STARBUCKS® Caramel VIA® Ready Brew

by Starbucks

Starbucks VIA Caramel Coffee 7ct: Naturally flavored coffee Instant coffee Caramel flavored Net weight, 3.8 oz.

Is this as good as the real thing???
Is this stuff worth it for the price?
Start your review of STARBUCKS® Caramel VIA® Ready Brew!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“These are great tasting coffees and are great for when I'm on the go, camping or away and don't have access to a coffee maker or coffee shop!” in reviews
I love the Carmel flavor this coffee offers. It's not to over powering but just strong enough.
Yum it 8s great. save your money and buy this product. no need to go all the way to Starbucks
Palm Harbor, FL
So freaking good. Great mocha taste.. But a little more on the pricey side. Great splurge
Tacoma, WA
My favorite to go coffee. full flavor and quick. great when you want coffee quickly.
Mansfield, TX
I love the flavor and simplicity of this coffee. Definitely worth the buy in my book!
These are great tasting coffees and are great for when I'm on the go, camping or away and don't have access to a coffee maker or coffee shop! They are a little bit pricey when compared to other instant coffee products, but they do taste great.