BY STARBUCKS #16 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

These beans plus lusciously rich caramel flavor create a refreshing, pick-me-up taste - the perfect way to stay cool all year long.

• "And it's really sweet!" in 1 review
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
I drive to Starbucks every morning on my way to work for Iced Coffee. I just love their Iced Coffee with cream and 2 pumps of classic. When I can't make it to Starbucks because I am running late, these little things come in handy. I just mix a pack of this in with my 16 oz water bottle and voila! Instant Iced Coffee.

Now...it doesn't taste as good that way, and taste a lot better with some cream and ice, but when you need some coffee, and you need it right away, this is perfect. It's not the cheapest, but some days it is well worth it. The taste is ok, and it's not too sweet. It actually doesn't taste that bad with just plain water. Give it a try.
Stephany K.
minneapolis, MN
In love with a good Iced-Caramel coffee with almond milk from Starbucks. A small will do enough as it’s pretty caffeinated and sweet.

SO So refreshing and tasty.

I would take this as a treat as it has a lot of calories but will trade this for any other treat anytime I get a chance.

Caramel ice coffee has changed my perspective of starbucks as I used to dislike their coffee.
Jen S.
Lincoln, NE
I love Starbucks coffee and this is an easy fix for me when I am on the go with my kids and when I need a pick me up and I don't have time to wait for my coffee to brew. I love my hot coffee but as it's getting warmer outside these are my go to coffee. I love love love this!! You can't go wrong with iced coffee and it's sweet enough that I don't need to add cream or sugar!
Ja’lendcia S.
Bossier City
I am a huge fan of Starbucks coffee, especially their iced coffees and Frappuccino’s. This is great for those who don’t have time to stop in the mornings for iced coffee,it’s pretty affordable and tasty. I definitely recommend this product
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I do love iced coffee drinks and buy them all the time but this one was not great. It tasted to me like I was eating a huge spoonful of coffee grounds with each drink. I don’t know if that is what it is supposed to taste like or if I got a bad one but yuck!
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Oh help me! I thought the Frappuccino was a super win, then they came out with my morning ritual in a bottle- Starbucks Caramel. And the fact that it's cold without being watered down by ice? BINGO! This is the coffee I brew at home, and I can't say how awesome it is that I can grab it in a bottle from the gas station, cold & ready to drink!
J C.
Lahoma, OK
This is one of my favorite products that Starbucks offers! I love that you can drink I️t when it’s hot or cold outside since it’s iced. I️t tastes amazing. It’s affordable for the quality. You definitely get what you pay for. You definitely should order some of these and try them !!
Irene J.
I got a bulk 15 pack from Costco and they were amazing! It made my morning much easier since I didn't have to wait in a long line at Starbucks or worry about having hot coffee. It tasted just like what you would get if you stopped by Starbucks. I'd definitely buy it again.
Ashley N.
Cocoa, FL
I love this coffee mostly because I loved iced coffee and hate hot coffee over ice! This also works well if you do want a cup of hot you can pop it in the microwave and it taste just as delicious. Usually priced around $5 and lasts me a week! Love this brand
Kendra C.
Angier, NC
I love coffee, but these are kinda gross and bitter. If you like your coffee sweet, then you will not like these! I couldn't even drink it when I got it. It went in the garbage. But if you are a black coffee drinker, o think this would be great for you.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Do you need to add anything to this??
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
Does this taste the same as going to Starbucks and ordering it? Sometimes the flavors are off and they taste funny.
Hannah R.
Ellendale, DE
Saw this in the store the other day and was just wondering if anyone has tried it and what's your opinion??
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
Has anyone tried any of the other flavor a
Kayleigh B.
I'm not a huge fan of sweet coffee, is this lightly sweetened or is it just as sweet as their other bottled drinks?