BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks Caramel Coffee, 10 single serve K-cups see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexi D.
I hate caramel but love this coffee!! It makes the whole house smell delicious and has the best flavor.
Alana C.
The only reason I gave it 4/5 versus 5/5 is because of prices.. Although it's a better quality coffee (you can taste the quality), this stuff is crazy expensive! The flavoring really doesn't come through either (I just go ahead and use creamer). My advice - good coffee, just get it on sale.
Brandylinn S.
Knoxville, TN
These are so tasty in the mornings. They are also just so convenient to be able to just pop into the Keurig without having to go through the drive thru of Starbucks in the morning. These are definitely a good treat to have in the morning once in a while instead of plain coffee.
Tiffany D.
Lompoc
On days when I can't make it to Starbucks, these are a lifesaver!! Great flavor and super fast! I will definitely continue to keep these in stock. I just wish they were a little more affordable. We serve these to guests and I'm always sure to give them the details so they can grab some too!
Chloe H.
West Plains , MO
These are absolutely delicious! If you like caramel flavored coffee than this is definitely for you! It worked perfectly in my Keurig K-Compact and my sister in law has a Keurig 2.0 and it works perfectly in that as well!!
Abby C.
Brimfield, IL
This is one of the first coffee flavors I ever tried when I first got my Keurig. I don't really like Carmel, but this was amazing! It was a little on the expensive side though. I would still buy it again.
Cecilia H.
Kingsland, GA
Love these ! It saves me time and money when I use my Keurig to brew up my favorite coffee flavor with just the right amount of caramel in it . I will be trying out more flavors soon ! Starbucks Coffee K-Cup, Caramel, 10 ea
Heaven H.
Mark Center, OH
Too strong for me. I didn't like it. Ended up giving it away. Really sucked because I like Starbucks products
Yolanda W.
Miami
Love love this it is so good and tastes amazing The flavors are so good so many to choose from . I am a repeated consumer. The packaging is simple a quick and nice . I would totally buy it again.
Brittany C.
I was hoping for more of a sweeter, caramel flavour- but it really just tasted like normal coffee. It defi they had the smell down pat though. Made my house smell delicious.