Starbucks® Caramel Frappuccino® Coffee Drink 4 Pack 9.5 fl. oz. Glass Bottles uploaded by Blythe S.Starbucks® Caramel Frappuccino® Coffee Drink 4 Pack 9.5 fl. oz. Glass Bottles uploaded by Chantelle W.

BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks frappuccino chilled coffee 9.5oz, 4pk see more...

• Do they have these in low sugar or no sugar added? 3 Answers
Starbucks® Caramel Frappuccino® Coffee Drink 4 Pack 9.5 fl. oz. Glass Bottles
  • "I take a nice big cup, fill it with ice and just a little bit of milk and pour this delightful drink in." in 1 review
  • "This is by far my favorite flavor!" in 1 review
Katy B.
Katy B.
All time favorite frap flavor. If I can't make it to Starbucks for a blended one this is an affordable easy grab. It is necessity to pour over ice. I have been drinking these for 10 years and will continue to. Definitely recommend to other coffee fans.
Thelma M.
Thelma M.
Foodie Expert
These tastes really good when they're cold .

My favorite flavor would be this kind.

ONLY DRINK FRAPPES FROM STARBUCKS.

SO OBSESSED WITH THIS,

HAS A GOOD FLAVOR TO IT

Gross when warm.

Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Foodie Expert
When I can't make it to #Starbucks this is the next best thing! Everyone in my family loves it. It is so rich in flavor and gives me the extra boost I need in the morning. ☕!❤
ana B.
ana B.
Love these bottled caramel Frappuccino coffee drinks. They really refresh you up in a sunny day.
Yvette M.
Yvette M.
Sacramento, CA
Im absolutely obsessed with Caramel Frappuccinos!!! This is one of my favorite drinks to order at Starbucks! While im traveling i always make sure i buy a few of these, this little drinks are absolutely amazing! They have a sweet rich creamy taste. I would keep buying them and defiantly recommended  to everyone if they are on the go or to take to work, school etc.
Gaby N.
Gaby N.
This a great drink if you're in a rush or on a budget. It's ideal for traveling and tastes great when chilled. Would definitely recommended for trips especially in the summer if you're looking for quick burst of caffeine
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite drinks ever! So tasty and good! Great for a little pick me up when needed and price is decent!
Somalis M.
Somalis M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Foodie Expert
Caramel frapuchino, perfect for this summer, this is the only reason I would drink my coffee Cold. Delicious with banana or pumpkin bread
Tegan R.
Tegan R.
Foodie Expert
If you are craving Starbuck's coffee but don't have a Starbucks nearby, or are looking for a cheaper option this is definitely the route to go! These frappucinos are very good and caramel is my favorite flavor!
Anna L.
Anna L.
Cleveland, TN
The flavor of Starbucks and the convenience of home. Although they are not quite as good as what you get from the Starbucks Coffee shop, they are the next best thing. I have to limit myself because of the calories but am in love!! The caramel is my favorite but I haven't found a flavor yet that I don't like.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
Foodie Expert
Do they have these in low sugar or no sugar added?