BY STARBUCKS

Well-balanced and rich with a dark cocoa texture. Pair with dark chocolate to bring out even more sweetness.

This is a coffee of one true love, and three names. We created it just for a Seattle restaurant in 1975, naming it Jake’s Blend. And people loved it. So many, in fact, that we began hand scooping and blending it to order in our stores, where it was known as 80/20 Blend, for the recipe. The love was so strong we finally made it official, calling it Verona after the city that inspires so many. By any name, this is a thing of pure romance.

• Are these worth the extra 2-3 dollars?? Everywhere I go t...3 Answers
  • "I would recommend it to anyone that likes dark coffee." in 1 review
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
This K-Cup is Wonderful! I have had Very many of the K-cup varieties, and this is by far my favorite. Bold and nutty, but not too strong at all. It has an excellent roast to it, smells and tastes just like what you'd expect to get at Starbucks. Very pleased, it is a staple in my house. And this one is just as great at 6oz as it is on 10oz.
Vanessa D.
Lawndale , CA
I love dark roast coffee!!! Starbucks always hits it out of the park. Such a robust, bold flavor. Slightly bitter if you drink it without cream or sugar, but still delicious. I actually got it on sale for only $5.99 at Ralph’s (Kroger), which is a phenomenal price. Love it
Myshella D.
Lacey, WA
Starbucks Verona kcups is my go to for my Kuerig. It's difficult to find a good kcup, but this one is perfect. It's a dark roast but not too dark, awesome flavor . I like to add flavored cream. I'm a repeat buyer and always recommend to my friends. STARBUCKS® Caffè Verona® Roasty Sweet & Dark Cocoa K-Cups® Pods
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
I LOVE this coffee. Its Dark like my soul but add a little creamer or your choice of milk and it still has the dark roast taste but filled with light. I purchase this online for about $12 and it was shipped right to my home. If you have Costco or Sams Club you are able to buy this in a box of 100 or more for less than $60. Definitely a repeat customer
Savvy L.
Central, SC
These are my favorite k cups to buy from the store for my Keurig. I’ve been buying these for my Keurig for years. This is definitely good quality coffee if that’s what you’re looking for. They taste amazing as if you were getting a freshly brewed cup from a Starbucks.
Nicole F.
Laurel Springs, NJ
I like my coffee deep and dark. This brews up with an earthy scent. I love it for mornings my senses need that extra boost. It is great with or without milk. It is a blend that also works hot or cold. If you are a fan of dark roast give it a try.
Melinda E.
Walloon Lake
This is my all time favorite k-cup. It has a great flavor for a dark roast coffee. I have found most dark roast blends, even other Starbucks dark roast, have a burnt coffee flavor to them. This one does not have that.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Love that Starbucks came out with these dark roast cake cups for my cure egg machine they are so delicious so easy to use just pop them in your machine and you’re ready to go it’s like having Starbucks in my homeL
April P.
Parma, OH
These k cups are the best. I love dark roast and the flavor of these is great. These are my go to k cups and I always have them in my desk at work! I highly recommend to anyone that wants a full bodied coffee flavor!
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I LOVE the Cafe Verona Coffee by Starbucks. When I'm in a hurry in the morning I just throw a k-cup in the Keurig and go! This coffee is so rich and bold and delicious! I'm a big coffee drinker so coffee is ESSENTIAL for me on the daily, and this is probably my favorite kind of coffee from Starbucks that I've had. You can buy these k-cups at Starbucks, and a lot of the times the grocery store or Target will have them too. Starbucks coffee is a little more expensive than other brands but it is worth it in my opinion because it is really high quality coffee. I will definitely purchase again and I highly recommend!
Alexandria S.
Are these worth the extra 2-3 dollars?? Everywhere I go these are 12 and others are 9 to 10 dollars

Walmart