STARBUCKS® Caramel VIA® Ready Brew

by Starbucks

Starbucks VIA Caramel Coffee 7ct: Naturally flavored coffee Instant coffee Caramel flavored Net weight, 3.8 oz.

Is this as good as the real thing???
Is this stuff worth it for the price?
Start your review of STARBUCKS® Caramel VIA® Ready Brew!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“These are great tasting coffees and are great for when I'm on the go, camping or away and don't have access to a coffee maker or coffee shop!” in reviews
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I received a sample of this one time, and I wasn't that impressed. I love any type of caramel coffee, but I like SWEET things! So I was expecting it to taste sweet & caramely, but I didn't really taste strong caramel. It is convenient, but considering I was told I only need hot water and nothing else, that could be why it didn't taste good to me. But if you really need something easy on the go, and you're not a picky coffee drinker like I am, then this would work for you.
Indianapolis , IN
These are really great for on the go. The flavor is so decadent and delicious. It has a good amount of caramel flavor but not too sweet. I use these when I'm at work. Perfect for the office and no need for a coffee maker heat upmwater in the microwave and pour the packet in stir it up and viola aperfect cup of coffee
Saint Petersburg, FL
STARBUCKS® Caramel VIA® Ready Brew uploaded by Alexis S.
Starbucks anything is amazing but this easy product and is so yummy! Takes about two minutes to mix up and I'm ready to go for the day. Who doesn't love yummy creamy caramel coffee! Iced is amazing also!
Holland , MI
I bought this because I ran out of the pumpkin spice flavor and was surprised at how much I didn't like this flavor. It way too sweet and doesn't even taste like caramel to me. I can't even finish the box, because I can't stand the taste that much. Some of these are really great, but this flavor is just a complete miss for me.
These are great tasting coffees and are great for when I'm on the go, camping or away and don't have access to a coffee maker or coffee shop! They are a little bit pricey when compared to other instant coffee products, but they do taste great.
Dinwiddie, Va
I just love these! this is a fast easy way to make something good and super tasty at home! I don't live near a coffee shop so it makes me happy to get Starbucks without the half an hour drive <3
Seattle, WA
I love Starbucks coffee! I mean I am from Seattle. It's great for when you're in a rush, need some caffeine and don't want to get in your car, or even camping! I can't live without it. There are many other flavors. And if you're a starbucks member, you can redeem a star from inside the packaging. How cool is that?
Crystal, MN
This is great to have around the house when I have a day where I'm not ready to make a full pot of coffee. Obviously not as good as what you'd get at the cafe, but a very convenient option!
Duncanville , TX
I love Starbucks Coffee!!! These are great for trips and whenever I don't have time to brew a cup of coffee!!! I love the caramel flavor!!! So yummy!!! I love that I can find them at my local grocery store.
Kailua, HI
I prefer the espresso chip but I think they stopped making it. This stuff is so good! Just like an iced coffee from Starbucks, hopefully you like cream and sugar and not black :)