good or nah because I never try it 1 Answers
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
This taste like the hot coco I get at Starbucks but the only diff is I’m doing it alone. IT TASTE GREAT , ITS JUST GREAT FOR THE WINTER ! and this the hot coco I go to . It’s not like any other coco . This taste 10 times better
sierra g.
I generally find instant hot chocolate too sweet but was glad to find this one. It is tasty and not too sweet. Doesn't lose the flavor when extra milk is added to make a taller cup at home. Definitely a keeper!
Jesus B.
Review for: Starbucks Classic Hot Cocoa, 30 Ounce (2 PACK)
I don’t know if you drink hot chocolate but when I do it’s definitely Starbucks. The Starbucks hot chocolate has a very creamy very chocolatey warm taste, highly recommend this product and all its flavor.
Hope C.
Pendleton
This is my kids favorite drink all year round. I'm not sure why they want hot cocoa in the middle of summer, but it always keeps them happy. And it's Starbucks brand so it makes all of us even happier.
Jillie H.
Mahtomedi, MN
I freaking love hot cocoa. I don’t care what time of year but especially in the cold winters in MN, hot chocolate is a MUST for me. I actually have all the flavors of the Starbucks hot chocolate in my home this winter :)
Sheila H.
Fort Bragg
The kids and I love this hot cocoa so much. It has a nice rich taste and can be used to make mocha’s at home as well. The cost is higher than some other brands, but worth it in my book.
Shamira C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Who doesn't love hot cocoa? I live in FL and at the first sight of temp drops I'm running to Starbucks to buy this. It last a long time. It's my fav hot cocoa. I like to add marshmallows! I will purchase again!
Sum W.
this hot cocoa literally tastes so good !! i always make it with soy milk or almond milk. it has a great dark chocolate flavor, and it's not too sweet, which some hot chocolates often do. it is very creamy and rich, which is nice. i would definitely buy this hot chocolate again.
Emma P.
Garner, NC
Review for: Starbucks Classic Hot Cocoa, 30 Ounce (2 PACK)
So great! I love Starbucks l, and when I can make it at home, I am in!! The packaging is nice, and the product stays fresh for soooo long. I have had mine for a while, and I still drink it sometimes.
Heaven A.
Princeton, MN
While I definitely prefer getting the hot chocolate directly from Starbucks, having the ability to make something almost identical at home is a HUGE plus. It means I can save some money if nothing else. 😊 Flavor wise, I love the rich, dark flavor of this hot chocolate over everything else.
Tina S.
Clinton Twp, MI
How often do you drink a store bought Starbucks?
Priscilla B.
I love starbucks as much as anyone, but is there really anything special about this besides the starbucks brand? Why would I want to spend more on this when Swiss Miss or other cocoa brands are just as delicious?
Alli P.
Novi, MI
Who else wishes this had more flavor or actually tasted like chocolate? I've tried it will all different types of milk and yet it still tastes bland and bitter all at the same time!
Satin W.
Does this have a bitter taste? Should I add sugar?
Brianna C.
Does this taste spot on with the hot chocolate starbucks makes in the stores?