Starbucks® Caramel Frappuccino® Coffee Drink 12 Pack 9.5 fl. oz. Glass Bottles uploaded by Brian S.

BY STARBUCKS #40 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

• "I think this and vanilla are my absolute favorite though!" in 2 reviews
  • "Being a college student with long nights studying, I use these to my advantage." in 1 review
  • "Gives me a great pick me up on days that I'm running late." in 1 review
fyijbghj g.
These are really good to have in your fridge just in case you can't make it to Starbucks. The flavor is good. My fave is the caramel. The only thing I do is add to a full cup of ice cuz I like mine really cold.
Carina C.
These are by far my favorite!! I am not a huge coffee fan, but being a college student I am in need on some every now and again & this is PERFECT because it is sweet. I do not care for regular coffee too much mainly because I do not like the bitter taste but I never have that problem with these! The only problem I do have is that being a college student, I have a tight budget and sometimes these can be pricey.
Claudia Y.
El Paso, TX
Love the taste of these, by far my favorite morning drink in the summer before work. Perfect as they are and great little bottle that can be recycled on to something else. Good value, good taste, overall awesome and will definitely will buy again.
Kenyatta B.
Baltimore, MD
I started drinking coffee when I first started college a few months ago. The first drink I ever had was a Starbucks Caramel Frapp and let me tell you I FELL IN LOVE! Now I just can't get enough! I'm something of a coffee addict now :)
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Of course nothing compares to drinking a frap straight from Starbucks but these are so great to have in the morning or whenever really. I like drinking these in the morning or a snack, kind of like a pick me up drink. Yummy!!
Denise H.
Montgomery, IL
These are pretty good. They do not taste exactly what you would have at an actual Starbucks, but they suffice if you can't get to a Starbucks or if you want to save a little cash.
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
As always I think these drinks are a bit pricey for the size. However they are delicious. I do not like a strong coffee taste and the vanilla, caramel, or mocha flavors of these fave become a favorite.
Julie N.
Love these drinks. Always have and always will! Being a college student with long nights studying, I use these to my advantage. So happy it comes in a 12 pack or else I would continually being going to the store for the individual ones!
Allysha Mae G.
Sun City, CA
I really love these bottled frappuccino drinks because they have less calories and sugar than the real blended frappuccinos. They keep me up and have a good flavor as well!
Dani H.
Irvine, CA
Honestly, these coffee drinks are way too sweet for my taste. They taste like they have twice as much sugar as normal coffee drinks from starbucks, which are already way too saccharine for my taste.