BY STARBUCKS #37 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

New Naturally Flavored Ground Coffee br With Other Natural Flavors Sweet Buttery So simple. So sweet. Caramel adds just the right touch of richness to every cup. Our blend of caramel with a medium-roasted coffee creates moments to savor from the brewing aroma to the very last sip. Add some tasty fun to your cup before brewing: marshmallows, almond extract or hot chocolate mix. Starbucks Coffee, in Single-Cup Servings br We ve roasted and ground our high-quality arabica beans and packaged them for easy single-cup brewing. It s the coffee you love from Starbucks, now designed for making a perfect cup in less than a minute. A Fresh Take on Flavored Coffee br We started with a medium-roasted coffee and blended in more natural flavor. The result is aa taste you ve always wanted from Starbucks. Always 100% Arabica Coffee For Use in Keurig K-Cup Brewers 10 - 0.37oz Cups ~ Total

• Do they have a caramel taste or more of a coffee taste? I...3 Answers
  • I have some of these but can not figure out what kind of ...5 Answers
Dwan P.
Dover
This is an easy to use product. The flavor is really good in this coffee. It’s like having a little of dessert in your coffee. I was given this box I can’t really comment on the price. I would recommend it.
Esha P.
gra
This Caramel coffee along with the Vanilla and Breakfast Blend all by Starbucks, are the best Keurig coffee pods I have ever tried. They have the perfect flavor for a morning coffee or even sitting down to watch a movie type of coffee. I buy multiple packs of these because I drink them so often. All keurig pods are around the same price and they all have different roast levels. Depending on what you like, You can get the best out of these coffee pods.
Chloe H.
West Plains , MO
These are absolutely delicious! If you like caramel flavored coffee than this is definitely for you! It worked perfectly in my Keurig K-Compact and my sister in law has a Keurig 2.0 and it works perfectly in that as well!!
Erin B.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I don't normally buy this brand because it's more expensive than other brands, but the taste of this product is really good if you don't mind the price. Cheaper to buy these than to go to Starbucks though!
Akhi S.
Love it! The flavor is awesome, make you feel like you drinking it at starbucks.. the taste of caramel is so yumm.. i just love this , and i do recommend to others
Meril C.
It's a bit pricier than some other k-cups but it comes with the quality of Starbucks. If you like caramel it has the sweetness and flavor of caramel with rich taste of good coffee. I like to add whipped cream, top it with caramel and sprinkle with sea salt for extra special treat.
Kat S.
Northfield, VT
This is a light tasting coffee that contains a lot of flavor! I drink this black because it tastes so yummy and delicious! My sister adds creamer to it as she says it tastes more like a dessert then, but in the morning, the black satisfies my cravings for coffee and something sweet :)
Brandylinn S.
Knoxville, TN
These are so tasty in the mornings. They are also just so convenient to be able to just pop into the Keurig without having to go through the drive thru of Starbucks in the morning. These are definitely a good treat to have in the morning once in a while instead of plain coffee.
Demi R.
Palm Bay , FL
Caramel coffee taste delicious. This flavor is usually my treat/night time cup. Add some whip cream and bam! Liquid dessert! The flavor is light and doesn't taste artificial which is a plus. The Starbucks brand is usually on the pricey side but definitely worth the buy!
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
I love Starbucks. It is my every morning cup of coffee. It is strong just enough and very tasteful. This caramel cup is awesome. I buy it all the time. It has some sweetness to it and you can actually smell the caramel which is my favorite thing to smell in the morning. Love it.
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
I have some of these but can not figure out what kind of creamer to use. What flavor creamer do you use with this?
mandy k.
lexington, NORTH CAROLINA
Do they have a caramel taste or more of a coffee taste? I like just a litre not of coffee taste

back