BeveragesCoffee & TeaKeurig
Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Flavored Blonde Light Roast Single Cup Coffee for Brewers 1 Box of 10 (10 Total K-Cup pods)

by Keurig

Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Flavored Blonde Light Roast Single Cup Coffee for Keurig Brewers, 1 Box of 10 (10 Total K-Cup pods)Dolce is Italian for "sweet," and this blonde-roasted coffee is aptly named.Notes of cinnamon, butter and brown sugar evoke...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Flavored Blonde Light Roast Single Cup Coffee for Keurig Brewers 1 Box of 10 (10 Total K-Cup pods)!
How would you rate this product?
Emily H.
Lewisville, TX
This is the best flavored K-Cup I’ve tried (and trust me, I’ve tried a ton). This literally just tastes like if you were to put cinnamon in the coffee grounds right before brewing your coffee, without any of that nasty artificial sourness that often comes with flavored K-Cups. I 100% recommend!
Stacy J.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is legitimately the best K cup flavor to exist, I like FLAVORED coffee and this has strong flavor.

Looking for your answer?