BY STARBUCKS

• Can someone please tell me what this actually tastes like in non-...1 Answers
Kami F.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This Christmas blend is my absolute favorite blend that Starbucks makes. I hate that it only comes around during Christmas time but I guess that’s why it’s so special. If you haven’t tried this yet - please do!
Joelynn R.
I don't care what anyone says, this is one of Starbucks best blends. I am a big fan of the red cup, so really anything from Starbucks suites me. However this year's Christmas blend and Thanksgiving blend are total hits for me!
Cathie E.
Cypress, CA
This is a really nice tasting coffee and although we understand why they only have it at Christmas...we wish we could get it all year round!
Jamie B.
College Sta, TX
I am a fan of Starbucks even if it is a little on the pricey side. This blend is a darker roast than I usually like but makes a wonderful treat.
Becky W.
Can someone please tell me what this actually tastes like in non-coffee drinker terms? Is it cinnamon? nutmeg? help! =)