STARBUCKS® Caramel Iced Coffee Smooth & Refreshing VIA® Instant uploaded by Francisco G.STARBUCKS® Caramel Iced Coffee Smooth & Refreshing VIA® Instant uploaded by Alexis S.

BY STARBUCKS

A refreshing blend of instant iced coffee with sweet, smooth caramel flavor.

• 100% microground arabica coffee
• Created for mixing with cold water
• Naturally-flavored
• Caramel flavor made with pure cane sugar

Create great tasting beverages with these single-serve packets. Enjoy them anytime—in an instant.

INGREDIENTS: CANE SUGAR, INSTANT AND MICROGROUND COFFEE, NATURAL FLAVORS, SALT.

• Do you need extra sweetener? I'm going on a cruise and us...1 Answers
Katie J.
Round Lake
This is my favorite instant iced coffee. The flavor is perfect. It isn’t bitter like other instant coffees and it mixes really well. This product is affordable and saves you money on going out and buying coffee. It’s sweet enough where you don’t have to add sugar. It’s good with or without cream. Each packet is a 16 oz glass so it is the only coffee I drink all day. It’s so refreshing and keeps me energized all day long.
Sarah D.
Yucaipa, CA
Love this cold coffee! I never actually go to Starbucks but, I love being able to make some good coffee in the comfort of my home. This is so much cheaper than 1 single coffee would be at Starbucks and I get 10 cups out of it. The original flavor is good too but, I prefer this caramel flavor!
Gina S.
elmwood park
This product is pretty pretty great. I brought the package to work because they have six inside of them and it is quick and easy to use. It was very affordable and I purchased this at target. I would buy us again just keep it at work because it’s very small and easy to store in a desk.
Elise W.
This is one of my typical daily coffee choices. The iced coffee option is lower in calories than a latte and still sweet enough that I only have to add a small amount of creamer. Easiest thing to do for coffee on the go is drink an ounce or two from a standard water bottle then add a full via packet. The caramel is my favorite flavor. Saves the time and watered down taste you get with at home iced coffee.
Anna G.
These are amazing if you don't have a Starbucks close by or can't afford it everyday try these you will thank me the flavor is great you don't need to add sugar just a splash of creamer or milk and you are good to go I have repurchase this a few times already
Wyatt-Jess C.
Fairfield, IA
This is the BEST way to make iced coffee at home! My sister in law found these for me at Walmart several months ago and I haven't stopped buying them! You put one packet in a full bottle of water and it makes about 2 cups of "doctored" coffee! The best flavor and it's only about.75 cents a packet!
Sue G.
Broomfield, CO
Its the best pick me up on a hot day. You would never believe it is instant and from a box...starbucks - you did good here. I always have these in stock in my kitchen for when I just need a little something cold, sweet and refreshing. Its like I went to starbucks and ordered this!
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
Caramel Iced Coffee is my absolute favorite and guilty pleasure. I have it at all times during the year, even when it's blizzarding outside. This tastes just like it would if you were go to Starbucks and order a caramel iced coffee yourself.
Sabrina O.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
When I need a pick e up, I turn to this! I mix 1/2 a packet (2 servings) with a little water. I then pour into a cup with ice and add almond (almond/coconut milk) to my desired strength. I top it off with a little caramel sauce and its very close or better to an iced caramel machiatto.

I have not found alternatives, the only suggestion I would make is less sugar. If not on sale, these can be expensive, especially if you use a whole packet.
Adrienne R.
Quincy, MA
This stuff is my go to if I don't have access to a coffee maker or an actual Starbucks or coffee shop. Mix one of these packets up and add a splash of some sort of creamer and they're so good. I think they come out to be about a dollar a packet, which I think is a pretty good value. They have a good shelf life so they're good for a while and whenever you're in a pinch.
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
Do you need extra sweetener? I'm going on a cruise and usually like very sweet iced coffee and don't want to bring extra sweetener

Walmart