BY STARBUCKS #40 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

For use in all Keurig® K-Cup® Brewers. see more...

• I recently got a Keurig and I'm so excited to try different flavo...3 Answers
Ginjer R.
Westminster, CO
When they first started making these K cups I was pretty skeptical of the idea of coffee in a little plastic pod, but I eventually caved and bought myself a Keurig brewer, and this was the first flavor of coffee I bought. It is now super quick and convenient to make a cup in the morning even if I'm in a rush, just place the pod in the machine, push the button and there you have it! It comes out at the perfect strength and the flavor is full and rich enough that I personally don't have to add any sugar (I usually take it with a splash of milk or creamer, but it's perfectly good without) but I prefer my coffee on the bitter side. The caramel flavor is smooth and sweet, complimenting the dark, bitter Starbucks coffee roast perfectly. Now, this definitely isn't as good as getting a cup brewed with freshly ground beans at my local Starbucks, but it sure is close and absolutely delicious! <3
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Starbucks k-cups are awesome. Not the same as getting it from the shop but good when your at home and cheaper. Love caramel and I usually add a caramel creamer for a little something extra. I would recommend especially if you love Starbucks.
Sarah M.
Montgomery, IL
My favorite coffee pods! A lot of pods taste watery but these always have a strong coffee flavor with hints of caramel running throughout. The only reason I ever purchase any other coffee is to save money these are a bit more pricey than others
Emily I.
This is one of my favorite coffee pods. It really helps my wallet also have these laying around the house. They have a great flavor. I never add any sugar or cream to my coffee. It's great
Amanda E.
Wilmington, NC
I love this coffee!  I am a sweet coffee drinker.  I can't drink anything super strong.  Now, it is on the expensive side and I don't always find coupons for this coffee.  I always wait to catch it on sale either at Target or at Harris Teeter.  I buy it any time I am in a store and see it on special!
Davonna A.
S Plainfield, NJ
AMAZING!

You can really taste the caramel in this coffee. It is outstanding for a K-CUP. I received this 16 ct as a Christmas gift one year and I was so happy that I did.

I prefer SBuck's espresso over their coffee when I order at one of their stores but as for K-Cups, they are on point!!!
Sierra M.
Greenville, MI
My husband favorite coffee. He loves lighter roasts and sweeter coffees and this is perfect for him. He freaky enjoys this one. We only buy it when it's on sale and then we get some good deals on it.
brittni W.
Gunnison, UT
My husbands favorite. I've gotten these adult wal mart and they were on sale, they are now a must have in our house that wakes up at 430 almost every morning. The taste is amazing and smooth but it is effective for my caffeine needs. Also super easy to use I've never had a out if until recently and I love these so much.
nya k.
ESSEX JCT, VT
Using k cups verse getting a coffee every morning has saved me so much money. I spend around $11 every 2-3 weeks on coffee. When I was getting one on the way to work I was spending around $20-$30 a week. I prefer really bold dark coffee and Starbucks is my choice every time. The flavors are always just right. The Carmel cups are a perfect blend and slightly sweet with just a little cream and no sugar. I always buy more whenever I'm out.
Allison B.
Florence, AL
These are delicious, I am a big coffee drinker so I have tried almost every brand/flavor k-cup you can try. I love Starbucks brand, but I do not really think they taste any different than the store brand k-cups, which are half the price. I will stick to my Walmart brand for $4.98 instread of $10-11 for these.
Lily A.
I recently got a Keurig and I'm so excited to try different flavors and brands. Starbucks is one of my go to's and I'm just wondering how good are these? I love all their caramel drinks hot & cold. Would you recommend this flavor or which are your favorite ,?