BeveragesCoffee & TeaStarbucks
Cinnamon Dolce Flavored Blonde Light Roast Ground Coffee - 11oz

Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Flavored Blonde Light Roast Ground Coffee - 11oz

by Starbucks

Rich Sweet Cinnamon Dolce with Other Natural Flavors 2 Naturally Flavored Ground Coffee 3 Freshly Roasted Packed Arabica Coffee 4 Kosher The Crafting of Flavored Coffee Dolce is Italian for sweet, and the cinnamon and brown sugar notes of this coffee evoke handcrafted desserts. Our Starbucks Blonde-roasted blend helps enhance the experience with a mellow flavor and wonderful softness. Starbucks FlavorLock packaging maintains the fresh flavor of our coffees. Conservation International Proud partners in ethical coffee sourcing since 1998. 1-800-STARBUCKS

Can this be used with an espresso machine?
Start your review of Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Flavored Blonde Light Roast Ground Coffee - 11oz!
Tara A.
Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Flavored Blonde Light Roast Ground Coffee - 11oz uploaded by Tara A.
Purchased at: Kroger
The Cinnamon Dolce flavored ground coffee by Starbucks has an excellent aroma and taste. This is their lightest roast with cinnamon and brown sugar. It's sweet with a little spice and made without artificial flowers. If you like adding milk or cream to coffee, brew this one strong so you don't miss those mellow but significant notes.
Kelly C.
Morristown, NJ
Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Flavored Blonde Light Roast Ground Coffee - 11oz uploaded by Kelly C.
Purchased at: Target
DELICIOUS. If you haven’t tried this and [email protected] you should absolutely buy some. Good price for Starbucks coffee and easy to find usually. Medium roast with hints of flavor. I love it hot and cold. I often make it the at night and have a cup and then put the rest in the fridge and make a morning ice coffee to go. Saves myself a lot of money too!
Joy C.
Lancaster, PA
Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Flavored Blonde Light Roast Ground Coffee - 11oz uploaded by Joy C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This coffee is as delicious as it smells. It's the perfect coffee for my favorite season, fall. Its rich, smooth, sweet and bursting with flavor. I would 100% recommend to anyone to purchase it.
Cori V.
I did not like this coffee, and I usually love the cinnamon dolce flavor syrup from Starbucks. I also don’t like the Cinnamon Dolce Flavored Creamer. Anyway, back to the coffee. The added flavor is too strong and doesn’t really taste like cinnamon. The coffee itself isn’t good, and is a bit too light of a roast. Don’t waste your money. #coffee #caffeine #beanjuice
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Flavored Blonde Light Roast Ground Coffee - 11oz uploaded by Stephanie P.
Purchased at: Target
Omg this is my favorite coffee. I can’t start [email protected] any other way! Starbucks never fails me !! My only thoughts... why is there not a trente sized option for iced lattes??
Brittany R.
Purchased at: Target
My favorite flavor of Starbucks coffee. This smells strong of cinnamon, but once brewed, it is a great flavor and not too strong or weak.
Nidya G.
Arleta, CA
Purchased at: Target
I was surprised on how much I actually liked this. I like to get the Cinnamon Dolce Creamer and decided to give this a try. The flavor is really good, tastes just like the late. I will purchase this again and would recommend.
Ana I.
Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Flavored Blonde Light Roast Ground Coffee - 11oz uploaded by Ana I.
I absolutely LOVE this coffee!! I’m so glad they sell it in stores and not just in Starbucks. I definitely recommend it and I will continue to purchase this product. Really fair price I pay like $7 bucks at Target.
Shawntelle A.
Richland, WA
I did not care for the flavor of this coffee I thought it was somewhat watery flavored and did not go well with my normal creamer (coffee mate peppermint mocha) I thought maybe it was a clash of flavors so I got a different creamer that had a cinnamon flavor that normal pairs well with coffee however even that did not seem to make a difference
Courtney H.
Purchased at: Target
Delicious! Strong cinnamon taste if that’s what you’re on the market for! My favorite kind of coffee for this time of year. Very fresh bold taste. Wish the bag was a bit bigger for the price but all together awesome! ☺️💫
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Paige S.