Starbucks? Cinnamon Dolce Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Carissa E.Starbucks? Cinnamon Dolce Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Carissa E.Starbucks? Cinnamon Dolce Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Liz C.

BY STARBUCKS

This sweet cocoa is perfectly complemented by a pinch vanilla and a dash of cinnamon. Every sip is an adventure. Experience the intrigue of cocoa and vanilla with a dash of cinnamon. The journey begins in your cup. see more...

Carolyn S.
This cocoa is decadent and sweet, with just a hint of cinnamon flavor. It's easy to use (just water) and makes entertaining easy and special. I love offering this to guests, especially non coffee drinkers. Easy entertaining, pretty, and tasty! And more affordable than going out to Starbucks!
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love when it's cold outside and I am shopping in a mall and I see a Starbucks because I always grab a cinnamon hot cocoa. It always tastes good and there's nothing like grabbing the mix to go for at home. It still tastes as great as it does when you get it at Starbucks.
Carissa E.
I like to add this to my coffee in the mornings!! Cinnamon Dolce is my favorite! It adds a sweet cinnamon taste to my coffee. I also purchased the Double Chocolate and its really chocolatey! Good stuff!!
Amy K.
Florence, AL
I bought this at Target last week while I was in California. The weather was a little cold and it hit the spot. It wasn't to sweet but it was sweet enough to satisfy the craving. It is very smooth and doesn't clump like other brands. Highly recommend.
Kayla M.
Kiel, WI
Delicious! Great for drinking while getting cozy with a book in winter. You're definitely paying for the name though. There aren't very many packs in the box so if you're looking for value I would go with a store brand or Miss Swiss.
Michelle b.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Bought this from Safeway. I thought it was ok. Not as sweet as hot chocolate would be. Kinda a bitter taste to me. It's not to bad. Recommend mixing it with another flavor if it just doesn't taste right to you.
Vivian L.
Arcadia, CA
I bought this at pavilions recently, and I haven't really found much of a difference compared to other brands such as Swiss miss. I Iove to use milk instead water, because it makes the hot chocolate a lot more creamy and flavorful.
Ashley C.
Oaklyn, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Got this for Christmas! It was amazing and tasted wonderful. If you love hot chocolate you'll definitely enjoy this brand. Starbucks always amazes me with their drinks!
Stacy H.
St Augustine, FL
I was never a fan of hot cocoa until I tried this. It is the only kind I will drink. It has just the right amount of spice. Add some whipped cream and it's perfect.
Liz C.
This is so good if you are a coffee person that likes your coffee sweet or if you love hot chocolate this is perfect for you I love this flavor for winter and fall so good.
Sara D.
Sacramento, CA
Where can I find this? I can't seem to find it in my grocery store.
Kristin C.
I did not know this existed!! Where do you find this?? Is it a seasonal thing?