Starbucks Caramel Flavored Creamer

NULL

Where does one find this in Edmonton?
Start your review of Starbucks Caramel Flavored Creamer!
shannon W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Starbucks Caramel Flavored Creamer uploaded by shannon W.
Purchased at: Publix
When making coffee at home I use this creamer. It’s a little bit of a coffee luxury item as this creamer can get quite expensive. There are others that are less expensive but I feel you don’t get the creaminess, richness, and flavor that this Starbucks creamer offers.
Ana B.
Boca Raton, FL
Starbucks Caramel Flavored Creamer uploaded by Ana B.
My current Fave and restocked creamer in my fridge. I love the smooth caramel flavor added to my Starbucks coffee made with my Keurig machine. I would have liked it to taste more like actual caramel macchiato in Starbucks but no huge complaints here from this coffee lover! I personally buy 2 at a time at the grocery store. Can't get enough!😋
Michelle R.
NYC
Starbucks Caramel Flavored Creamer uploaded by Michelle R.
Purchased at: Target
Sweet creamer but not too overly sweet. Last a very long time according to the packaging. Definitely an essential for anyone who loves Starbucks coffee
Pahua N.
Starbucks Caramel Flavored Creamer uploaded by Pahua N.
Purchased at: Walmart
My FAVORITE creamer and flavor from Starbucks. Love this and am obsessed. It’s not much more expensive than the other brands. Will always buy this for my daily coffee.
Erlene G.
Dayton, TX
Starbucks Caramel Flavored Creamer uploaded by Erlene G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is officially now my favorite creamer. It is absolutely delicious. I was really debating getting it since it is like a five dollar creamer but honestly its definitely worth it. Coffee is also an important part of my morning routine so why not 😂🔥 but its great!!
Farzana S.
Ozone Park, NY
Starbucks Caramel Flavored Creamer uploaded by Farzana S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Who doesn't love Starbucks?! To be honest, I've always had either International Delight or Dunkin Donuts creamers and once I've even tried Baileys but after I tried this Starbucks Caramel Macchiato one, oh my goodness! It is so delicious! And let me tell you, a little goes a long way. The price may be a bit sometimes but you pay for good things and this one is worth it. It's so creamy and the caramel flavor is not overpowering or too sweet, it is just perfect. If you are ever in the mood to add something different to your coffee, then you should give this a try :) Caramel Flavored Creamer
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
This creamer is so good! I have to remind my family to add a little bit of coffee with to their creamer. It is very sweet and compliments bold coffee brews very well!
Mitzi A.
Spring, TX
It is my husband's favorite, he loves and enjoys every cup of coffee flavored with this product. I would love a version with less grams of carbohydrates. Es el favorito de mi esposo, le encanta y disfruta cada taza de café saborizada con este producto. me encantaría una versión con menos gramos de carbohidratos.
Heather M.
Newport News, VA
This is my creamer I keep in the house. It’s a really good creamer that you can buy at your local grocery store. To dress it up sometimes I add a little whip cream and Carmel drizzle and it makes a really yummy coffee drink!
Angel G.
Erie, PA
Starbucks Caramel Flavored Creamer uploaded by Angel G.
I love Starbucks. This tastes delicious however if you like sweet coffee you may still need to add sugar with this or extra cream. I usually make my coffee with just sweetened creamer and this isn't as sweet as others. None the less I like it and is a good choice to have!