STARBUCKS® Caffè Verona® Roasty Sweet & Dark Cocoa Whole Bean uploaded by Roxanne O.

BY STARBUCKS

Well-balanced and rich with a dark cocoa texture. Pair with dark chocolate to bring out even more sweetness.

This is a coffee of one true love, and three names. We created it just for a Seattle restaurant in 1975, naming it Jake’s Blend. And people loved it. So many, in fact, that we began hand scooping and blending it to order in our stores, where it was known as 80/20 Blend, for the recipe. The love was so strong we finally made it official, calling it Verona after the city that inspires so many. By any name, this is a thing of pure romance.

• Starbucks or Mac Cafe? STARBUCKS® Caffè Verona® Roasty Sw...1 Answers
Haley E.
Laurelville
We were lucky enough to find this at TJMAXX which is the reason we first tried it! It is very potent and delightful! It definitely gives you a great kickstart for your day. We frequent at Starbucks so it’s nice to be able to make it at home too!
Kayla W.
Hattiesburg
I have the whole beans right now and I really like it because grinding the beans on my own seems to give the coffee more flavor due to the beans not being grounded until they are needed for use. I love Starbucks and frequent my local one almost weekly.
Danayla D.
Shaw Afb, SC
This is my FAVORITE coffee from Starbucks. It has chocolate notes and it’s a dark roast, which I love. I don’t eat brownies for breakfast, but if I did one would go so good with this coffee. I will definitely purchase this again
Karla M.
raleigh, NC
I drink this coffee everyday at work because it's the coffee they have in the kitchen room. I think that when they use a professional coffee maker the flavor is really good. if they use a cheap one, i don't like the flavor.
Camila A.
Ames, IA
Buying everyday coffee from Starbucks gets very very expensive so I decided to begin buying bean coffee and make it at home. I like that I can make the coffee and add whatever other ingredients I want. At the end I realized that I saved up so much money, had amazing coffee, and did not have all the sweet that they add.
Leslie W.
Stockton, CA
A wonderful dark and roasty coffee that tastes good with brownies and chocolate chip cookies. Tip: Before you add creamer or sugar, cup your mug in your hands and breathe in the aroma deeply. After this (stay with me) slurp your coffee slowly. I GUARANTEE you will get the full effect of the coffee experience if you do this.
Elizabeth O.
Caffe verona is my favorite Starbucks blend of coffee.  It is a little overpriced, which is the only room for improvement.  I wish it was a little more affordable.  However it tastes great and I'm always happy when the local starbucks offers it as a blend of the day
Clare G.
Love this coffee! I did try to use it in my Keurig, however, it was ground too finely and the machine had a hard time processing it. This was best brewed in a french press. The coffee tasted identical to purchasing it in the Starbucks coffee house.
Zoe M.
Columbus, OH
Obviously starbucks is a cult and I'm proud to say I'm a member. Although local coffee gangs are preferred the convenience of starbucks is really what's the best. And their coffee at home is just as good as the store!
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
I wanted to like this dark roast. But it's was too dark for me. Like all of Starbucks coffees, it's heavily roasted with a lot of flavor. So if you're used to drinking it black this coffee may be too much for you.
Arlyn G.