BY STARBUCKS

krista c.
krista c.
I grab one of these guys almost every day before work. The flavor is amazing and it gives me the energy I need to make it through my day at a busy restaurant. It makes me alert and focused, but not jittery like certain energy drinks can do. I would highly recommend this to others. My coworkers know I go get one all the time before work and now I am having to buy multiples to share with them!
Jennie R.
Jennie R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love these drinks! I prefer these over home brewed coffee any day!! I drink all flavors. Especially double shot espresso. It definitely meets my expectations for a good mixed coffee drink. I will buy again and again and will always recommend to everyone!!
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Pompano Beach, FL
These caramel macchiato espressos from Starbuck are amazing. I do most of my studying for college late at night and Starbuck is more than likely going to be closed when I'm dying for a pick me up. But, with these I can get my fill and not worry about it.
Anderson L.
Anderson L.
Murfreesboro, TN
This product was ok. I decided to try it one day in hoped that it would be a good alternative rather than going to Starbuck's almost daily for caramel macchiato fix. However, it just didn't hold up the original.
Shanera L.
Shanera L.
I normally like the Caramel Macchiato served hot but decided to try this when I saw it in Walmart and it tastes exactly the same. I still prefer mine hot but I would recommend this to those who like theirs iced!
Mkenna C.
Mkenna C.
Tastes really good. Nice for on the go. I like it quite a lot. I would recommend to a friend. If you like the glass jar coffee Starbucks makes then I think you would like this.
Brandy J.
Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX
This is my favorite one! Starbucks is absolutely amazing. All the drinks from there taste so good! Everyone should have Starbucks at least once a week.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Delicious!! Starbucks drinks are just wonderful and this one is amazing. If you're not able to have a fresh caramel macchiato this one is just as good!
Monica G.
Monica G.
Spring Park, MN
I'll buy these for whenever I'm too lazy to make my own. Really good, sometimes too sweet or thick for my taste do I'll add a little more milk.
Ashlee J.
Ashlee J.
Moultrie, GA
Love being able to grab one of these when I want my favorite drink but don't have the time to wait on one to be made!