BY STARBUCKS #21 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Flavored with other natural flavors. see more...

• Are these any good?2 Answers
  • Are these anything like what you would get in the store or are th...1 Answers
  • Ok I have to know, how close to the store-made product is this? I...1 Answers
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
I have repurchased this probably 10 times over the past year. The caramel macchiato is delicious. If you are looking for an alternative to your morning iced coffee runs to Starbucks or Dunkin donuts, look no further this! You get that energy and pep you're looking for, you get that delicious coffee and slightly sweet flavor and you get to save some money in the process, what else could you want?!
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
I buy the "skinny" version of this at target for the weeks that I know I have a lot of studying to do and I will need a boost and it was the best decision I ever made when it comes to drinks. You get 5 8fl oz for a fraction of the cost that it would be if you went to Starbucks five separate times! It's completely worth it in my opinion. My target also has many other flavors!
Ashelynn K.
Ashelynn K.
Wake Forest, NC
Oh. My. Goodness. If you are like me and don't have a taste for coffee, then you must try this. It gives you that boost of energy from the caffeine with delicious flavor. It doesn't quite taste like an Iced Caramel Macciato from a Starbucks restaurant. But I think it's as close as you'll get! Delish!
Inna P.
Inna P.
I was very impressed by this drink, which is not the norm for me. I stock up on these in my office and save my self a daily trip to the coffee shop. The flavor is perfect, you can taste the coffee flavor and caramel but not too strong. really resembles the drink you would purchase at a coffee shop.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Jacksonville, FL
Such a good deal! 3x the coffee for less than $5! You can find this in your grocery store fridge, next to the milk usually. A perfect balance of sweet caramel and coffee flavors. I recommend this to all coffee lovers who want the Starbucks flavor without the Starbucks price.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
If you're feeling a little sluggish and need a quick little pick me up, this stuff is the best! The flavor is amazing and it doesn't leave me jittery. It's great to have on hand at all times. I add it to my hot chocolate as well if I just want a little something extra!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Union City, NJ
I always have to have this in my fridge! I always add a little milk to it, I think it makes it taste better because it's a bit too strong tasting for me, but overall I love it. Definitely recommended to anyone who loves caramel macchiatos.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Temecula, CA
For being. Starbucks product and being extremely reasonable when it comes to the price of the drink, this is my favorite product to buy OTC. I feel it tastes better than a regular caramel macchiato you'd buy from a Starbucks location.
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Chelmsford, MA
This is my favorite iced coffee sold in stores! I pick one up every week! Great on its own or sometimes I add a little caramel to the bottom. Super yummy and great to throw in a cold cup and take on the go.
Jessika G.
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
Normally Starbucks flops on these products but oh my goodness this is so darn close to the In store drinks they have! So yummy! Really recommend this for those days you can't make it to Starbucks!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
I love me some caramel flavored frappes. Does this have a strong caramel or coffee flavor? Is it like really sweet, or just a little bit?
Escential +.
Escential +.
Does this taste anything like the ones they serve ? I mean , is it sweeter , milkier , is the bold taste of espresso still there ?
justice w.
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Are these any good?
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
Does this have a lot of the caffeine taste ?
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Mooresville, IN
How many calories are in a bottle?