STARBUCKS® Caramel Syrup uploaded by Jasmine S.

BY STARBUCKS #46 in Syrups

Turn your home kitchen into a coffeehouse. It's the extra touches that turn great coffee and espresso into something even better - especially when Starbucks syrups add their sweet flavors. Everyone loves the flavor of Starbucks® Caramel Syrup; beloved...

Melissa S.
I love this product! Great for coffee or any other drinks if you want something more light. Perhaps drink it with some warm milk and muffins. It taste like real caramel and its sugarfree the best thing of all so its not all sugary drinks. In the morning this is my go to product and quickly as well because starbucks sometimes takes too long or is not open at the time im up. Definitely recommend the hazelnut as well!
Ankita G.
Atlanta, GA
I like all their syrups and this Caramel syrup is soo delicious. Its makes your plaine cup of coffee into something deliciious. I have this with non flavoured coffee or sometimes i add this with hazelnut coffee from dunkin donut. its good for the money.
Alison T.
Rochester, NY
I'm truly addicted to all of starbucks caramel drinks and now I can make them at home and have them taste the exact same! It's amazing! I save money by not having to go as often but still get the same great flavorful expierence. It also isn't as gross as other syrups are.
Randi B.
I don't buy coffee from my home I go to a Starbucks location every single day and Order pretty much the same thing. The serve that I get added to my drink is either caramel toffee nut or hazelnut unless I'm in Hawaii and then it's coconut. I highly recommend Starbucks to anyone that wants a rich and flavorful drink hot or cold
Christina E.
Pasadena, MD
I wish this was available all the time to everyone. Adding this to your favorite coffee and tea makes for a perfect caramel flavor. We love our caramel drinks from Starbucks.
Sunny M.
Slidell , LA
Out of all the flavored syrups for coffee this is the best one. I’ve noticed a lot of other kinds have a fake artificial flavor to them but not this one!
Chloe W.
Columbus, MS
I’ve started using this to make my own frappes at home because it’s a little pricy spending every day going to Starbucks. Honestly, it works very well
Andrea R.
Tonawanda, NY
Unfortunately this doesnt taste as good when you bring it home. Its better in store for some reason. Kinda disappointed
Amy B.
Found this little guy at Walmart. It comes with a pump and is just a smaller version of the syrups at Starbuck's.
Kristen W.
Love this product. Makes iced coffee and home made lattes taste just like getting a drink from Starbucks.

back