BY STARBUCKS

A time to create wonder. An invitation to share joy. Three decades ago, we created something wonderful - a coffee special enough for your celebrations big and small. Christmas Blend brings bright, lively Latin American coffees together with smooth,... see more...

• I love this coffee but hate that it's only around for a s...2 Answers
Sara K.
Sparks, NV
My husband and I don't normally buy coffee beans from Starbucks (we usually get a large size bag of coffee beans from Costco), but we make an exception for the Christmas Blend.  The flavor is just amazing. It is hard to describe because its almost been a year, but I can't wait for it come out in a few months!
Cymbre J.
Tempe, AZ
I always am happy around this time of year. It’s when Starbucks once again has Christmas blend. It’s smooth and rich in flavor. The best way to drink this is with a drop or creamer or even black. I think the price is affordable but I often find myself waiting until a sale is around so I can buy extra. If you haven’t tried this.. you’re missing out big time.
ASHLEY P.
San Antonio, TX
I usually do not like dark coffee, but this coffee has me hooked. I drink it almost every day and I cannot get enough of it. It is my go to coffee when I need a pick me up and it is perfect for the holidays. Very much worth the price tag, and will really put you in the holiday spirit!
Jessica A.
this is my favorite coffee to buy every year its been a few years now that every November and December i buy several bags for my house. its so rich and has a very unique taste to it. i buy a lot as well as gifts in the holiday season and its always requested as a gift year and year again
Zac C.
Bakersfield, CA
This is one of the best flavors that Starbucks offers around Christmas time. I always stock up on this stuff before they stop selling it. It may be a little much for what you get, but nevertheless, I feel like you pay for quality over quantity in this situation.
Whitney ⠀⠀⠀⠀ D.
Port Angeles, WA
I've been gifted the Christmas blend before. It has a nice flavor and have Starbucks brand coffee in the house is a nice treat. They're beans are more expensive than most grocery store brands, but your paying for their signature taste and packaging.
Chrissy M.
Levittown, NY
i'm not a huge fan of starbucks coffee but this blend is my favorite that they carry. you can only get it during the holiday season, which makes me sad, but it's worth the wait! it's so smooth and fragrant
Rachel W.
Alvin, TX
Christmas in a coffee mug!!!! This is seriously the best choice of Christmas coffee. We love it at our house and we love to gift it to our family and friends. Not to mention we grab a few extra bags for our pantry. If you love the Christmas season or need helping getting in the mood for it, this is a wonderful way to do it. Enjoy
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
You want Christmas flavored coffee? Well, this is it! It really has a great blend of spiciness and sweetness and tastes great with any kind of coffee creamer that you can imagine. I love pairing it with just a touch of stevia and a few tablespoons of gingerbread flavoring. Christmas in a cup!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I go crazy when this stuff finally comes out! My absolute favorite coffee, if only it were available year round. I stock up as much as I can during the winter, but I always finish it so fast because its that good.
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
I love this coffee but hate that it's only around for a short time each year, anyone know of any coffees available year round that are similar?