BY STARBUCKS #17 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Flavored with other natural flavors. see more...

• Are these any good?2 Answers
  • Are these anything like what you would get in the store or are th...1 Answers
  • Ok I have to know, how close to the store-made product is this? I...1 Answers
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I love caramel macchiatos they are by far my drink of choice at any coffee house breakfast place or lunch cafe I sometimes need a pick me up at lunch time and this is always my go to. Starbucks definitely makes the best caramel macchiato but as long as you know how to order you can find them everywhere.
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
Not a fan of this flavor, I like the attempt but it was just way too sweet/not caramel macchiato specific flavor for me. I think it was way too light on the coffee part and had too much sugar/various sweeteners and whether iced or without I didn't like it either way.
Kim S.
So delicious! The pre-made caramel macchiato is perfect for waking up at 5:45am; just pour and go! I also will put this in a blender bottle with protein powder and have it on the way to work. It gives me enough energy without feeling sick from eating too early.
Taylor C.
Caramel macchiatos are my favorite Starbucks drink and these are a good substitute to keep in the fridge. The packing is convenient and the price is pretty good, too. I would definitely buy again when I dont have time to wait in line at my nearby Starbucks.
Jennifer C.
Liberty, TX
It's not horrible but it does have a slight "old coffee" flavor to it that I'm not fond of. It's not too sweet, kinda taste a bit watered down. For the price of this beverage, I wouldn't say it's worth it.
Carley E.
Mount Croghan, SC
I absolutely love this! It’s a quick pour over ice in the morning before work! While it definitely doesn’t compare to the ones from Starbucks itself, it’ll do! I do wish it had a little more espresso flavor and just a bit sweeter though!
Jessica T.
College Sta, TX
This is great for when I need extra energy to stay up studying or working.  A pro is that it tastes good. A con is that there is a lot of sugar on it so it's not very healthy. But it does do the job of keeping me energized which is what is most important in an energy drink.
Vanessa R.
AMAZING!!!!! My favorite drink ever I would love to be able to have this drink everyday but it gets a little pricey after a while. Heaven in a cup!!!  To have the pleasure of drinking this at home in my pj's before my kids get up and get ready for school is delightful.
Jihan S.
San Diego, CA
This is really good from Starbucks. It is what gives me energy when I most need it. I don't like energy drinks but I'll have some coffee to help me get through the day ! I definitely get this a lot. Will recommend to others !
Aaron E.
This is awesome over ice. I like to mix it with cold brewed coffee for a little stronger coffee taste but it’s awesome by itself! I keep a few in the fridge for when I’m in too big of a hurry to brew.
Amanda R.
I love me some caramel flavored frappes. Does this have a strong caramel or coffee flavor? Is it like really sweet, or just a little bit?
Escential +.
Does this taste anything like the ones they serve ? I mean , is it sweeter , milkier , is the bold taste of espresso still there ?
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Are these any good?
Kathy N.
Does this have a lot of the caffeine taste ?
Caitlin B.
Mooresville, IN
How many calories are in a bottle?