BY STARBUCKS

Caramel flavored Starbucks® coffee with natural flavors. Includes 32 K-Cup® Packs. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
One of my favorite flavors of the Starbucks line of pods for Keurig. The flavor comes through and isn’t watery like some coffee pods are. It’s convenient and delicious as my town doesn’t have a Starbucks.
Demi L.
Palm Bay, FL
Caramel coffee taste delicious. This flavor is usually my treat/night time cup. Add some whip cream and bam! Liquid dessert! The flavor is light and doesn't taste artificial which is a plus. The Starbucks brand is usually on the pricey side but definitely worth the buy!
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
I love Starbucks. It is my every morning cup of coffee. It is strong just enough and very tasteful. This caramel cup is awesome. I buy it all the time. It has some sweetness to it and you can actually smell the caramel which is my favorite thing to smell in the morning. Love it.
Tati B.
This is my favorite flavored coffee even though I like the vanilla flavored better but this caramel one has a good taste it is my first time trying it and it does have nice packaging but I would not buy it again
Crystal T.
Le Roy, IL
I love caramel flavors and coffee. This coffee is so good and I could drink it everyday. The caramel is faint but still identifiable. What I do is make a cup of this and add a little bit of coconutmilk which makes it sweeter without having to add sugar.
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
These are so yummy. I love that I can have them on ice or hot. They are also easy to carry around so if you are working in an office or traveling you can always have them around.
Taylor D.
It’s pretty good! Tastes like going to the store, but in the convenience of your home. And it’s not too expensive. Not too sweet either!
Dana J.
Granite Falls
Weird after taste.
Did not like how it made mouth feel.
Very strong flavor.
Smells good
Gabriella G.
Los Angeles
My favorite drink in Starbucks and I get to drink it home whenever I'm having cravings for one, definitely worth the money also since at the end you're saving a lot by not going to buy one every day which it'd be more expensive
Nicole C.
Sydney, NS
Yum yum yum! I don’t think I can say that enough. For a k cup it makes a perfectly brewed cup with the at home comfort.