Starbucks Classic Hot Cocoa

by Starbucks

#6 in Cocoa

2-pack (two 1.87 lb cocoa tins) Each 1.87 lb tin makes 42 servings of hot cocoa Made with ethically & sustainably sourced cocoa powder Just add 1 cup milk Country of origin U.S.A.

How does this taste? Does it have a top sweet taste or is it more of a cocoa flavor?
Is this a rich flavor or is it really bitter?
Who all has tried this and is it any good ?
Start your review of Starbucks Classic Hot Cocoa!
3 years agoHouston, TX
If you like hot cocoa, this is premium quality hot cocoa tart enough to be suitable for baking brownies, but with enough sugar to make a deliciously rich cup of hot chocolate or mix with your favorite drip coffee for a cafe mocha.
9 months ago44691
Purchased at: Target
Cheers, Starbucks! 5 stars from this girl! I have never been much of a hot cocoa drinker, but Starbucks changed my tune. Perfectly sweet and smooth, it's a great way to enjoy my winter evenings, cozied up with my husband and a movie.
2 years agoMcKinney, TX
This is my favorite hot cocoa! I love that this mix tastes exactly like the one you would purchase at Starbucks! But for half the cost! You definitely want to mix it with milk though if you want it to taste like the one at Starbucks
3 years ago
This is very good if you do not want to go at Starbucks everyday but have it at your home ! Its very easy to make I personally like to drink this at night during the winter when its especially cold !
3 years agoSalem, OR
I've only bought this hot chocolate once! And I don't think I would buy it again. The reason is that it's very dark and not as sweet as other brands. Even when I but it at my Starbucks around town it's too dark for me. I need something a bit sweeter.
3 years ago
It tastes like dark chocolate flavored hot chocolate mix. I don't really snip hot chocolate so they can improve in that. This is a huge container so you should be set on hot chocolate for a while. I wouldn't buy this again because it is dark chocolate and I'm not a fan of dark chocolate
2 years agoPendleton, IN
This is my kids favorite drink all year round. I'm not sure why they want hot cocoa in the middle of summer, but it always keeps them happy. And it's Starbucks brand so it makes all of us even happier.
2 years ago
I love their hot chocolate! So easy to make at home and tastes just as good!! Very rich and perfect for chilly winter days or nights! Pair with marshmallows and/or whipped cream for the perfect beverage!
2 years agoLaurel, IN
Starbucks is fantastic! This hot cholesterol is also rich and creamy and delicious quality. The price point is a bit more costly, but it is Starbucks, so that's kind of a given. I would continue to buy this if it were on sale.
3 years agoLebanon, TN
Starbucks hot chocolate is DELICIOUS! It has become my new favorite hot chocolate! I used to stick to Swiss Miss but now I have switched over! The packaging is great and it is a little pricey but it is delicious! I would definitely recommend this to others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...