BY STARBUCKS

Jennie R.
Jennie R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love these drinks! I prefer these over home brewed coffee any day!! I drink all flavors. Especially double shot espresso. It definitely meets my expectations for a good mixed coffee drink. I will buy again and again and will always recommend to everyone!!
Anderson L.
Anderson L.
Murfreesboro, TN
This product was ok. I decided to try it one day in hoped that it would be a good alternative rather than going to Starbuck's almost daily for caramel macchiato fix. However, it just didn't hold up the original.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Delicious!! Starbucks drinks are just wonderful and this one is amazing. If you're not able to have a fresh caramel macchiato this one is just as good!
didit p.
didit p.
Goshen, NY
Love this product. really delicious.. would recommend. satisfies the sweet tooth in me.
teresa c.
teresa c.
Getting a caramel macchiato everyday from starbucks can get a bit expensive so this 48 fl oz caramel macchiato espresso is wonderful. it is around $5 and the taste is on point also. its easy for a quick grab and go day, just pour it over ice and you're done. no need to go to starbucks and spend $5 for a venti caramel macchiato when you can get a 48 fl oz one for the same price and it lasts for around a week maybe more.
Yadilsa M.
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite Starbucks beverage of all time is their Caramel Macchiato. It can become a very expensive habit so I don't have it every single day but when I do, I love that I can order ahead and pick up when I get off the train on my way to work. So convenient.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Baltimore
I could drink a caramel macchiato approximately ever 2-3 hours if I had the money! Seriously, the flavor is amazing. It's sweet and creamy. I always order it with extra ice because the espresso melts the ice quickly.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
I have never tried cold brew coffees from the grocery store, so when I saw this, I wanted to try it. It has a good flavor, but it is a little on the sweet side. I'm not sure how it compares to alternatives, but I would be curious to try similar products to see how they match up to this product. I think I would buy this again!
krista c.
krista c.
I grab one of these guys almost every day before work. The flavor is amazing and it gives me the energy I need to make it through my day at a busy restaurant. It makes me alert and focused, but not jittery like certain energy drinks can do. I would highly recommend this to others. My coworkers know I go get one all the time before work and now I am having to buy multiples to share with them!
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Pompano Beach, FL
These caramel macchiato espressos from Starbuck are amazing. I do most of my studying for college late at night and Starbuck is more than likely going to be closed when I'm dying for a pick me up. But, with these I can get my fill and not worry about it.