BY STARBUCKS

A luscious, anytime treat for you inspired by our handcrafted caramel beverages. Our Starbucks VIA Instant Caramel Latte combines delicious caramel flavor with dairy and Starbucks 100% arabic a coffee. Rich and creamy, it's an every-day treat you can indulge in any time. Just add hot water and enjoy.

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica S.
Dallas, TX
Ahh! I don't know what happened with these but they are a fail! Everytime I make them I stir and stir and they just will not MIX together. I use hot water and it always turns out chunky no matter what I do. And at the end there is quite a bit of powder left, making it gross. Caramel is my favorite flavor too and these are just terrible. Very disappointing! Also this website will not allow me to upload a photo for some reason.
Heather G.
DENTON, TX
When you're on the run and dont have time to wait to swing into the drive thru at Starbucks these work perfect..I'll grab these when at the grocery store and bring them to work with me.
Andrea R.
I am not a coffee drinker so maybe I should not be reviewing this but I have tried it.  It is a good value for being coffee.  The packing is as expected. (very nice) I am a occasional Starbucks customer.  I probably might buy this again if I feel an urge for it.
Jessica K.
Picked these up on sale for us to have when we don't need a full pot of coffee and my husband can toss a few in his semi for on the road.
They have a good flavor, for me I needed to add a little extra sugar. It does come ready to mix and serve.
Will I continue to buy them after we drink them all, probably not. It's more cost effective for us to just brew coffee. They are a nice treat to have while they last.
Riya J.
I like these quick instant pick me up coffee when I don't have time to run to Starbucks these do the job efficiently! I like to mix mine in hot milk and it's good to go and sometimes you can get a great deal in Costco so it's even sweeter deal. Would definitely recommend to my friends who wants to cut down spending money by visiting Starbucks daily but still want their coffee fix!!!
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
I love Carmel would be great to have it in instant form every time I grab a cup of coffee. Yumm yum oh on my tum tum tummy delicious yummy taste of Carmel all gathered in one single serving instant pack my I'd love to try it.
Anjum B.
Dearborn, MI
I swore by these when I was coffee-potless. Helped me get to work in the morning and keep my awake. I usually hate the fake taste of instant coffee but this one was great. I liked their other flavors too.
Ashley H.
i dont like these because their often not strong enough , and instant anything kinda scares me . it not the best , and getting it from starbucks in the store is always way better anyways. id not buy these ever again . convenience is not the case its about quality!!
Maegan M.
piedmont
Love these! I typically sweeten am any kind of coffee and this has gone above and beyond. It was cheap and they are easy to take on the go with me. Super convenient packaging. I plan on stocking up on these bad boys.
Stephanie M.
Boston, MA
Really like these, but it's hard to get the mixture right. Blending it with ice and milk is really good. It is expensive though, so try to find them on sale. I buy them every once in a while when I see them on sale.
Allison B.
Okemos, MI
Is this better mixed with water or milk?
Anjum B.
Dearborn, MI
How much caffeine does this have?