BY STARBUCKS

Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite Starbucks beverage of all time is their Caramel Macchiato. It can become a very expensive habit so I don't have it every single day but when I do, I love that I can order ahead and pick up when I get off the train on my way to work. So convenient.
Alexis R.
I have never tried cold brew coffees from the grocery store, so when I saw this, I wanted to try it. It has a good flavor, but it is a little on the sweet side. I'm not sure how it compares to alternatives, but I would be curious to try similar products to see how they match up to this product. I think I would buy this again!
Nikki V.
This is so yummy on a hot summer morning when the babes want to be outside as soon as the sun rises! I pour myself a big glass over ice and it tastes like I'm having a moment to myself at a Starbucks cafe!
Lauren P.
Rosedale, MD
I could drink a caramel macchiato approximately ever 2-3 hours if I had the money! Seriously, the flavor is amazing. It's sweet and creamy. I always order it with extra ice because the espresso melts the ice quickly.
Jennifer D.
Literally the best drink at Starbucks ! It's tasty cold or hot and for the venti size it's totally worth 300 calories . I'm completely guilty of drinking it on an empty stomach with a nice slice of pumpkin loaf .
krista c.
I grab one of these guys almost every day before work. The flavor is amazing and it gives me the energy I need to make it through my day at a busy restaurant. It makes me alert and focused, but not jittery like certain energy drinks can do. I would highly recommend this to others. My coworkers know I go get one all the time before work and now I am having to buy multiples to share with them!
Jamie V.
Pompano Beach, FL
These caramel macchiato espressos from Starbuck are amazing. I do most of my studying for college late at night and Starbuck is more than likely going to be closed when I'm dying for a pick me up. But, with these I can get my fill and not worry about it.
teresa c.
Getting a caramel macchiato everyday from starbucks can get a bit expensive so this 48 fl oz caramel macchiato espresso is wonderful. it is around $5 and the taste is on point also. its easy for a quick grab and go day, just pour it over ice and you're done. no need to go to starbucks and spend $5 for a venti caramel macchiato when you can get a 48 fl oz one for the same price and it lasts for around a week maybe more.
Shanera L.
I normally like the Caramel Macchiato served hot but decided to try this when I saw it in Walmart and it tastes exactly the same. I still prefer mine hot but I would recommend this to those who like theirs iced!
Kirstie O.
Lexington, KY
Going to Starbucks I almost always get a caramel macchiato at every trip I make there. This is so much easier to deal with and it taste almost exactly the same as the real one you would get at Starbucks. And the bigger plus is that the price is a lot cheaper than the original.