BY STARBUCKS #30 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Starbucks® Caramel Caffe Latte Flavored with other natural flavorsIndulge in the creamy bliss of dairy and caramel flavor specially crafted to complement our smooth, balanced Caffe blend made from 100% arabica coffee. Every cup you make on your Keurig® brewer will taste velvety rich and deliciously familiar. see more...

• Got these as a big surprise in the mail (finally being go...1 Answers
  • Where can you find this at? Will they make a mocha caffe ...3 Answers
  • Does anyone know the calorie count on a pod?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Janeigne N.
Review for: Starbucks® Caramel Caffe Latte Specialty Coffee Beverage K-Cups® 8.8 oz. Box more...
While I do enjoy the flavor of the coffee, I find that it tastes just a little burnt. I guess maybe I'm still not quite used to something that is above instant coffee granules, but it was a bit overbearing to drink straight up. I had to put some sugar and creamer in it, and then it was delicious. I feel it's a nice coffee, but not something I would purchase regularly. I think my taste buds need time to grow accustomed to it. Of course, I did try to use it in a French Press, so perhaps the grind wasn't what I needed. I'm a novice when it comes to fresh coffee. Overall, a decent cup of coffee, but not worthy of a five star review. I'd probably buy it again, but not for several months down the line. My main concern is the burnt taste, but it is smooth and mellow, so that helped. It isn't bad, just not exceptional. Thanks and enjoy! :)!!!
Erica R.
This is definitely a GREAT tasting product. Although, as well as with any type of "at home" coffee for me, it does not taste like the store. I do not think that I will ever be able to make it taste just right! I would recommend to others, but again, not as good as the store!
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I'm not too into flavored coffee but my daughter loves these. They are a bit more expensive because they are "name brand" so I'm sure you could find a store brand that is comparable,but I would definitely recommend if you love caramel lattes.
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
I got a new job and we have a keurig in our office. I have been looking for good tasting k-cups that don't have an weird after taste or anything like that and I finally found these Starbucks Caramel pods! They are super easy to use and even come with a milk powder that thickens the coffee! Not thick like chunky, thick like when you add creamer. They are delicious!
Felicia H.
Glenside
This is definitely not what I was expecting. They taste okay although they are super sweet but I feel as though the powder package you mix in with the brewed kcup is kinda gross. It's so much for such a small amount.
Amanda D.
Manteca, CA
This is pretty much almost an everyday drink for me.  It helps put a little pep in my step and start my mornings off.  It is nice and convenient and very easy to make.  Some products I have tried do not always taste great, but this at home drink actually does.
Angela C.
Hallsville
Over the counter deliciousness. Can I say just how great it is to get the latte experience during the day at work or at home on the evening​ when I can't get to a Starbucks location. I'm obsessed with these. Starbucks Vanilla Caffe Latte Specialty Coffee Beverage K-Cups
Rylie C.
Arcadia, CA
Review for: Starbucks® Caramel Caffe Latte Specialty Coffee Beverage K-Cups® 13.2 oz. Box more...
Great and easy Starbucks latte replacement if you don't have time in the morning to stop by your local Starbucks. The flavors are great and the coffee is good quality. I will probably buy this again and I do recommend this product to others. Great product.
Kimberly F.
As much as I wanted to love this, I am saddened to say I do not. Great concept but powdered lattes just doesn't taste as good as freshly made lattes. I still love my Starbucks though!
Angela F.
Madison, WI
My husband bought a few boxes of Starbucks Caramel Caffe Latte K-Cup just before Christmas. Those boxes did not last long. After my first cup, I was hooked! The latte was smooth and delicious. Other brands have a caramel flavor that is overly artificial tasting. Thankfully this is not the case with the Starbucks brand. With all the family and friends visiting over the holidays, I offered this as a tasty beverage to warm up as the outside was frigid. Starbucks has a few more converts to the k-cup latte. An added plus...each box included a coupon and a star code.
Sable C.
Where can you find this at? Will they make a mocha caffe Latte?
Dorie K.
Benbrook, TX
Got these as a big surprise in the mail (finally being gold paid off) these are AMAZING .less calorie WAY cheaper and faster JUST like I ordered it from the store. IM SOLD. Now can we tell them we need white mocha. Asap!?!?!
Tara N.
Does anyone know the calorie count on a pod?