STARBUCKS® Caramel Iced Coffee Smooth & Refreshing VIA® Instant uploaded by Francisco G.STARBUCKS® Caramel Iced Coffee Smooth & Refreshing VIA® Instant uploaded by Alexis S.

BY STARBUCKS #58 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

A refreshing blend of instant iced coffee with sweet, smooth caramel flavor.

• 100% microground arabica coffee
• Created for mixing with cold water
• Naturally-flavored
• Caramel flavor made with pure cane sugar

Create great tasting beverages with these single-serve packets. Enjoy them anytime—in an instant.

INGREDIENTS: CANE SUGAR, INSTANT AND MICROGROUND COFFEE, NATURAL FLAVORS, SALT.

• Do you need extra sweetener? I'm going on a cruise and us...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gina S.
elmwood park
This product is pretty pretty great. I brought the package to work because they have six inside of them and it is quick and easy to use. It was very affordable and I purchased this at target. I would buy us again just keep it at work because it’s very small and easy to store in a desk.
These are good, and I drink them often but nothing compares to a real iced coffee that you pick up on your way out the house. Maybe it's the way I make it or the fact that I am so used to the real thing. Otherwise I'd give this a 5 star.
Elise W.
This is one of my typical daily coffee choices. The iced coffee option is lower in calories than a latte and still sweet enough that I only have to add a small amount of creamer. Easiest thing to do for coffee on the go is drink an ounce or two from a standard water bottle then add a full via packet. The caramel is my favorite flavor. Saves the time and watered down taste you get with at home iced coffee.
Madeline B.
Milwaukee
These coffees taste just like the in-store versions. I make a whole bunch and store it in a pitcher in my fridge, and I serve it over ice and with a splash of soy milk. It's like I don't even need to leave the house to get my Starbucks fix, and it's so much cheaper too!
Anna G.
These are amazing if you don't have a Starbucks close by or can't afford it everyday try these you will thank me the flavor is great you don't need to add sugar just a splash of creamer or milk and you are good to go I have repurchase this a few times already
Wyatt-Jess C.
Fairfield, IA
This is the BEST way to make iced coffee at home! My sister in law found these for me at Walmart several months ago and I haven't stopped buying them! You put one packet in a full bottle of water and it makes about 2 cups of "doctored" coffee! The best flavor and it's only about.75 cents a packet!
Sue G.
Broomfield, CO
Its the best pick me up on a hot day. You would never believe it is instant and from a box...starbucks - you did good here. I always have these in stock in my kitchen for when I just need a little something cold, sweet and refreshing. Its like I went to starbucks and ordered this!
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
Caramel Iced Coffee is my absolute favorite and guilty pleasure. I have it at all times during the year, even when it's blizzarding outside. This tastes just like it would if you were go to Starbucks and order a caramel iced coffee yourself.
Anastasia H.
BUFORD, GA
If I can I would prefer to brew my coffee the old fashioned way or pick it up from a store but this is perfect for when you're on the go and don't have much time. It tastes just like you walked into a Starbucks and had a barista make it.
Courtney L.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I purchase these packets for kind of an off-use. I actually use them in baked goods, depending on what I'm making. The coffee/caramel really makes chocolate cake pop or caramel macchiato cupcakes divine.
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
Do you need extra sweetener? I'm going on a cruise and usually like very sweet iced coffee and don't want to bring extra sweetener