BY STARBUCKS

A blend of luscious, natural vanilla with lightly roasted coffee.a generous kick of silky, rich vanilla transforms coffee into a delicious treat. Thats especially true with starbucks' new recipe its an enticing blend of vanilla and lightly roasted coffee that promises to be one of your days more satisfying experiences.to create an irresistible cup, add cream and sweetener to taste. For even more decadence, top it with whipped cream and drizzle it with caramel or chocolate syrup.

• I recently got a Keurig and I'm so excited to try differe...3 Answers
  • What kind of creamer or add-ins do you use with Starbucks...4 Answers
  • Do you like your Starbucks coffee hot or iced ?6 Answers
  • "Only downside is that it is a little pricey." in 1 review
  • "So convenient and much cheaper to make it yourself at home." in 1 review
Ginjer R.
Westminster, CO
When they first started making these K cups I was pretty skeptical of the idea of coffee in a little plastic pod, but I eventually caved and bought myself a Keurig brewer, and this was the first flavor of coffee I bought. It is now super quick and convenient to make a cup in the morning even if I'm in a rush, just place the pod in the machine, push the button and there you have it! It comes out at the perfect strength and the flavor is full and rich enough that I personally don't have to add any sugar (I usually take it with a splash of milk or creamer, but it's perfectly good without) but I prefer my coffee on the bitter side. The caramel flavor is smooth and sweet, complimenting the dark, bitter Starbucks coffee roast perfectly. Now, this definitely isn't as good as getting a cup brewed with freshly ground beans at my local Starbucks, but it sure is close and absolutely delicious! <3
Lorie C.
Batavia, OH
Although it may make me basic, this coffee is my favorite. I really hate to be without it in my home. The Caramell is just flavorful enough that you taste it but it’s not overpowering. It’s not too sweet it offers just a little bit of bitter so for someone that likes an extra shot of espresso in there Mark you had all this is right up your alley. If you don’t also right up your alley, it’s a really medium roast coffee and I love it
Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
My boyfriend got me this as a K-Cup set nut when I went to the store I found it as a bag of grounds.  I think the bag is a much better deal since it's a little cheaper and it will make more cups of coffee.  Overall though I love the flavor of this one and will continue to use it.  He doesn't like caramel much and even he likes it!
Sara M.
hattiesburg ms
So incredibly yummy! It’s smooth and creamy with just enough sweetness. I love it verses other brands because it is heaven in a cup! Packaging is always nice with Starbucks. It is a bit pricey though! Definitely a treat in our house.
Lauren R.
Stoneville, NC
These are my favorite k-cups to use with my keurig! I buy them every time I go to the grocery store. The price is pretty comparable to other k-cups of a name brand. The caramel k-cups are my favorite flavor. This coffee is light and sweet and just strong enough!
Ashley A.
Spring, TX
LOVE!! It’s like standing in Starbucks just from the smell, and the taste is top notch! It’s well worth it, just add whip cream and caramel syrup and it’s heavenly! I definitely recommend this!
Emily I.
This is one of my favorite coffee pods. It really helps my wallet also have these laying around the house. They have a great flavor. I never add any sugar or cream to my coffee. It's great
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Starbucks k-cups are awesome. Not the same as getting it from the shop but good when your at home and cheaper. Love caramel and I usually add a caramel creamer for a little something extra. I would recommend especially if you love Starbucks.
Sarah M.
Montgomery, IL
My favorite coffee pods! A lot of pods taste watery but these always have a strong coffee flavor with hints of caramel running throughout. The only reason I ever purchase any other coffee is to save money these are a bit more pricey than others
Davonna A.
S Plainfield, NJ
AMAZING!

You can really taste the caramel in this coffee. It is outstanding for a K-CUP. I received this 16 ct as a Christmas gift one year and I was so happy that I did.

I prefer SBuck's espresso over their coffee when I order at one of their stores but as for K-Cups, they are on point!!!
Heather D.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Do you like your Starbucks coffee hot or iced ?
Cassandra R.
What kind of creamer or add-ins do you use with Starbucks Caramel coffee?
Stacy G.
Santa Maria, CA
I LOVE COFFEE BUT DID ANYONE ELSE THINK THIS COFFEE IS TO STRONG?
Lily A.
I recently got a Keurig and I'm so excited to try different flavors and brands. Starbucks is one of my go to's and I'm just wondering how good are these? I love all their caramel drinks hot & cold. Would you recommend this flavor or which are your favorite ,?
Nes C.
Port Lavaca, TX
I heard this is just like what they serve at a Starbucks, does it have the same great taste?

Walmart