Starbucks Caramel Caffe Latte Specialty Coffee Beverage K-Cups uploaded by stacy C.
2 colors available

BY STARBUCKS #43 in K-Cups

Starbucks® Caramel Caffe Latte Flavored with other natural flavorsIndulge in the creamy bliss of dairy and caramel flavor specially crafted to complement our smooth, balanced Caffe blend made from 100% arabica coffee. Every cup you make on your Keurig® brewer will taste velvety rich and deliciously familiar. see more...

• Got these as a big surprise in the mail (finally being gold paid of...1 Answers
  • Where can you find this at? Will they make a mocha caffe Latte? 3 Answers
  • Does anyone know the calorie count on a pod?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
West Chester, OH
The only thing preventing me from rating this coffee as five stars is the price. It is a bit costly in comparison to other coffee brands that taste great as well, such as Dunkin Donuts brand; however, it does have an exceptional taste that I enjoy as a treat. It is more of an occasional coffee for me, but it is still on my list of coffees I will continue to buy, and I would highly recommend it to anyone who doesn't mind spending a bit more for the taste.
Christy S.
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
Starbucks, caramel, coffee?? Yeah please! Blended together perfectly to create the wonderful coffee experience everyone desires. I usually add sugar and creamer to my coffee. There isn't any need to do that here. Just the right balance of flavors. If you like coffee an caramel, I urge you to give this one a shot!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Jasper, IN
You can smell the caramel. It is delicious in both taste and fragrance. It is a good alternative if you are not able to get to a Starbucks and need a pick me up. As a result it is a regular in our coffee line but at both home and at the office. I urge you to go and try it if you are a Starbucks or caramel fan.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Orange Park, FL
This coffee is amazing! My whole family likes this flavored coffee and we enjoy it often. We don't need to use crazy creamer flavored either, so that's nice. This coffee definitely meets our expectations and we would buy it again. We highly recommend this coffee to anyone that likes keurig machines.
sidney p.
sidney p.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Super tasty and super easy to use! I love that I could get the Starbucks flavored coffee without having to break my wallet or even leave the comfort of my own home! I also liked that I could save money from having to buy creamers to put in my coffee since this one is pre-flavored.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Birmingham, AL
Starbucks Caramel Coffee Latte is heaven in a cup. This coffee met my expectations. It tasted just like as if I walked into the store and got it. It has a good flavor. It smells amazing when you are brewing it. The caramel flavoring is the best part
Heather M.
Heather M.
Morehead, KY
Great caramel flavor in this coffee!! It's not to sweet not too bitter either! It's perfect for a cool autumn morning! I have tried many Starbucks products and this is in my top 5. It's more expensive than other brands but flavor payout is worth it.
Logan E.
Logan E.
Murray, KY
I love Starbucks beverages at an actual Starbucks location; however, this particular K-Cup tastes like black pepper when made with my Keurig. It might be my Keurig, but other K-Cups don't have that peppery taste.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Renton, WA
I was quite surprised with the taste. It tasted like it could have been a drink from Starbucks. I would recommend the Caramel ones. The pumpkin was gross but I don't care if the pumpkin lattes.
Kristi T.
Kristi T.
Rochester, NY
So delicious and yummy! you can definitely get that caramel flavor which is sometimes hard to taste in these k cups. would definitely repurchase again! and the pricing is not bad at all!
Sable C.
Sable C.
Where can you find this at? Will they make a mocha caffe Latte?
Dorie K.
Dorie K.
Benbrook, TX
Got these as a big surprise in the mail (finally being gold paid off) these are AMAZING .less calorie WAY cheaper and faster JUST like I ordered it from the store. IM SOLD. Now can we tell them we need white mocha. Asap!?!?!
Tara N.
Tara N.
Does anyone know the calorie count on a pod?